Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STO] HYGH - The Future Of Advertising - page 16. (Read 5841 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
February 06, 2019, 12:22:26 PM
Tell me how can I get tokens? What are the conditions for this price? How does your bonus system work?
brand new
Activity: 0
February 05, 2019, 02:47:10 PM
Cool that found your project! Now there are not many companies able to run sto. Do you have an airdrop program for bounty hunters?
Activity: 8
February 06, 2019, 12:16:27 PM
Ha, your slogan is loud enough. Become the future of the advertising industry. And what kind of future are you preparing?
Activity: 84
February 06, 2019, 12:07:07 PM
How long have you been developing this project? Did you first launch ico or immediately decided to start as an sto?
Development of the HYGH project began in 2017. We created a prototype to acquaint investors and stakeholders with our idea. We didn’t do ICO, we immediately went into a private sale phase and then began preparing for a STO.
Activity: 69
February 06, 2019, 11:56:50 AM
How long have you been developing this project? Did you first launch ico or immediately decided to start as an sto?
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 2634
February 06, 2019, 09:54:35 AM
You also have planed a bounty program?
February 05, 2019, 04:16:47 PM
If you look at your concept, you can work well with the usual currency. So for what purpose did you decide to use the blockchain?
The blockchain allows us to use modern methods for crowdfunding and tokenize the platform. This is not just a handy tool for attracting attention since it is popular. The one billion HYGH tokens in circulation are pegged to 9% of the revenue share with payouts given quarterly to token holders. The HYGH token is build on Ethereum, but we reserve the right to switch protocols in the future. Blockchain is not an integral part of our base layer protocol.
Activity: 17
February 05, 2019, 03:57:32 PM
If you look at your concept, you can work well with the usual currency. So for what purpose did you decide to use the blockchain?
February 05, 2019, 03:55:24 PM
I see that you can use ordinary dollars instead of cryptocurrency for investments. However, to get tokens, I still need a crypto wallet?

Yes, HYGH platform uses Ethereum blockchain for work, and to get tokens you need to have any wallet that supports the ERC20 protocol.
Good, but how can I get bonuses from owning tokens? Will I be able to withdraw them, or do you give them to those who keep them on the wallet platform?
Just hold in your main account and you can receive revenue as token holder.
February 05, 2019, 03:42:48 PM
HYGH project is very large, it will be difficult to quickly begin to provide services around the world if you do not have enough screens prepared. Have you already found partners?
Yes, you are right, we need partners to implement our idea. We have already agreed to cooperate with the New World Order App, and we have signed 30,000 screens in the Dominican Republic. Also Tobias Masur is one of our advisors, and he is the Innovations Manager at Wall AG, the daughter  company of JCDecaux and owner of all the DOOH street furniture in Berlin.
Activity: 8
February 05, 2019, 03:36:38 PM
HYGH project is very large, it will be difficult to quickly begin to provide services around the world if you do not have enough screens prepared. Have you already found partners?
February 05, 2019, 03:35:47 PM
The advertising market is wide and very mobile. Are you sure your concept is unique enough to compete?
By leveraging the power of blockchain technology within its proprietary booking system, brands of any size are now able to book and measure campaigns in real time. HYGH will change advertising in the same way that Airbnb changed vacation accomodation. But our platform is not only aimed at large companies. We create a peer-to-peer booking system that allows display providers and advertisers to easily find each other. In addition, our offer is the most flexible and inexpensive on the market.
February 05, 2019, 03:32:41 PM
I see that you can use ordinary dollars instead of cryptocurrency for investments. However, to get tokens, I still need a crypto wallet?

Yes, HYGH platform uses Ethereum blockchain for work, and to get tokens you need to have any wallet that supports the ERC20 protocol.
February 05, 2019, 02:53:26 PM
Cool that found your project! Now there are not many companies able to run sto. Do you have an airdrop program for bounty hunters?
Airdrop is planned as an action, but so far we can not give exact dates. You can register and invite friends through the referral link to become part of the HYGH community. If you go to the page https://medium.com/@hygh_editorialteam/how-to-make-the-most-out-of-hyghs-bounty-program-d1765d38bd78?fbclid=IwAR3QMeJZ9Nkr8b6PM3Es5MCcNJQEIeYo0wgkuAiTR1bB6WqoAsGTnvIAfEI, you can learn more about the bounty program.
February 05, 2019, 02:30:40 PM
Your invention radically changes the way advertisements are presented. I especially like that joining the community and connecting your device as a screen can practically everyone. However, I did not find the information, what minimum requirements do you put forward for screen providers?
The application has high flexibility and adaptability, which greatly simplifies the ability of advertisers to achieve their goals. The main requirements for the device is more than 18 cm in diameter, access to the Internet and publicly viewable.
Activity: 6
February 05, 2019, 02:19:55 PM
Your invention radically changes the way advertisements are presented. I especially like that joining the community and connecting your device as a screen can practically everyone. However, I did not find the information, what minimum requirements do you put forward for screen providers?
February 05, 2019, 12:58:49 PM
How you will reach viewers to show ads. Whether the adverts that you install are limited to digital media that will be displayed on your website or this platform will collaborate with other media. And one of the most important things if the ads is displayed on your website how you manage the community so that the advertiser's goals are met properly
If you register as a display provider, specify the exact parameters of the screen. Also you can select what type of ads you would prefer to have on your screen and what type of ads you reject. And the advertiser can choose the most suitable device for his purposes and also control the display time, location and other advertising display parameters. HYGH application makes the advertising campaign flexible and the advertiser gets all the necessary information immediately
February 05, 2019, 12:53:09 PM
If you are using a security token, how did you have to edit it and under the laws of which countries to make it possible to bring it to the global arena? Where is your company jurisdiction?
We have registered a company in Switzerland and we also have an office in Berlin. Investors must go through a KYC verification process to purchase a token. KYC is a common security measure for businesses to verify the identity of their clients and prevent issues relating to fraud and corruption. Furthermore, HYGH is fully compliant with all FINMA (Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority) rules and regulations. Token holders have several ways to earn money by joining the HYGH ecosystem.
I believe such a serious approach will attract a lot of attention to you, including major investors. Are there any special requirements for those who want to purchase many tokens?
For investments below 3000 USD, all you have to do is fill out the KYC form on Dashboard. For investment levels above 3000 USD, we require second stage video verification. Once your KYC is confirmed, you will receive an email invitation to schedule a KYC interview.

What was the minimum investment to participate in this ICO, because below 3000usd we need to verify our documents. So after KYC verification success we are going to get email confirmation from you right.
If you want to partisipate in HYGH STO you need to invest minimum 250 USD. You should confirm your data for KYC verification if you are going to use a fiat, not cryptocurrencies
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
February 04, 2019, 11:55:12 PM
Great, Wanchain is too a very good project and partnership will boost the growth of Oath protocol.Awesome!
Pages:
Jump to: