Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STO] HYGH - The Future Of Advertising - page 12. (Read 5841 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
February 11, 2019, 02:04:27 PM
Why did you decide to choose the format of outdoor advertising, although now individualized mobile advertising is gaining such popularity?
The benefits of DOOH adTech are clear. You can’t swipe ads away and they’re more impactful: dollar for dollar, OOH advertising is 40% more effective than digital search. At its core, this type of advertising combines the advantages of outdoor banners and mobile advertising
And what will be the key factor for advertisers to turn to your advertising application?
Of course, the key properties of our project are financial availability and localization. A hyperlocal ad campaign on the HYGH platform starts at $5 a day—and it’s bookable in a matter of minutes.  With the comparative benefits of DOOH ads, HYGH gives even Amazon and Google a run for their money.
Activity: 52
February 11, 2019, 01:59:58 PM
Why did you decide to choose the format of outdoor advertising, although now individualized mobile advertising is gaining such popularity?
The benefits of DOOH adTech are clear. You can’t swipe ads away and they’re more impactful: dollar for dollar, OOH advertising is 40% more effective than digital search. At its core, this type of advertising combines the advantages of outdoor banners and mobile advertising
And what will be the key factor for advertisers to turn to your advertising application?
February 11, 2019, 01:58:18 PM
If you are committed to global expansion, will you be ready to provide multilingual support?
Everything will be in English. As we expand globally and deepen into different linguistically defined markets, this is subject to change. As Berlin and Switzerland are our main regions, we have some German marketing and legal initiatives.
Do you have a whitelist for preferred investors? If so, what conditions to enter there?
No, we did not make a whitelist and the stage of privat sales has already ended. Now pre-dto sale is active and you can become an investor. The minimum purchase amount is 250 USD. We accept BTC, ETH, EUR and USD currencies.
February 11, 2019, 01:52:40 PM
If we consider that the volume of advertising messages will be high, are you sure that you will not miss ads of dubious content? Will you be checking the advertising message before publishing it?
Yes, we will check the advertising message before it becomes visible. AI filters will be deployed to capture potentially suspicious images and every brand will be measured through an internal trust score which will consider adherence to policy as a key determinant of positive behaviour.
February 11, 2019, 01:49:24 PM
I admire your concept, but I would like to know, and how effectively to implement such an idea? Are there enough displays to provide comprehensive coverage for advertisers?
Berg Insights, the dedicated M2M/IoT market research firm estimated a total of 37.6 million active digital display units in 2016, increasing to 87.2 million digital display units in 2021. By the most conservative of estimates, HYGH’s market rollout will double the total addressable market for digital inventory by 2022 (a forecasted 151m screens in 2022 vs. an estimated 74m screens in 2017)
Yes, these are huge numbers. And if a company becomes a user of your platform, then what advantages does it provide?
First of all, brands no longer need to have a huge budget in order for their message to reach the consumer. It is not even necessary to use advertising on banners earlier, because the application is easy to use and does not require additional knowledge. Also, the brand completely controls the flow of the advertising campaign, tracking in real time. And finally, we carefully select screen providers, so that the brand is protected from fraudsters.
Exquisite! And how many tokens are you going to sell?
We have allocated 600.000.000 tokens for both sales stages.
Activity: 50
February 11, 2019, 01:45:30 PM
Do you have a whitelist for preferred investors? If so, what conditions to enter there?
February 11, 2019, 01:40:58 PM
Activity: 11
February 11, 2019, 01:40:03 PM
If you are committed to global expansion, will you be ready to provide multilingual support?
Activity: 52
February 11, 2019, 01:37:51 PM
Activity: 74
February 11, 2019, 01:37:05 PM
I admire your concept, but I would like to know, and how effectively to implement such an idea? Are there enough displays to provide comprehensive coverage for advertisers?
Berg Insights, the dedicated M2M/IoT market research firm estimated a total of 37.6 million active digital display units in 2016, increasing to 87.2 million digital display units in 2021. By the most conservative of estimates, HYGH’s market rollout will double the total addressable market for digital inventory by 2022 (a forecasted 151m screens in 2022 vs. an estimated 74m screens in 2017)
Yes, these are huge numbers. And if a company becomes a user of your platform, then what advantages does it provide?
First of all, brands no longer need to have a huge budget in order for their message to reach the consumer. It is not even necessary to use advertising on banners earlier, because the application is easy to use and does not require additional knowledge. Also, the brand completely controls the flow of the advertising campaign, tracking in real time. And finally, we carefully select screen providers, so that the brand is protected from fraudsters.
Exquisite! And how many tokens are you going to sell?
February 11, 2019, 01:36:13 PM
Hi team, what new can you tell about the project? What are the results of your presale, a lot of investors?
Our Pre sale is doing great. We are getting even more registrations day after day. On top of that we won best STO award of Davos 2019! At the World economic forum
https://twitter.com/hyghag/status/1090233733767143425
February 11, 2019, 01:23:58 PM
Hello everyone, what currencies can I use to buy tokens? Do you have bonuses for presale members?
You can invest using Bitcoin, Ethereum, or Fiat currency. But for this, register on theDashboard https://dashboard.hygh.tech/sign-up and go through KYC verification
that's nice! so, is this a standard procedure, where do I need to specify my country and passport details, or do you require any other information?
Yes, you specify the basic contact information about yourself, your location and you also need to take a photo of your face and document (passport or ID card). If you're having trouble, just read this article https://medium.com/hygh-tech/how-to-complete-your-hygh-kyc-8cfb4bbcfacb
February 11, 2019, 01:10:52 PM
Activity: 58
February 11, 2019, 12:35:09 PM
Hi team, what new can you tell about the project? What are the results of your presale, a lot of investors?
February 11, 2019, 12:33:56 PM
You have a large enough team and a global project. Where could I get more information about the competence of the team?
You can see our team members in this article https://medium.com/hygh-tech/whos-behind-hygh-63eca6f97d62
February 11, 2019, 12:19:00 PM
Hello everyone, what currencies can I use to buy tokens? Do you have bonuses for presale members?
You can invest using Bitcoin, Ethereum, or Fiat currency. But for this, register on theDashboard https://dashboard.hygh.tech/sign-up and go through KYC verification
February 11, 2019, 12:15:30 PM
In your description, information is given that those users who have a smart TV can also become providers, is this true? After all, this technology can stand on devices of different sizes and not all meet the requirements
Yes, if you have a Smart TV or Tablet in a public space, you can start earning income immediately. Of course, to be a provider you must provide information about your device, it must meet the minimum requirements. If you plan to become a provider, you can register in advance and when the system is launched, we will inform you when it will be possible to start working and earning.
Activity: 58
Merit: 1
February 11, 2019, 12:12:32 PM
You have a large enough team and a global project. Where could I get more information about the competence of the team?
Activity: 74
February 11, 2019, 12:09:59 PM
February 11, 2019, 12:09:02 PM
We do not have translation or signature programs. Soon we will announce the HYGH Airdrop. Stay tuned and follow our telegram https://t.me/HyghAG
Pages:
Jump to: