Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STO] HYGH - The Future Of Advertising - page 14. (Read 5841 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
February 08, 2019, 02:06:05 PM
If ordinary users can be display providers and make money, then I’m sure that fraud may occur. You have specified minimum display requirements, but will you run a performance check to make sure the device is suitable?
To mitigate variation in local display units and ensure a minimum acceptable quality threshold for each and every display on the network, the HYGH player client runs a self-test at launch and relays key information on hardware, network connectivity, software updates and time zones back to the network.
Activity: 82
February 08, 2019, 01:47:47 PM
If ordinary users can be display providers and make money, then I’m sure that fraud may occur. You have specified minimum display requirements, but will you run a performance check to make sure the device is suitable?
Activity: 104
February 08, 2019, 01:41:22 PM
I think your idea is progressive and interesting, but in order to make sure that I really need to invest, could you clarify, I can get only one type of profit as a token holder or if I register another device, then as a provider?
All owners of tokens have the opportunity to earn a 9% profit from profits. Yes, if you want to become a display provider, then you should familiarize yourself with the basic requirements for the device.
- Over 18 cm in diameter (about the size of an iPad).
- Publicly viewable.
- Connected to the internet.

What income can a provider expect?
February 08, 2019, 01:40:28 PM
I would like to hear the details, but how will your application be built? What mobile systems will it support?
To control the decentralized display-fleet, we will write individual display clients for the most popular display operating systems. Uniformly HYGH will call them "HYGH Player". The prototype started with an Android-Client, which allows it to run it on Android Phones and Tablets, Android Sticks and Mini-Computers as well as on Android based SmartTV's. An iPhone/iPad and Apple TV is next, followed by Microsoft Windows and Samsung Software based clients. See our technical white paper to know more https://hygh.tech/docs/HYGH-Technical-White-Paper.pdf
February 08, 2019, 01:38:33 PM
Hi, You say that advertising type Digital Out of Home will take the first place, compared with the usual signs and billboards. But don't they belong to the same type? What media will be used for advertising campaigns on your platform?
Tablet screens in stores, TVs, billboards in cafes - all of these screens can be used as advertising media. DOOH also allows for cross platform campaigns, with short range technologies such as Near Field Communication (NFC) and Beacons allowing for greater personalisation and engagement through the integration with the consumers personal mobile device.
Well, I realized that it is potentially possible to make advertising more comprehensive, but in what way then can an advertiser calculate the approximate benefits of publishing an ad through your platform?
Driving impact through DOOH has a commensurate cost. In addition to the traditional CPM (cost per thousand) pricing model of internet advertising higher costs attributed to more attractive locations and screen t ted number of screens) and value chain (the need for multiple stakehold cross displays and locations).
February 08, 2019, 01:24:42 PM
Guys, how long will your bounty company last? Do you plan to do it throughout the entire sale token? When to wait for bounty payments?
Bounty campaign is now active and you can also get bonuses by registering on the site and using the referral system. We have not decided on how long the promotion will last, but follow our news in the telegram group https://t.me/HyghAG.
Activity: 88
February 08, 2019, 01:23:47 PM
I would like to hear the details, but how will your application be built? What mobile systems will it support?
brand new
Activity: 0
February 06, 2019, 01:25:59 PM
Your project will work worldwide, but in the token sale phase, do you have restrictions for users of some countries?
In general, users of all countries can participate with the exception of the United States. Residents of countries where cryptocurrency is prohibited such as Singapore, China, North Korea will also not be able to purchase HYGH tokens.
Do you have a stable price of a token or one will change?
Activity: 74
February 08, 2019, 01:14:22 PM
Hi, You say that advertising type Digital Out of Home will take the first place, compared with the usual signs and billboards. But don't they belong to the same type? What media will be used for advertising campaigns on your platform?
Tablet screens in stores, TVs, billboards in cafes - all of these screens can be used as advertising media. DOOH also allows for cross platform campaigns, with short range technologies such as Near Field Communication (NFC) and Beacons allowing for greater personalisation and engagement through the integration with the consumers personal mobile device.
Well, I realized that it is potentially possible to make advertising more comprehensive, but in what way then can an advertiser calculate the approximate benefits of publishing an ad through your platform?
February 08, 2019, 01:12:31 PM
I think your idea is progressive and interesting, but in order to make sure that I really need to invest, could you clarify, I can get only one type of profit as a token holder or if I register another device, then as a provider?
All owners of tokens have the opportunity to earn a 9% profit from profits. Yes, if you want to become a display provider, then you should familiarize yourself with the basic requirements for the device.
- Over 18 cm in diameter (about the size of an iPad).
- Publicly viewable.
- Connected to the internet.
Activity: 80
February 08, 2019, 01:02:03 PM
Guys, how long will your bounty company last? Do you plan to do it throughout the entire sale token? When to wait for bounty payments?
February 08, 2019, 01:00:35 PM
Activity: 104
February 08, 2019, 12:44:34 PM
Activity: 74
February 08, 2019, 12:39:29 PM
February 08, 2019, 08:19:52 AM
What are the specific bonuses the advertiser receives to choose your platform, and not go to competitors?
The goal of our project is to democratize advertising and make it accessible to any brand. Therefore, if the advertiser chooses our platform, then he receives the following privileges:
-   Getting targeted advice and recommendations
-   Hyper local advertising
-   Creation and moderation of real-time advertising
-   Barrier-free services even for small brands
-   Providing true engagement
For more details about our concept, read the whitepaper https://hygh.tech/docs/HYGH-Paper.pdf
February 08, 2019, 08:10:58 AM
With advertising is not clear. Now there are many intrusive advertisements that many people are skeptical of this industry. Are you sure that your idea is so strong that you will be able to bring advertising to the consumer and without this becoming intrusive?
Consumers of the future will control their digital interactions like never before. The goal of advertising is to create lasting engagement with the consumer. However, the tech savvy consumer of the future will want to deepen the conversation, participate and inevitably profit from their own digital footprint. They will want to advertise their own digital brand and use advertising channels in innovative ways to make their voices heard.
Activity: 238
February 08, 2019, 07:58:54 AM
What are the specific bonuses the advertiser receives to choose your platform, and not go to competitors?
Activity: 60
February 08, 2019, 07:55:14 AM
With advertising is not clear. Now there are many intrusive advertisements that many people are skeptical of this industry. Are you sure that your idea is so strong that you will be able to bring advertising to the consumer and without this becoming intrusive?
brand new
Activity: 0
February 06, 2019, 12:39:51 PM
Your project will work worldwide, but in the token sale phase, do you have restrictions for users of some countries?
February 08, 2019, 03:12:42 AM
The idea of using virtually any display for advertising looks attractive. This will reduce the cost of services well. But if we are not talking about the advertiser’s benefits, what kind of bonuses does an investor get if he becomes the owner of tokens?
Since we created a security token, we provide 9% share of our revenue to all current holders. Of course, you can get a short-term profit by selling tokens on the exchange, but if we talk about prospects, users who keep HYGH coins in their wallets in the system will be able to get bonuses every quarter.
How long will it take for the project to start making steady profits? Did you do the preliminary calculations?
As the advertising market continues to grow, by 2022 we expect that the net turnover of this industry will be 600bn. And even if HYGH captures only 1% of this industry platform income will be 6bn revenue per year by 2022.
Your estimated figures of potential profitability from the advertising market are very high , but everyone knows that after the ICO and the exchange, the token falls strongly in price . How will the team get out of this situation to support its token ?
We understand that the value of a token is volatile, we decided to give our investors a more secure option. Regardless of the value of a our token, it’s holder is guaranteed a quarterly return of their equivalent share of 9% of the revenue share. We consider this a fair model that gives our investors timely returns. And we are an STO not ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: