Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STO] KABN - Financial Services that start with Blockchain Identity - page 19. (Read 5906 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Hello everyone !
when do you start selling shares and what are the maximum bonuses I can get ?

Right now if you join the whitelist by January 3, you can get a 30% bonus

I will definitely use this offer to buy tokens for me in the near future and it will all be very profitable.
copper member
Activity: 88
Hello everyone ! please tell me how long it will take me to receive dividends and what are your plans for the listing ?

Hello!  Read the KABN Offering Memorandum. https://www.kabntoken.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/KABN-Offering-Memorandum-Public-Offering-Nov-7-19-Final.pdf . Section C.7 talks specifically about the dividend policy.
Activity: 12

Hello everyone !

30% bonus this will be just great news and a great opportunity to get shares of the company.
I will continue to monitor how this project works and develops .

FEATURES OF KABN
Platform links blockchain wallet(s) to identity
● Biometric multi-factor authentication (in progress)
● US Patent pending process for validating PII with the use of Blockchain Registries
● Continuous AML monitoring for financial crimes and related adverse media
● Continuous compliance monitoring to renew or expire documents
● Forensic wallet review capabilities
● Separation of (PII) and Functionality in compliance with GDPR
● GDPR and Privacy Shield (US – pending) Compliant
● Blockchain based registry manages ID and other “Markers”
● Accredited participant validation for US / Canada and for European Source of Wealth
● Screened response time generally within 3 business days
● Settings to manage account / preferences / offers
● Webhooks for 3rd party Application development or multiple points of integration

just a huge set of features.
I am sure that this will be in demand and the use of blockchain technology will be justified for such technologies.
Finally we will see something more technological.

Biometric identification is still very important now. And other technologies that the team develops will definitely be in demand.
So it will be very profitable and I will buy tokens for me anyway.

the project offers a lot of useful features that are not available on the market now and thanks to the blockchain technology the project will be able to become the most popular.
Activity: 14

do I understand correctly that us citizens cannot buy shares of the company but they will be able to use the services that your company will provide?

these people will in the future use the quality services that the company will provide and you see that they have a lot of partners who have registered in the United States.

just the project will be used in the United States as it is one of the most solvent people in the world.
so it will be very profitable to launch the project in the USA.
I like what the team offers from the technical side and it will be just a great project for me.
I will continue to monitor how the project works and develops.

do I understand correctly that us citizens cannot buy shares of the company but they will be able to use the services that your company will provide?

The US, Canada and Gibraltsr are NOT eligible for participation at this time.  They are not priorities.  UK and Europe are for both business and participation.  Canada and US are business partneships, not investment.

The main thing is that these people will be able to use the app.
And I think the team can work with different banks.

Yes I like how the project works and develops and the fact that they connect more and more partners it pleases me and I think that the project will be able to quickly scale and become global.

the goal of the team is initially to build a global project.
In this case, it would be as profitable as possible and would allow the use of tokens as a means of payment.

they will have their own money and mobile banking. As I understand it will be very profitable to use for payment of goods and services and it will all be as important as possible.

it will also be a loyalty program that will return part of the money spent. This will retain users and also allow them to buy goods and services cheaper.

I think that the team will be able to launch a global loyalty program. To do this, you need to work with international partners and airlines.
Hello everyone ! please tell me how long it will take me to receive dividends and what are your plans for the listing ?

I like the technology the team provides.
it will be a great application of blockchain technology and I am sure that soon I will be able to buy tokens for me.
But I would like to see any working prototypes now.

some services are available as early as 2018.
you can read all the information about this on the website.
let's see how it all works in practice.
I am sure that the project can become a good means of payment.
thanks to the technologies that the team offers and it will be very profitable.

Hello everyone !

This is just great news and I will be happy to use it for me.
now it's basically a great project for me and it's going to be cool.
copper member
Activity: 88
Hello everyone !

Yes I like how the project works and develops and the fact that they connect more and more partners it pleases me and I think that the project will be able to quickly scale and become global.

the goal of the team is initially to build a global project.
In this case, it would be as profitable as possible and would allow the use of tokens as a means of payment.

they will have their own money and mobile banking. As I understand it will be very profitable to use for payment of goods and services and it will all be as important as possible.

it will also be a loyalty program that will return part of the money spent. This will retain users and also allow them to buy goods and services cheaper.
I like the technology the team provides.
it will be a great application of blockchain technology and I am sure that soon I will be able to buy tokens for me.
But I would like to see any working prototypes now.
Hello everyone !
now it is one of the top projects. Since this is a real working business and it will be technologies that are really able to help people. It's going to be really important.

Yes, now it is just a great project and in the future only such projects will be in demand.
I mean projects that have real benefits for people.

the fact that now investors are looking for projects that provide real business and real services is a fact.
that is, the useful application of blockchain technologies is important.

tell me how long it will take me to receive dividends ?
That is, I want to understand when investors will be able to receive passive income.

Hello!  Please read our KABN Offering Memorandum, which can be found here: https://www.kabntoken.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/KABN-Offering-Memorandum-Public-Offering-Nov-7-19-Final.pdf

It talks about the dividends throughout, but look at section C.7 to learn about the Dividend policy.

This will be a great motivation for me and to buy tokens.
Now I am waiting for such an opportunity and I am glad that the tokens will be provided with the company's assets .

at least you can trust the team more and also receive dividends in the future and this is in fact very important...

But where will I be able to use that identity ?
as I understand it will depend on the partners that the team will be able to attract.
But as for the partners who are on the site with this should not be any problems.

Get whitelisted on our website www.kabntoken.com

how will the team make money?
users will pay for any services ? I would be interested to read about the economic model.

Via feed for the transactions

https://www.kabntoken.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/KABN-Gibraltar-PLC-Mini-Presentation-November-2019.pdf

You can read it there: How KABN generate revenue

thanks for the helpful information . And the fact that users will be able to receive dividends and will grow with the growth of the company's capitalization is very important for me and in fact this concept suits me now.
Pages:
Jump to: