Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STO] KABN - Financial Services that start with Blockchain Identity - page 17. (Read 5906 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

what blockchain conferences will the team take part in in the near future ? And whether there are reports from events in which the team took part earlier ?

now I like how this project is developing and I think that it will be possible to buy tokens in the near future.
STO is a good solution in such a market and I am sure of it

Yes now this is the best solution as many coins look unstable as the price of bitcoin. It is better that there is no speculative component
at the moment this is one of the top projects and the fact that the tokens will be shares is a good economic model that can ensure smooth growth of the token
now I see a lot of partners on the site but I do not really understand what your cooperation is ?
And I would like to read more about it
because I'm really impressed

what blockchain conferences will the team take part in in the near future ? And whether there are reports from events in which the team took part earlier ?

I think we will be able to see more announcements after the holidays
it's just a great project and I'm sure the prospects will be huge

I'm looking forward to it, too, and I think it's all going to be just fine for the development of the project . and the fact that the team used to take part in various events is a huge plus
Now this is really one of the top projects and I like how it all develops now .
I mean the fact that there are some working prototypes is just a huge plus
the project looks quite technologically advanced right now and the fact that they have such an experienced team is worthy of attention.
I will continue to follow the news
there should be a lot of positive news in 2020 . And many say that 2020 will be a good year for the adoption of cryptocurrencies
So you will have a client application for your PC? am I right ?
and when will the alpha version be available?
It's just a great project and I like that they have a strong team and a working business right now .
It's very hard to find something worthwhile right now

please tell me what services are already available at the moment and how can I test it ?

Here is a list of KABN's features:
Platform links blockchain wallet(s) to identity
● Biometric multi-factor authentication (in progress)
● US Patent pending process for validating PII with the use of Blockchain Registries
● Continuous AML monitoring for financial crimes and related adverse media
● Continuous compliance monitoring to renew or expire documents
● Forensic wallet review capabilities
● Separation of (PII) and Functionality in compliance with GDPR
● GDPR and Privacy Shield (US – pending) Compliant
● Blockchain based registry manages ID and other “Markers”
● Accredited participant validation for US / Canada and for European Source of Wealth
● Screened response time generally within 3 business days
● Settings to manage account / preferences / offers
● Webhooks for 3rd party Application development or multiple points of integration

Please join our whitelist https://www.kabntoken.com/whitelist-fp/ and get verified by our Verification platform https://www.idkabn.com/lists/kabn-public-sale

Biometric identification is just fine and I'm sure it will all be in demand in the future . now many users have modern smartphones and I think that this will be the future

This is more likely to be an investment for the long term as the tokens will be the company's shares which means that the growth will be smoother with the growth of the company's assets.
But in this market it's even better

Now many people prefer this model to get income without any risks . And I'm one of those investors . Now I will add to the white list and will study this project in more detail

are you planning to replace the banking sector and build an international payment system in the future, or did I misunderstand the concept of the project?

We are a financial service platform with neo banking type solutions.  A Neo Bank is a type of bank that is digital and reaches customers on mobile apps and personal computer platforms only.

This will be really in demand among users and I am glad that I will have the opportunity to buy tokens in the near future

This is more likely to be an investment for the long term as the tokens will be the company's shares which means that the growth will be smoother with the growth of the company's assets.
But in this market it's even better
the project looks quite technologically advanced right now and the fact that they have such an experienced team is worthy of attention.
I will continue to follow the news

now I like how this project is developing and I think that it will be possible to buy tokens in the near future.
STO is a good solution in such a market and I am sure of it

I think we will be able to see more announcements after the holidays
it's just a great project and I'm sure the prospects will be huge

Hello team !
tell us in more detail what is your partnership with visa ? This is still a very serious statement.

Hello!  We can not comment anymore information at this time, please stay tuned for more info to come.

I will follow the development of this project and the team's announcements regarding the token sales rounds this will be very important

in fact, the project has no competitors at the moment and I am sure that I will be able to buy tokens for me in the near future and it will all be really cool.
I mean, there's good potential.

I like the way the project and the team work but at the moment it is difficult for me to draw conclusions about how these services will be popular and in demand

This is a really useful application of blockchain technology and I really like it. Since the security of personal data is very important now and this is proved by numerous data leaks on Facebook

there is still a lot to depend on the partners who will use these identification methods and I think this is still more about the banking sector
I am also really interested in this question and I am sure that I will be able to buy tokens in the near future

This is a really useful application of blockchain technology and I really like it. Since the security of personal data is very important now and this is proved by numerous data leaks on Facebook

the project will have to help in this . I mean the global identification platform will have to help with that
copper member
Activity: 88
Hello team !
tell us in more detail what is your partnership with visa ? This is still a very serious statement.

Hello!  We can not comment anymore information at this time, please stay tuned for more info to come.
Pages:
Jump to: