Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STO] HYGH - The Future Of Advertising - page 13. (Read 5841 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
February 11, 2019, 12:04:43 PM
I admire your concept, but I would like to know, and how effectively to implement such an idea? Are there enough displays to provide comprehensive coverage for advertisers?
Berg Insights, the dedicated M2M/IoT market research firm estimated a total of 37.6 million active digital display units in 2016, increasing to 87.2 million digital display units in 2021. By the most conservative of estimates, HYGH’s market rollout will double the total addressable market for digital inventory by 2022 (a forecasted 151m screens in 2022 vs. an estimated 74m screens in 2017)
February 11, 2019, 11:57:24 AM
Hello everyone, you have a great idea - to combine the advertiser and the provider directly. It is innovative. But if I’m interested in becoming a display provider, how much profit can I expect?
This is an interesting question. Here it is important to note several factors on which the profit of the provider’s display depends. The size of your screen, location, its visual accessibility, performance. Before you can become a provider, your device will be checked. If your screen is in a crowded place where there is a large flow of people, then you will be able to earn good profits fairly quickly.
How much interest does the provider earn from the total profit of the advertising company?
Of the amount of each transaction that comes into the HYGH system thanks to an advertising campaign, you, as a display provider, receive 83.5%.
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 2634
Activity: 45
February 11, 2019, 08:07:18 AM
Hello everyone, what currencies can I use to buy tokens? Do you have bonuses for presale members?
Activity: 54
February 11, 2019, 08:00:43 AM
In your description, information is given that those users who have a smart TV can also become providers, is this true? After all, this technology can stand on devices of different sizes and not all meet the requirements
Activity: 69
February 11, 2019, 07:52:31 AM
Hello everyone, you have a great idea - to combine the advertiser and the provider directly. It is innovative. But if I’m interested in becoming a display provider, how much profit can I expect?
This is an interesting question. Here it is important to note several factors on which the profit of the provider’s display depends. The size of your screen, location, its visual accessibility, performance. Before you can become a provider, your device will be checked. If your screen is in a crowded place where there is a large flow of people, then you will be able to earn good profits fairly quickly.
How much interest does the provider earn from the total profit of the advertising company?
February 11, 2019, 07:51:13 AM
You have already made preliminary sales for private investors. And I would like to know how many project supporters did you manage to attract?
Our seed round was closed by our founders, but our private sale included a number of angel investors and our pre-sale includes over 2,500 investors.
Activity: 74
February 11, 2019, 07:42:27 AM
I admire your concept, but I would like to know, and how effectively to implement such an idea? Are there enough displays to provide comprehensive coverage for advertisers?
February 11, 2019, 07:38:52 AM
February 11, 2019, 07:29:49 AM
Hey, can you explain how your ads will work on displays? What should an advertiser do to get profit from this?
Hello, the process of creating an advertising company consists of several stages. The advertiser registers on the platform, determines the parameters of the advertisement, selects the type of display, the display time. After that, the company is launched and the advertisment can monitor the results of the broadcast in real time and get a profit from the advertisement, thanks to the attracted customers. You can see the presentation of HYGH on prototype page https://demo.hygh.tech/
Activity: 62
February 11, 2019, 07:15:06 AM
You have already made preliminary sales for private investors. And I would like to know how many project supporters did you manage to attract?
Activity: 69
February 11, 2019, 07:05:33 AM
Activity: 92
February 11, 2019, 07:01:32 AM
Hey, can you explain how your ads will work on displays? What should an advertiser do to get profit from this?
February 11, 2019, 02:06:33 AM
Do I understand correctly that you can conduct training on using the platform for those who need it?
If you want to see hoe HYGH platform will work you just try the prototype https://demo.hygh.tech/
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
February 09, 2019, 11:03:42 AM
Do I understand correctly that you can conduct training on using the platform for those who need it?
February 08, 2019, 02:29:58 PM
If ordinary users can be display providers and make money, then I’m sure that fraud may occur. You have specified minimum display requirements, but will you run a performance check to make sure the device is suitable?
To mitigate variation in local display units and ensure a minimum acceptable quality threshold for each and every display on the network, the HYGH player client runs a self-test at launch and relays key information on hardware, network connectivity, software updates and time zones back to the network.
And what should the provider do when an unexpected power outage? Does he get to lose his money just because of network problems?
In addition to flagging network disruption or bandwidth issues if en-countered, the self-test will also trigger locally stored content allowing local units to play content for up to two hours without internet connectivity if required.
Activity: 82
February 08, 2019, 02:26:59 PM
If ordinary users can be display providers and make money, then I’m sure that fraud may occur. You have specified minimum display requirements, but will you run a performance check to make sure the device is suitable?
To mitigate variation in local display units and ensure a minimum acceptable quality threshold for each and every display on the network, the HYGH player client runs a self-test at launch and relays key information on hardware, network connectivity, software updates and time zones back to the network.
And what should the provider do when an unexpected power outage? Does he get to lose his money just because of network problems?
February 08, 2019, 02:25:52 PM
Guys, how long will your bounty company last? Do you plan to do it throughout the entire sale token? When to wait for bounty payments?
Bounty campaign is now active and you can also get bonuses by registering on the site and using the referral system. We have not decided on how long the promotion will last, but follow our news in the telegram group https://t.me/HyghAG.
If I want to participate in the bounty then I should fill up the KYC too?
Yes, investors as well as participants of shares will receive their tokens on separate wallets on the platform therefore we require your KYC sign-up.
February 08, 2019, 02:13:41 PM
I think your idea is progressive and interesting, but in order to make sure that I really need to invest, could you clarify, I can get only one type of profit as a token holder or if I register another device, then as a provider?
All owners of tokens have the opportunity to earn a 9% profit from profits. Yes, if you want to become a display provider, then you should familiarize yourself with the basic requirements for the device.
- Over 18 cm in diameter (about the size of an iPad).
- Publicly viewable.
- Connected to the internet.

What income can a provider expect?
As a display provider, you receive 83.5% of each transaction as a bank transfer in either USD or EUR from HYGH AG.
Activity: 80
February 08, 2019, 02:06:57 PM
Guys, how long will your bounty company last? Do you plan to do it throughout the entire sale token? When to wait for bounty payments?
Bounty campaign is now active and you can also get bonuses by registering on the site and using the referral system. We have not decided on how long the promotion will last, but follow our news in the telegram group https://t.me/HyghAG.
If I want to participate in the bounty then I should fill up the KYC too?
Pages:
Jump to: