Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STEPS] Let's make a new altcoin environment - page 101. (Read 193160 times)

Activity: 851
Merit: 1000
Do You Even Onion Bro?
We are busy checking the finer details of Version 1 of the Steps website, once done it will be live.
       This is great news from are team are website that everyone has been waiting for is almost here we always deliver what we say so join a winning team get your coins today ....https://yobit.net/en/dice/STEPS
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
We are busy checking the finer details of Version 1 of the Steps website, once done it will be live.
Activity: 851
Do You Even Onion Bro?
We have good news for Steps you can now play dice game with Steps on Yobit exchange............. Starting today.     Get your coin and play dice you can double ,triple your coin with one bet or you play any amount you want so join us on Yobit exchange and play dice game today you will have fun .                                   FROM STEPS TEAM HAVE FUN PLAYING DICE...
Activity: 1022
A small competition for any vegetarians amongst us.

https://twitter.com/AltcoinSteps/status/649641487924371456

I am a lover of most foods and would love to see some nice pics of home made veggie meals.

There is very active dev and community support here. Every day is something new. I like STEPS.

Vote for the coin on Cryptsy and C-cex!  Smiley That would increse the value of the coin! Wink
Also get yours at the exchanges while they are still cheap!

The more exchange steps is on, the more security you guys have. Community input into getting onto new exchanges is essential.

Maybe there should be another twitter campaign!

Would you like to see another campaign?

bit more exposure certainly wouldnt hurt

+1 Smiley

https://twitter.com/AltcoinSteps/status/649639643764408320 Retweet away folks
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
There is very active dev and community support here. Every day is something new. I like STEPS.

Vote for the coin on Cryptsy and C-cex!  Smiley That would increse the value of the coin! Wink

The more exchange steps is on, the more security you guys have. Community input into getting onto new exchanges is essential.

bit more exposure certainly wouldnt hurt
Activity: 484
Merit: 250

Just a thought!You being more experienced with this stuff would know better and judge wether to discuss it with the team or not.But just to make myself clear,I only have 10 followers on twitter,so I am not saying this for taking advantage of the campaign!  Smiley Smiley

Activity: 189
Merit: 100
Afternoon all.

We have reached an agreement with @stepscoinmarket  This will enable our community members to purchase a trend micro activation code for 5,000 Steps.

This service is for Trend Micro Maximum Security 10! You'll need to download a free trial and activate it it once you have installed the trial version. For security reasons, I won't be posting a link to the Trend Micro site. I have always said that people shouldn't links posted or quoted unless it's in the OP. I will ask DEV to link the Trend Micro site if he is happy.

I will be acting as an escrow for this service to protect both the seller and the buyer. If you wish to take this offer up, please PM me.

Once the Payment has been made confirmed by myself I will then forward on a code for you to activate your licence.

I am usually around most of the day 07:00 - 22:00 GMT  ( UK )outside of these hours you may experience some delays.

If you have any questions or concerns, please do let me or the DEV team know

LP

Thank you for this Escrow.

TM Maximum includes in 1 licence: 3 devices/1 year, BTW very good Android antivirus, and others: PC Health Checkup, Provacy Scanner, Social Networking Protection, Data Theft Prevention, Secure Erase, Safeguard Vault, Password Manager and SafeSync!

This offer is only for STEPS community members in value $44.95  Shocked

so you sayin if i dont buy this ill get hacked and all my steps will get stolen?

Some people go all their life without Internet security and don't get hacked. Some people have nothing interesting on their computer and get targeted every week.

The trend Micro software is one of the most expensive here in the UK. 

If anyone wants to purchase these activation codes it would aid you in not becoming a victim.  With all that being said, it is the communities choice to purchase the code, if they don't want to they can walk on by and ignore it Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
is there a link to the latest steps wallet?
the latest links are in OP

I see it. V1.1.0.0? Isnt that the same one?

yes it has the same version, the only update was the graphics so we didn't push new version.

ok cool gotcha!
Activity: 322
Let's make a new altcoin environment.

yes it has the same version, the only update was the graphics so we didn't push new version.
legendary

legendary
legendary
Activity: 1267
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Just an update on our website, we are in the process of beta testing. Once we happy everything work we will make it live. Our website will also include an erb wallet. If interested to help us in testing please join our slack group.

Sounds amazing! Updates everyday! An android wallet already! An online wallet on your website! That alone will make it much more user friendly than all other altcoins. Any person who has just heard about crypto can get into this one easier and actually use it within the next couple of months. Just knowing about this coin and having the opportunity to invest in it is a dream come true! Dev, when you have time, if you'd like to send me a pm, I'd like to discuss details with you about what video work I can possibly do for Steps! It would be an honor!  Cheesy
Just an update on our website, we are in the process of beta testing. Once we happy everything work we will make it live. Our website will also include an erb wallet. If interested to help us in testing please join our slack group.
Pages:
Jump to: