Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STEPS] Let's make a new altcoin environment - page 91. (Read 193160 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I am holding all my STEPS and I really need to download a wallet to stake them, I must have missed  a lot of staked babies so I will try to do that today. It's so refreshing to see such a quality coin and good DEV Team.  Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
SynqCrypto Team
@Devs how is the Road map going? I haven't followed the thread for awhile.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
Nice buy support on Yobit, I guess most people are just staking right now.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Yes get your miners on steak cloud mining and get mining and get payed in steps.                                                                                                                                                                                                            I  have 2 miners going 1 shaw 256  plus scrypt miner i made over 8000 in the last few days it great way to get your steps coins and then get then staking it adds up fast . And we are over 2000sat....Lots of people are saying it the next blackcoin well to the moon i say //

How much hash you throwing at it to get 8,000.... There's only 5.5 TH/s sha 256 1th/s is mine and I've made 8 unless you have some insane scrypt power going i cant imagine you're not exaggerating by saying 8000
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
would someone who knows tell us what is the best block size to have your coins to achieve the highest amounts of Stakes. Looking at the rich list i see a wallet with less coins than i have getting about 3 times as many stakes as me!!!! Does it make a difference if you have your coins split int different addresses?
say for someone who owns 100,000 or 200,000 what wld be optimal? & for 500,000? and for 1,000,000? And considering you lose 24 hours when you send coins to yourself how often should we turn small blocks into bigger ones? And is it best to leave your wallet staking 24 hours or to leave off for a while so weight grows??
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
If you wanna make a new altcoin environment, it maybe would be wise to also be present at a better forum environment like the bitcoin forum of Roger Ver.
Just my 2 STEPS Wink

Indeed we are busy with development of a new forum as mentioned in our roadmap, thank you for the link. I did not know about this site and really like it!
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Allergic to false promises
If you wanna make a new altcoin environment, it maybe would be wise to also be present at a better forum environment like the bitcoin forum of Roger Ver.
Just my 2 STEPS Wink
Activity: 1022
The more exchange we're on the more people will understand that this project is going to offer some exciting in a crypto world full of scams.

It also offer buyers and holder more protection as the network will grow stronger and the coins will spread out more.

Please remember to all take time and tweet POLONIEX, Bittrex and cryptsy.

Lp
Activity: 658
Over 2000sat now! Imagine where the price will be by the end of November!  Grin

I am really digging the slow growth! Miners must be playing with steakcloud! Reminds me of before blackcoin ran Smiley

It's def. following that path. I moved some of my miners over to see what it's all about. One to watch for sure!

Excellent hopefully we see more and more people! If you are already invested in it mining protects your investment Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

I am really digging the slow growth! Miners must be playing with steakcloud! Reminds me of before blackcoin ran Smiley

It's def. following that path. I moved some of my miners over to see what it's all about. One to watch for sure!
Activity: 14
Yes get your miners on steak cloud mining and get mining and get payed in steps.                                                                                                                                                                                                            I  have 2 miners going 1 shaw 256  plus scrypt miner i made over 8000 in the last few days it great way to get your steps coins and then get then staking it adds up fast . And we are over 2000sat....Lots of people are saying it the next blackcoin well to the moon i say //
ive heard that a few times now. when you say blackcoin you mean steps will hit 2-5 cents per stepcoin or reach its marketcap? or mining interest?... what?
          There are lots of factors that will affect the price but one thing foreshore STEPS COIN IS IN FOR A GOOD RISE if you remember black coin the way it went well steps is in it own league there are no other coin like this one just like when black coin came out there was no other coin like it .Steps coin has a good team behind it  and the 2 best Dev a coin could get ALTCOINSTEPS ..GRANDWEST     ......THERE IS HASHMASTER1 for PR    AND LORDPICOLLO ....Let's make a new altcoin environment
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
ive heard that a few times now. when you say blackcoin you mean steps will hit 2-5 cents per stepcoin or reach its marketcap? or mining interest?... what?
Activity: 14
Activity: 658

legendary
Activity: 1267
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
legendary
Hey Dev what special features is this coin looking to implement other than PoS?
Activity: 714

One of the worst distributions I have seen, I will have to pass
Hard facts beat pretty words, sorry but seems you bought your own Ico by the looks of this rich list and most of the coins are in few hands.

Thank you for your post, we always welcome constructive criticism, may I point out the following:

If you check the rich list you will notice the first address is the burned coin address; 5756872.827 was burned that is 38.02% of the total supply, this have a huge effect on the distribution and for that reason I disagree with your comment.

http://chain.altcoinsteps.com/richlist

For current total supply i suggest you look at the figures on coinmarketcap: http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/steps/
Activity: 294
Trade or Dyer
When it'll explode? Nice 20% on Yobit  Cool
legendary
What algo is this coin, not like it matter much since it's only PoS but I'm just wondering.
Activity: 484
I would like to take this opportunity to thank "m3rt1x" for the Greek Translation of Steps; we are humbled to have people like this in our community and will do everything possible not to let our growing and strong community down.

Strong and united community is what a great coin with great devs need!

Yo, this idiotic poop offers literally nothing. Absolutely nothing. Dumbfuck running this crap got 16 btc from presale and could have paid for enough votes to get it listed next day after ico has closed. They didnt. They could make kinda dedicated forum, costs 1.2 btc. They didnt. Poor schmucks.

Logictense I've got the feeling that deep inside your intentions are good!You might have missed the escrow on 200sats,but so did the most of us!Even at 1200sat there's still time to buy coin that will reach (if not exceed) 300k sats.Then again,that's my humble opinion.
Btw,which coin(s) have you invested in,or just believe in?
Pages:
Jump to: