Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STO] KABN - Financial Services that start with Blockchain Identity - page 21. (Read 5906 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

now this is one of the best projects in that they want to build their financial system on the blockchain and also a loyalty program. It will be really demanded.

Many projects have tried to implement a loyalty program before and it has been unsuccessful.
But these guys have reputable partners and this means that the project will be able to quickly scale around the world.

judging by the partnership with visa, the project will be successful in any case.
It seems to me that this will allow you to trust the project as much as possible and this means that the team expects long-term work.

Yes, there are a lot of reputable partners on the site and I am pleased with this and it will allow the project to develop even faster and scale around the world.
Activity: 28

Hello everyone ! Please tell me I still have the opportunity to get a discount of 30% ?
For me, it would all be as important as possible. Since the tokens will be shares of the company.

You just need to be whitelisted for this and just wait for news regarding the start of the sales rounds.
and even more so you will be able to use your account as an ID in the future
But where will I be able to use that identity ?
as I understand it will depend on the partners that the team will be able to attract.
But as for the partners who are on the site with this should not be any problems.
hi everybody. I have been added to the white list and am waiting for the sales rounds to start.
I want to buy shares of the company on the most favorable terms.

tell me how long it will take me to receive dividends ?
That is, I want to understand when investors will be able to receive passive income.

Hello!  Please read our KABN Offering Memorandum, which can be found here: https://www.kabntoken.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/KABN-Offering-Memorandum-Public-Offering-Nov-7-19-Final.pdf

It talks about the dividends throughout, but look at section C.7 to learn about the Dividend policy.

It seems this will be a huge advantage for those who are willing to invest for the long term.
I am interested to buy some coins soon.

now this is one of the best projects in that they want to build their financial system on the blockchain and also a loyalty program. It will be really demanded.

Many projects have tried to implement a loyalty program before and it has been unsuccessful.
But these guys have reputable partners and this means that the project will be able to quickly scale around the world.

judging by the partnership with visa, the project will be successful in any case.
It seems to me that this will allow you to trust the project as much as possible and this means that the team expects long-term work.

Yes I like how the project works and develops and the fact that they connect more and more partners it pleases me and I think that the project will be able to quickly scale and become global.
copper member
Activity: 88
That is, I want to understand when investors will be able to receive passive income.

Hello!  Please read our KABN Offering Memorandum, which can be found here: https://www.kabntoken.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/KABN-Offering-Memorandum-Public-Offering-Nov-7-19-Final.pdf

It talks about the dividends throughout, but look at section C.7 to learn about the Dividend policy.
Activity: 7

as I understand it these are security tokens and they will be entitled to receive dividends ?
That would be really interesting to me.
Since I am set in investing for the long term.

This is just a great opportunity to invest for a long time and get income.
I will continue to monitor the development of the project.
But in fact now the project has no competitors in this market.

Hello everyone ! Please tell me I still have the opportunity to get a discount of 30% ?
For me, it would all be as important as possible. Since the tokens will be shares of the company.

You just need to be whitelisted for this and just wait for news regarding the start of the sales rounds.
and even more so you will be able to use your account as an ID in the future

FEATURES OF KABN
Platform links blockchain wallet(s) to identity
● Biometric multi-factor authentication (in progress)
● US Patent pending process for validating PII with the use of Blockchain Registries
● Continuous AML monitoring for financial crimes and related adverse media
● Continuous compliance monitoring to renew or expire documents
● Forensic wallet review capabilities
● Separation of (PII) and Functionality in compliance with GDPR
● GDPR and Privacy Shield (US – pending) Compliant
● Blockchain based registry manages ID and other “Markers”
● Accredited participant validation for US / Canada and for European Source of Wealth
● Screened response time generally within 3 business days
● Settings to manage account / preferences / offers
● Webhooks for 3rd party Application development or multiple points of integration

just a huge set of features.
I am sure that this will be in demand and the use of blockchain technology will be justified for such technologies.
Finally we will see something more technological.

The fact that the team will have their patents is a huge plus.
so how will I be able to trust the project and to understand what they can bring real benefits to people.
Activity: 13
Activity: 12

Yes, you have until December 23 to register for the whitelist and receive the 30% bonus

It will be just a great opportunity to buy shares of the company at a discount.
as I understand it in the future it will be possible to receive just fine dividends.

loyalty program is only one of the advantages that the team offers to us.
in fact they have a lot of technology and some of it is already patented if I understand correctly.
copper member
Activity: 88

Yes, you have until December 23 to register for the whitelist and receive the 30% bonus
as I understand it these are security tokens and they will be entitled to receive dividends ?
That would be really interesting to me.
Since I am set in investing for the long term.

FEATURES OF KABN
Platform links blockchain wallet(s) to identity
● Biometric multi-factor authentication (in progress)
● US Patent pending process for validating PII with the use of Blockchain Registries
● Continuous AML monitoring for financial crimes and related adverse media
● Continuous compliance monitoring to renew or expire documents
● Forensic wallet review capabilities
● Separation of (PII) and Functionality in compliance with GDPR
● GDPR and Privacy Shield (US – pending) Compliant
● Blockchain based registry manages ID and other “Markers”
● Accredited participant validation for US / Canada and for European Source of Wealth
● Screened response time generally within 3 business days
● Settings to manage account / preferences / offers
● Webhooks for 3rd party Application development or multiple points of integration

just a huge set of features.
I am sure that this will be in demand and the use of blockchain technology will be justified for such technologies.
Finally we will see something more technological.
Activity: 8

Is the team in the process of getting patents now or have you already got some patents ?

as I understand it, they already have some patents and some technologies have been used for a long time.
now as I understand it is an active working business.

now investors are choosing projects that already have a working business and a working prototype as there are a lot of scams on the crypto market that negatively affect the market.
Activity: 8

I like how the project works and develops and the fact that the team has registration as a legal entity.

the site has all the information about it. and you can also see their press releases regarding the start of sales rounds.
Activity: 9

Yes I saw the list of partners and was impressed. In fact at the moment it is one of the most global projects that I have seen in 2019.
Pages:
Jump to: