Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STO] KABN - Financial Services that start with Blockchain Identity - page 23. (Read 5906 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

studied the information about the project and was impressed. Now they have a reputable team and I think that I can buy tokens during the sales round. now filed a whitelist.

the white list gives bonuses of 30% and it will be just fine.
I will definitely take this opportunity in the near future.

It will be a good bonus and good motivation. at least so I can buy a little more tokens and get more potential income in the future.

I like that there will be an opportunity to receive dividends. Since I'm set on investing for the long term. This will all be very interesting for me and I think that I will be able to buy tokens in the near future.

I would like to know what the team offers for investors in the long term and is there any financial plan ?
Activity: 2

Where are your identification methods currently working? I would like to understand how it all works in practice.

as I understand it in the USA and Canada it is actively used already now.
I actually like that these technologies will quickly become global and the project will be able to scale quickly.

in the future, the project will be developed around the world. and I really like it. the team will be able to quickly scale the project and therefore the price of the company's shares will grow .
Activity: 2

Please tell me who either of the team has already had experience in the blockchain industry ?
And is the project presented on any ratings ?

you can find information in Google and I am sure that the project will be really in demand.
Activity: 4

Please tell me who either of the team has already had experience in the blockchain industry ?

the project is presented in various ratings. You can find information in Google but even more I am interested in their achievements.
copper member
Activity: 88

KABN leadership team has more than 120 years of combined industry leading global experience with both private and public companies.  Check out https://www.kabntoken.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/KABN-Gibraltar-PLC-Mini-Presentation-November-2019.pdf to read more about the team!
copper member
Activity: 88

At the moment, the team has done a great job, but where did you get the investment for this? Have you had any sales rounds before?

Hello!  Our investments are confidential relationships and we are not prepared to comment on these.  The KABN UK Public Crowdfunding Sale starts in 9 days.  Check out our website for the countdown https://www.kabntoken.com/

please tell me what will be the minimum Deposit amount and what payment methods are accepted?
For me, you need to understand how best to buy these tokens .

USD, GBP, EUR, BTC, ETH are the currencies that are currently accepted.
Activity: 14

At the moment, the team has done a great job, but where did you get the investment for this? Have you had any sales rounds before?

Hello!  Our investments are confidential relationships and we are not prepared to comment on these.  The KABN UK Public Crowdfunding Sale starts in 9 days.  Check out our website for the countdown https://www.kabntoken.com/

It will be just fine and I think I can buy tokens for me.
30% discount for me will also be a good motivation and will continue to monitor the work of the team.

please tell me what will be the minimum Deposit amount and what payment methods are accepted?
For me, you need to understand how best to buy these tokens .
I read the latest press releases and I like how the project is developing.
That is, the team is doing something useful for people and such projects will be in demand in 2020.

Where are your identification methods currently working? I would like to understand how it all works in practice.

as I understand it in the USA and Canada it is actively used already now.
I actually like that these technologies will quickly become global and the project will be able to scale quickly.
as I understand it thanks to all the services of the company we will be able to see decentralized banking that will work around the world. That would be just fine.

studied the information about the project and was impressed. Now they have a reputable team and I think that I can buy tokens during the sales round. now filed a whitelist.

the white list gives bonuses of 30% and it will be just fine.
I will definitely take this opportunity in the near future.

It will be a good bonus and good motivation. at least so I can buy a little more tokens and get more potential income in the future.

I like that there will be an opportunity to receive dividends. Since I'm set on investing for the long term. This will all be very interesting for me and I think that I will be able to buy tokens in the near future.
I do not really understand how your company will make money.
It is still very important to understand what investors will be able to get in the long term.

I have not seen anything like this in the market before. In 2019, we see much more useful applications on the blockchain than in 2017.
And the fact that now investors prefer the STO is a fact.

The fact that investors are now looking for safer and more legitimate methods is a fact.
And I am interested in this project because everything is as legal as possible for them.

now everything is as legal and safe as possible and the fact that the demand for tokens will be huge is a fact.
but you also have to understand that it will be an investment for the long term.

as I understand it, they will launch their banking application in the near future. With fiat support.

I would be very interested to see how this will all work.
I mean, I'd love to download the alpha version of the app.
It would be very interesting for me.

I have not seen anything like this in the market before. In 2019, we see much more useful applications on the blockchain than in 2017.
And the fact that now investors prefer the STO is a fact.

The fact that investors are now looking for safer and more legitimate methods is a fact.
And I am interested in this project because everything is as legal as possible for them.

The project is now developing just fine and I am waiting for the opportunity to buy tokens for me. Such technologies will be used all over the world in the future and visa support is very important for me.
An interesting project and what the team has done now says that the demand will be huge.
I would like to read more about all your technologies and those that are launched now.

I look forward to it and I think that I will be able to buy tokens for me in the near future. At least it will be a safe investment)

Yes I am also added to the white list you can get a 30% bonus and it will be very good motivation now.
Pages:
Jump to: