Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STEPS] Let's make a new altcoin environment - page 90. (Read 193160 times)

legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
who in this community is going to try to sell stuff on the online store to help get it started?  Cool

I v got a spare room full of electronics , routers,mp3's, a few Dell pc's , diggi boxes, mp3 speaker sets etc... was selling on ebay till fukt up my account, gladly put it on STEPS store!! Smiley
Activity: 250
Merit: 250
Gain Real Value On Exchanges
THIS IS FOR STEAK CLOUD MINING                                                                                                                                                                            Yes totally agree seem since i started mining WITH STEAK CLOUD Mining it the first time my payout was so low i figured today i would of made allot more then i did  yesterday/                                                                                                                                                                    Why buy more expensive coin when you can get them cheaper at other exchange im not here to fud i just want what should get.......  we miners always looking to make sure we are getting the best for are dollar cause hydro is not cheap that mean we payed 2400 per coin.

I understand where you are coming from although please bare in mind that we have been using the Bleutrad API as this was the best exchange at the time. We are switching the API to yobit today, however, due to constant buy orders from Steak Cloud on a daily basis the yobit price will also go up. On top of this, we use trusted exchanges in order to ensure user funds are safe so excuse us for not hopping around on various exchanges to set our api to the exchange where coins are cheapest.

I hope this makes sense and you will notice that at Steak Cloud we really do have the best interest of our users at heart.

Regards

Steak Cloud support
Activity: 345
I've got a couple of monarchs to get rid of.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I have a few Ant S1's Ill part with.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
who in this community is going to try to sell stuff on the online store to help get it started?  Cool

I will be putting on various items, from Canon and HP ink cartridges to led bulbs
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
who in this community is going to try to sell stuff on the online store to help get it started?  Cool

I have a HD 7990 that I want to shift along with a i5 3570k, 8GB of DDR3 ram and some other bits and pieces.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
Activity: 189
Although its sad to see someone exit the community it also allowed a number of others to get their hand on a few steps for a bargain price. I'm proud of the devs and the other community members who have done such a great job with this coin and are working hard.

It's true. Look at Steps' Rich List. Very solid top 100 wallets and more. Most of them are staking and support Steps community. I also see a very balanced top ten and new players in it.
New traders also see it, and steps price is growing again.
Simply. Lets make a new altcoin environment  Smiley
Here's an idea for the Dev team - A simple dice game on the STEPS website - just like the Yobit Dice game - where 100% of the profit from it goes to buying up STEPS off the market and sending it to the burn address once a week.

Are we able to implement something like this?

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Although its sad to see someone exit the community it also allowed a number of others to get their hand on a few steps for a bargain price. I'm proud of the devs and the other community members who have done such a great job with this coin and are working hard.

Thank you for your support and being part of the community, yes you will always have investors moving out but this is an opportunity for new investors and will make Steps stronger!

As long as we can deliver the only way for Steps is up!!!

Activity: 14
THIS IS FOR STEAK CLOUD MINING                                                                                                                                                                            Yes totally agree seem since i started mining WITH STEAK CLOUD Mining it the first time my payout was so low i figured today i would of made allot more then i did  yesterday/                                                                                                                                                                    Why buy more expensive coin when you can get them cheaper at other exchange im not here to fud i just want what should get.......  we miners always looking to make sure we are getting the best for are dollar cause hydro is not cheap that mean we payed 2400 per coin.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Yes get your miners on steak cloud mining and get mining and get payed in steps.                                                                                                                                                                                                            I  have 2 miners going 1 shaw 256  plus scrypt miner i made over 8000 in the last few days it great way to get your steps coins and then get then staking it adds up fast . And we are over 2000sat....Lots of people are saying it the next blackcoin well to the moon i say //

How much hash you throwing at it to get 8,000.... There's only 5.5 TH/s sha 256 1th/s is mine and I've made 8 unless you have some insane scrypt power going i cant imagine you're not exaggerating by saying 8000

Hi aRegularNobody,

Would you please be so kind as to provide us your steps address as we would like to look into your mining stats , you can send it in a DM on BitcoinTalk or through our ticketing system.

Regards

Steak Cloud Support

Hi aRegularNobody,

As per your DM I am posting my reply here in case we have any of these questions in the near future.

Hi aRegularNobody,

The "This shift" will fluctuate based on STEPS price if someone buys higher the amount you are paid is lowered as this is proportional to the BTC value of the shares you have mined. Lets say you mined 0.01BTC and you were owed 1000STEPS if the price of steps went up Steak Cloud would then need to pay the extra cost to give you 1000 coins and since this would result in a loss it's logical that we need to pay our miners based on STEPS value.

This is the reason why the total you are owed fluctuates, does that make sense to you?

I am checked your address  and so far you have mined 107STEPS for this shift.

If you need anything further please do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards

Steak Cloud support

Consider this Constructive criticism rather then offencive,   Your buying from Bleutrade @ 2400 Sat when they are 900Sat on yobit.   I understand this is probably because your api is tied to only 1 exchange but it might be best to have it work from whichever is cheaper.   Im sure its more difficult then that but in the last 6 hours my earnings this shift have been 1/2'd when they should have been doubled :/

I have quoted my response to your DM for convenience.

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

Ok,   I did look at that wrong however if you look over at yobit there is about 20k of them on the market sell orders...  They are selling at about 1k  and Buying around 700 

I guess for the sake of simplicity mining here is easy but when you buy from the most expensive exchange...hurts the miners

When Steak Cloud first started supporting STEPS Bleutrade was the cheapest. We are open to moving to another exchange, I can assure you miner profitability is our number 1 priority.

I will start moving the API over to yobit tomorrow and maybe we can look at a way to check across all exchanges to get the best rates for miners.

Thank you for raising this with us as we are working hard to be better!

Regards

Steak Cloud support

Nice work guys, Great to see you listening and understanding the community
Yes get your miners on steak cloud mining and get mining and get payed in steps.                                                                                                                                                                                                            I  have 2 miners going 1 shaw 256  plus scrypt miner i made over 8000 in the last few days it great way to get your steps coins and then get then staking it adds up fast . And we are over 2000sat....Lots of people are saying it the next blackcoin well to the moon i say //

How much hash you throwing at it to get 8,000.... There's only 5.5 TH/s sha 256 1th/s is mine and I've made 8 unless you have some insane scrypt power going i cant imagine you're not exaggerating by saying 8000

Hi aRegularNobody,

Would you please be so kind as to provide us your steps address as we would like to look into your mining stats , you can send it in a DM on BitcoinTalk or through our ticketing system.

Regards

Steak Cloud Support

Hi aRegularNobody,

As per your DM I am posting my reply here in case we have any of these questions in the near future.

Hi aRegularNobody,

The "This shift" will fluctuate based on STEPS price if someone buys higher the amount you are paid is lowered as this is proportional to the BTC value of the shares you have mined. Lets say you mined 0.01BTC and you were owed 1000STEPS if the price of steps went up Steak Cloud would then need to pay the extra cost to give you 1000 coins and since this would result in a loss it's logical that we need to pay our miners based on STEPS value.

This is the reason why the total you are owed fluctuates, does that make sense to you?

I am checked your address  and so far you have mined 107STEPS for this shift.

Regards

Steak Cloud support

Consider this Constructive criticism rather then offencive,   Your buying from Bleutrade @ 2400 Sat when they are 900Sat on yobit.   I understand this is probably because your api is tied to only 1 exchange but it might be best to have it work from whichever is cheaper.   Im sure its more difficult then that but in the last 6 hours my earnings this shift have been 1/2'd when they should have been doubled :/

I have quoted my response to your DM for convenience.

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

Ok,   I did look at that wrong however if you look over at yobit there is about 20k of them on the market sell orders...  They are selling at about 1k  and Buying around 700 

I guess for the sake of simplicity mining here is easy but when you buy from the most expensive exchange...hurts the miners

When Steak Cloud first started supporting STEPS Bleutrade was the cheapest. We are open to moving to another exchange, I can assure you miner profitability is our number 1 priority.

I will start moving the API over to yobit tomorrow and maybe we can look at a way to check across all exchanges to get the best rates for miners.

Thank you for raising this with us as we are working hard to be better!

Regards

Steak Cloud support
Activity: 56
Yes get your miners on steak cloud mining and get mining and get payed in steps.                                                                                                                                                                                                            I  have 2 miners going 1 shaw 256  plus scrypt miner i made over 8000 in the last few days it great way to get your steps coins and then get then staking it adds up fast . And we are over 2000sat....Lots of people are saying it the next blackcoin well to the moon i say //

Hi aRegularNobody,

Regards

Steak Cloud Support

Hi aRegularNobody,

Hi aRegularNobody,

I am checked your address  and so far you have mined 107STEPS for this shift.

Regards

Steak Cloud support

Consider this Constructive criticism rather then offencive,   Your buying from Bleutrade @ 2400 Sat when they are 900Sat on yobit.   I understand this is probably because your api is tied to only 1 exchange but it might be best to have it work from whichever is cheaper.   Im sure its more difficult then that but in the last 6 hours my earnings this shift have been 1/2'd when they should have been doubled :/
Yes get your miners on steak cloud mining and get mining and get payed in steps.                                                                                                                                                                                                            I  have 2 miners going 1 shaw 256  plus scrypt miner i made over 8000 in the last few days it great way to get your steps coins and then get then staking it adds up fast . And we are over 2000sat....Lots of people are saying it the next blackcoin well to the moon i say //

Hi aRegularNobody,

Regards

Steak Cloud Support

Hi aRegularNobody,

Hi aRegularNobody,

I am checked your address  and so far you have mined 107STEPS for this shift.

Regards

Steak Cloud support
Activity: 14
So to b totally  exact on what i have got paid since i started mining with Steak Cloud Mining is 9518  steps  that i have got payed to date not including today im mining with a2 termanator 90mgh and a shaw 256 so on average it about 1500 a day that im making ...
Activity: 10
We're still here. Our offer is still valid. Only 5 licenses remains at that great price (contact LordPiccolo). Look at our web or find earlier posts.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
@Devs how is the Road map going? I haven't followed the thread for awhile.

We already released the following:

1. Android Staking Wallet
2. Version 1 of our website, www.altcoinsteps.com

We busy with next steps of our roadmap and will have a few nice suprises to announce as well.

Hi aRegularNobody,

Regards

Steak Cloud Support
Pages:
Jump to: