Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STEPS] Let's make a new altcoin environment - page 99. (Read 193160 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
Nice improvements in http://chain.altcoinsteps.com/richlist. It is very clear and trustworthy   Cheesy

Edit: Wow, great Markets summary!

I've noticed that for the last few days my coin supply is a fews Steps off from the richlist. Can anyone answer why that is? It's only off by a few coins now, but it's showing I own a few less than whats available in my wallet. Undecided

Go to coincontrol in your wallet... And check if everything is REALLY in that one wallet  Wink

And the richlist updates only a few times a day if I'm correct  Wink Unless they changed settings
legendary
Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Nice improvements in http://chain.altcoinsteps.com/richlist. It is very clear and trustworthy   Cheesy

I've noticed that for the last few days my coin supply is a fews Steps off from the richlist. Can anyone answer why that is? It's only off by a few coins now, but it's showing I own a few less than whats available in my wallet. Undecided
Activity: 189
Merit: 100

Activity: 435
Merit: 250
Look what MAPC does. Has only price raise, bittrex and cryptsy unning.

Contact this guys and make some deal, to help each other
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Yay! We're at 30 Steps reward!  Cheesy

Good time to stake more!!!

We would love to hear from investors who use the new android wallet and their experiences?
legendary
Activity: 1267
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Yay! We're at 30 Steps reward!  Cheesy
Activity: 1022
STEPS is still first coin on c-cex vote. It leads by 7 votes (455:448). 2 days 10 hours left. Who can still help?

STEPS need reliable exchange, like POLONIEX or Bittrex, Cryptsy. dont need scam exchange like cex.

I think every exchange opens peoples eyes but yes being on the major three should be the long term goal here!

Too true , we need all & every exchange to increase exposure.

More sites = more exposure + better security (price stability).I think we would all agree to that!

The more exchanges we get on to the more security the traders have.

What we need from all community members, is votes and tweets!

We are top of the pile at C-Cex but we need more votes to ensure we stay there.
Activity: 484
Merit: 250
STEPS is still first coin on c-cex vote. It leads by 7 votes (455:448). 2 days 10 hours left. Who can still help?

STEPS need reliable exchange, like POLONIEX or Bittrex, Cryptsy. dont need scam exchange like cex.

I think every exchange opens peoples eyes but yes being on the major three should be the long term goal here!

More sites = more exposure + better security (price stability).I think we would all agree to that!
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

Activity: 658

legendary
Activity: 1108

legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
Whats a juicing campaign?? I take it it doesnt involve fruit juice?
We would like to thank the community for your amazing support and that you trust us as devs.

We are working on quite a few things right now and will send updates soon!!!

If anyone have any additional suggestions for us please contact us by pm, community involvement can make us even stronger!!!

Steps is going great and I will try to send in a coin recommendation for POLONIEX..Would love to see this coin on POLO..I am going to hold onto my Steps for dear life..  Smiley

I have some ideas for marketing..ON FB and TWITTER we can do juicing campaigns, this makes the eyeballs on STEPS VIRAL..let's do this..  Smiley

Sounds good Smiley

PM me or hit me up on slack. thegreatlordpiccolo Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
We would like to thank the community for your amazing support and that you trust us as devs.

If anyone have any additional suggestions for us please contact us by pm, community involvement can make us even stronger!!!

Steps is going great and I will try to send in a coin recommendation for POLONIEX..Would love to see this coin on POLO..I am going to hold onto my Steps for dear life..  Smiley

I have some ideas for marketing..ON FB and TWITTER we can do juicing campaigns, this makes the eyeballs on STEPS VIRAL..let's do this..  Smiley
Activity: 714

Activity: 154
Watching for a while now.. And I really like the activity of the steps community!

Keep it up guys! This one could go far  Wink

Also watching cool coin!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Chipcoin Developer
Watching for a while now.. And I really like the activity of the steps community!

Keep it up guys! This one could go far  Wink
Steps is No 1 now on Cex voting list, the community have spoken and I hope Cex take notice of our intentions!!!!

Wow  Wink 455 total votes, 22 free votes. It looks good!
Please take note that we now distribute Steps as promised it the BCT sig giveaway.

Below is the list of members who  qualified for the Sig Giveaway, pls send your Steps Address so we can send your coins.

http://bitcointalk.altcoinsteps.com

Hi, thank you for Sig Giveaway. I will create some free YOVICODES. m.

Thanks very much Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: