Author

Topic: [ANN][STEPS] Let's make a new altcoin environment - page 102. (Read 193160 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Afternoon all.

We have reached an agreement with @stepscoinmarket  This will enable our community members to purchase a trend micro activation code for 5,000 Steps.

This service is for Trend Micro Maximum Security 10! You'll need to download a free trial and activate it it once you have installed the trial version. For security reasons, I won't be posting a link to the Trend Micro site. I have always said that people shouldn't links posted or quoted unless it's in the OP. I will ask DEV to link the Trend Micro site if he is happy.

I will be acting as an escrow for this service to protect both the seller and the buyer. If you wish to take this offer up, please PM me.

Once the Payment has been made confirmed by myself I will then forward on a code for you to activate your licence.

I am usually around most of the day 07:00 - 22:00 GMT  ( UK )outside of these hours you may experience some delays.

If you have any questions or concerns, please do let me or the DEV team know

LP

Thank you for this Escrow.

TM Maximum includes in 1 licence: 3 devices/1 year, BTW very good Android antivirus, and others: PC Health Checkup, Provacy Scanner, Social Networking Protection, Data Theft Prevention, Secure Erase, Safeguard Vault, Password Manager and SafeSync!

This offer is only for STEPS community members in value $44.95  Shocked

so you sayin if i dont buy this ill get hacked and all my steps will get stolen?

I don't think that's what they're saying...
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
Afternoon all.

We have reached an agreement with @stepscoinmarket  This will enable our community members to purchase a trend micro activation code for 5,000 Steps.

This service is for Trend Micro Maximum Security 10! You'll need to download a free trial and activate it it once you have installed the trial version. For security reasons, I won't be posting a link to the Trend Micro site. I have always said that people shouldn't links posted or quoted unless it's in the OP. I will ask DEV to link the Trend Micro site if he is happy.

I will be acting as an escrow for this service to protect both the seller and the buyer. If you wish to take this offer up, please PM me.

Once the Payment has been made confirmed by myself I will then forward on a code for you to activate your licence.

I am usually around most of the day 07:00 - 22:00 GMT  ( UK )outside of these hours you may experience some delays.

LP

TM Maximum includes in 1 licence: 3 devices/1 year, BTW very good Android antivirus, and others: PC Health Checkup, Provacy Scanner, Social Networking Protection, Data Theft Prevention, Secure Erase, Safeguard Vault, Password Manager and SafeSync!

so you sayin if i dont buy this ill get hacked and all my steps will get stolen?
Activity: 10
Afternoon all.

LP

legendary
Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
It may be too soon to ask this question, but I've been really curious since first looking at the roadmap for STEPS...

When the online store is developed, what kind of commodities and services could we expect to find on there for purchase?
Or is it going to be more like listings for P2P exchange offers?

Great question! I'd like to know the same thing! Depending on what is for sale will play a huge part in how valuable Steps will be in the near future!  Cheesy Very exciting to think about!  Grin
Activity: 1022
It may be too soon to ask this question, but I've been really curious since first looking at the roadmap for STEPS...

When the online store is developed, what kind of commodities and services could we expect to find on there for purchase?

It's a good question, Let me speak with the team and one of us will get back to you.

Afternoon all.

LP

Activity: 851
Do You Even Onion Bro?
Steps coin is the top coin on Yobit we are doing what we said from the beginning  we want are investor to b happy with there investment  buy your Steps coins today ....ON YOBIT or  BLEUTRADE soon to b on other exchanges.....so join a winning team    The Steps coin is the future in crypt o currency...
Activity: 484
Merit: 250
WOW! price up +350% from ICO price.
After long time, im got in train b4 price rise up. nice ico

We are really happy for investors that put their trust in us, as mentioned many times we have a clear vision and roadmap and will work very hard for our community.

Steps is among the top 5 coins at 24h volume on Yobit for several days.Not to mention first the last 12 hours.This is very important concidering that Yobit has an ICO in progress,an ICO that ended few days ago and 5 newly listed coins!
This is just the bedinning!Go steps!!!!! Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Yobit is fine, but small exchange yet.
Vote for STEPS on https://c-cex.com/?id=vote (so far 13 votes)
and
https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes/ (so far 43 votes)

Community help is essential in making this coin great. We can release all the features under the sun but without your help it will take longer.

Please take a moment and follow the links @Moneycharm has posted to vote for us. The more exchange we're on, the more security you have with steps.

LP

LP already voted on both Smiley !Hope everyone else does his job!Seems like other exchanges like to just fool around with shitty coins!Most recent example CLT on C-Cex   Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

We are really happy for investors that put their trust in us, as mentioned many times we have a clear vision and roadmap and will work very hard for our community.

Steps is among the top 5 coins at 24h volume on Yobit for several days.Not to mention first the last 12 hours.This is very important concidering that Yobit has an ICO in progress,an ICO that ended few days ago and 5 newly listed coins!

and

Community help is essential in making this coin great. We can release all the features under the sun but without your help it will take longer.

Please take a moment and follow the links @Moneycharm has posted to vote for us. The more exchange we're on, the more security you have with steps.

LP
Activity: 189
Merit: 100

and

Activity: 484

Ok i was wrong, this coin is good Smiley

Everyone else already figured that out Wink
Activity: 435
Ok i was wrong, this coin is good Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1267
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
We are proud to announce the release of our android staking wallet, happy staking!!!

The link for the android wallet is in the OP.

You're on fire!!! Love it! Keep it up!!!  Grin
We are proud to announce the release of our android staking wallet, happy staking!!!

WOOO! Love it. Awesome work.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Activity: 357

Nice work! Downloaded and synced already
Activity: 322
Let's make a new altcoin environment.

Jump to: