Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STEPS] Let's make a new altcoin environment - page 87. (Read 193160 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Let's make a new altcoin environment.
Back at 2K Smiley

Yep someone put the breaks - clearly there are people trying to accumulate. No matter - still only 4.56 BTC to 5000 sat - which is what I would call the minimum reasonable price. 5000 floor by the weekends end.

5000sat this weekend? wat will it be in mid november? could this be a dollar coin very soon?  Shocked

Probably not soon - but it will be 10c a coin before Christmas - mark my words.

Marking this while staking like a boss Wink

Likewise - the beauty is its one of the few coins that incentivises people to hold - even as the price climbs!

Side question for the devs: Any chance we could get a staking calculator built? e.g.

- Enter the number of coins you hold
- Enter the approximate block your coins matured for staking
- Enter the block to count up to
- Your expected stakings (provided no withdrawals are made and all stakings are left to stake) = XXXX
The staking calculator sounds like a great idea and I will start to investigate to see if it is viable to do it.  This will be added to my to do list in future.  We need to prioritise our roadmap and make sure we deliver on our promises. We do have a few more surprises for the Steps community but our main focus now is to finish our forum.
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
what purpose STEPS ?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Back at 2K Smiley

Yep someone put the breaks - clearly there are people trying to accumulate. No matter - still only 4.56 BTC to 5000 sat - which is what I would call the minimum reasonable price. 5000 floor by the weekends end.

5000sat this weekend? wat will it be in mid november? could this be a dollar coin very soon?  Shocked

Likewise - the beauty is its one of the few coins that incentivises people to hold - even as the price climbs!

Side question for the devs: Any chance we could get a staking calculator built? e.g.

- Your expected stakings (provided no withdrawals are made and all stakings are left to stake) = XXXX

Do you mean a calculator similar to net for instance? It says when and what your stakes will be?

Sort of - More like "With this number of coins, staking from this block, until this block you generate an estimated X number of steps.

It's a great way to help newcomers understand the value of buying and holding rather than dumping as soon as it goes up. Also helps us advertise - With 100,000 coins you could generate XX thousand coins by Christmas if you buy and hold now!

Nice shout, I'll PM altcoinsteps later and see what he says
Activity: 194
Back at 2K Smiley

Do you mean a calculator similar to net for instance? It says when and what your stakes will be?

Sort of - More like "With this number of coins, staking from this block, until this block you generate an estimated X number of steps.

It's a great way to help newcomers understand the value of buying and holding rather than dumping as soon as it goes up. Also helps us advertise - With 100,000 coins you could generate XX thousand coins by Christmas if you buy and hold now!
Back at 2K Smiley

Back at 2K Smiley

5000sat this weekend? wat will it be in mid november? could this be a dollar coin very soon?  Shocked

Welcome to Steps Smiley
Back at 2K Smiley

Activity: 829
Back at 2K Smiley

5000sat this weekend? wat will it be in mid november? could this be a dollar coin very soon?  Shocked

Back at 2K Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
Back at 2K Smiley

Back at 2K Smiley

legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
Back at 2K Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
STEPS definitely for the long term. As someone here from the ICO & not sold any yet, am delighted in the progress of Steps , the growth of the community and the Team , working their way on the roadmap , adding services that will ensure long term growth.  Cant wait to see the forum and shop, wanna list some shit 4 STEPS !! Smiley

HAHA love that..I just downloaded my coins from Yobit to start making babies and will upload some btc tomorrow there to buy some more..I want to get into the top 50 by Xmas..Yeah the forum and shop should be cool!  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
STEPS definitely for the long term. As someone here from the ICO & not sold any yet, am delighted in the progress of Steps , the growth of the community and the Team , working their way on the roadmap , adding services that will ensure long term growth.  Cant wait to see the forum and shop, wanna list some shit 4 STEPS !! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Such lovely and honest Devs makes CryptoLand look really sweet. I want o load up on more Steps every week to fill my little bag. So this is my aim now as STEPS is looking pretty solid to me..for long term holding..  Smiley..Following Steps on QibuckCoin and Goldentgs Twitters..   Smiley..I will buy a weekly bag also for QBK as an asset too..
Looks like Steps has a dedicated team behind that won't let down, price doesn't really matter right now I guess everyone is just staking but patience will pay off.

Yep these guys are just getting the job done - no mucking around, no "just buy and wait for two weeks and you will be glad!" BS that so many coins put out today.

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
 Looks like Steps has a dedicated team behind that won't let down, price doesn't really matter right now I guess everyone is just staking but patience will pay off.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Any attempt to add this coin to shape-shift?

Hi I already send a presentation to shape-shift and will send them another update with our latest announcement.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
The guy who sold Steps today at C-Cex is either silly or a manipulator!There was a 2BTC @1000sat wall on Yobit,but still he chose to sell @550 on C-Cex!Interesting!
  THOSE WERE STOLEN, THESE COINS WERE MINE. MY COMPUTER WAS HACKED AND I AM NOT SURE HOW I GOT THE TROJAN. IF ANYONE KNOW SOMETHING PLEASE PM ME.

That solves the riddle!I'm terribly sorry to hear that!Hope it's the first and last time this happens to you!I had a trojan too yesterday,AVG blocked it!But the guy still managed to get in my computer.Saw the cursor moving trying to do stuff while I was on yobit!Pulled the network plug out immediatelly anfd ran scans with AVG,Hitman and Malware Bytes.Everything's clean now I guess!Hadn't downloaded any wallets though!There was a hack at another member of the community as well.I have informed him.He will PM you.

What did you do when this happened? Browsing some website?

Do your own research but OFX Software (Key Scrambler), Premium package encrypt qt wallets as well, maybe worth to consider it.

https://www.qfxsoftware.com/applications.htm

Edit: Seems to be it was a misunderstanding that i was quoted. No problem. Tongue
Any attempt to add this coin to shape-shift?

I'd second this!
Pages:
Jump to: