Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STO] KABN - Financial Services that start with Blockchain Identity - page 27. (Read 5906 times)

copper member
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
I read that the company has patents in the usa. Tell me where can I read more about this and what will be associated with these patents?

News will come soon

I would like to understand when mobile banking will be launched? as I understand it, it would be very convenient to use it now.

Wait for the announcements, please

tell me in what currency will users receive a reward from the loyalty program?

KABN

Activity: 7

KABN (Gibraltar) PLC to Launch ERC 1400 Equity Token Offering

Read the press release here: https://www.kabntoken.com/kabn-gibraltar-plc-to-launch-erc-1400-equity-token-offering/

I was interested in the project and what I read earlier. And now I will just wait for the sales rounds from the team.
I will buy shares of the company anyway.

Now everyone is waiting for announcements regarding the rounds of sales. That would be most interesting to me. It is also interesting what payment methods will be and what is the minimum contribution to the project.
Activity: 14

I like how the project works and I am sure that I can support the project in any case.
When does STO start?

Hello! Make sure you join our whitelist and check our website to hear about any updates! https://www.kabntoken.com/whitelist-fp/

I will be added to the white list. I will be one of those who will buy tokens in the near future.
I hope the conditions will be as beneficial as possible.
Now investors are looking for something more stable in the market and I must say that STO will be a good way out for many to get a more stable income and protect their investments.

I see a lot of reputable partners on the site and I would like to understand in what format your cooperation takes place ?

As I understand it, the team can’t even divulge some details of cooperation. But I read information that these technologies can be used even in government institutions in the future.
Do I understand correctly that the tokens will be secured by the company's assets. That is, tokens in fact will be shares of the company.
Activity: 13

loyalty program is only one of the services that the team provides. But you can read about all the services on the site. I have to say that this is a very technological project.

I like how the project works and I am sure that I can support the project in any case.
When does STO start?

at the moment you can only enroll in the white list in order to buy tokens in the near future.
until there was any other information from the team.

It's creative. This means that you want to create an alternative for the banking sector ?

As I understand it, they are more likely to cooperate with banks providing their unique solutions .
Patented authentication methods will be in demand this is a fact.

the fact that the visa is approved by the technology team tells me a lot. I think that the project will succeed. In any case, I will be ready to support the project in the near future.

I see a lot of reputable partners on the site and I would like to understand in what format your cooperation takes place ?

you can read the information on the website about it.
And now I like how this project works.

But judging by the roadmap, I can conclude that this will be a long-term investment. Nevertheless, I am ready for such tokens to be in my portfolio.

see the roadmap on the site, but some services are already launched and are being used successfully. What interests me most is identification methods.

KABN (Gibraltar) PLC to Launch ERC 1400 Equity Token Offering

Read the press release here: https://www.kabntoken.com/kabn-gibraltar-plc-to-launch-erc-1400-equity-token-offering/

I was interested in the project and what I read earlier. And now I will just wait for the sales rounds from the team.
I will buy shares of the company anyway.
I like that the team innovates in the banking sector. And most importantly, it will be as convenient as possible for users. I will wait for the launch of a mobile wallet.

When does STO start?

Hello! Make sure you join our whitelist and check our website to hear about any updates! https://www.kabntoken.com/whitelist-fp/

I’m already whitelisted and now I’m just waiting for news from the team. everything should follow the roadmap as clearly as possible in order to get maximum investor confidence.

It's creative. This means that you want to create an alternative for the banking sector ?

As I understand it, they are more likely to cooperate with banks providing their unique solutions .
Patented authentication methods will be in demand this is a fact.

In fact, I have not seen anything like this before and I am sure that these will be unique solutions now. And therefore it should be in demand among users around the world.
I would like to understand when mobile banking will be launched? as I understand it, it would be very convenient to use it now.
I read that the company has patents in the usa. Tell me where can I read more about this and what will be associated with these patents?

Does the team plan to participate in any public events? And if they were earlier I would see reports on this.

they have many times participated in different events. You can see the reports on the website and in their telegram group.

Yes, I just saw a lot of reports on this subject and I liked that the project is so actively developing now.
Activity: 10

Does the team plan to participate in any public events? And if they were earlier I would see reports on this.

There are already many reports from the latest events. And you can find reports in their telegram group.
maybe there are official blog reports.
Pages:
Jump to: