Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STO] KABN - Financial Services that start with Blockchain Identity - page 3. (Read 5906 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

how long will it take you to launch a global cashback program ?
still it will be very important for me to understand this

I think we will see a lot of updates soon as the team has been successfully developing the project since 2018 and it will all be just fine so how can I be sure of this startup

The team is slowly but surely developing the project and at these stages I can fully trust their decisions

Let's see how much revenue you can get in the future and when the listing will be made, but now I fully trust this project

the fact that the project has been successfully developing since 2018 and they have working prototypes and such reputable partners tells me a lot
Activity: 2

What about the listing ?
has the team made any decisions about this yet ? After all it will be important to understand this for investors

now there is no news about this.
But the fact that now is a great time to buy shares of the company and for me this is all the most important
Activity: 4

I wonder what blockchain events the team will take part in in the near future or will there be any webinars for the community ?
this is still very important to understand

I haven't seen any news about webinars .
but I will continue to monitor how this all works and it will be very important for me

you can watch the latest interview with team members to make conclusions about the development of this project . I really liked the latest material )
Activity: 7

I wonder what blockchain events the team will take part in in the near future or will there be any webinars for the community ?

I haven't seen any news about webinars .
but I will continue to monitor how this all works and it will be very important for me

What about the listing ?
has the team made any decisions about this yet ? After all it will be important to understand this for investors

they are currently in the process of selling shares .
but after that it will be possible to draw conclusions as far as it will be in demand among investors
Activity: 5
What about the listing ?
the team of partners that is on the site impresses me .
And the fact that the visa will support these decisions impresses me right now
Activity: 6

I think we will see a lot of updates soon as the team has been successfully developing the project since 2018 and it will all be just fine so how can I be sure of this startup

The team is slowly but surely developing the project and at these stages I can fully trust their decisions

Let's see how much revenue you can get in the future and when the listing will be made, but now I fully trust this project

you can watch the interview on YouTube and there is a lot of useful information about the development of this project and news for the team

here you just need to understand when the platform will be fully launched and how much money the team will be able to attract .
a lot will depend on this

There hasn't been any news about it but you can see interviews with team members and I think it will be just fine

you can watch the interview on YouTube and there is a lot of useful information about the development of this project and news for the team

still I would like to see more announcements in the press in order to understand how this project is developing right now

Yes the team has been showing stable results for many years and I am happy about this I will continue to monitor how this project is developing

Hello team !
do you have any working prototypes at the moment ?
I would really like to understand how this will work in practice

As far as I understand, the alpha version of banking applications will be launched quite soon and this is a positive moment for investors as we can be sure that the team is implementing the project

I am really waiting for news about this and I want to buy coins for me now and I am happy about the possibility of receiving dividends

For me, this will be the main opportunity to buy tokens .
this is still a good opportunity to get passive income for a long time

Let's see how popular this company will be .
and I'm also wondering how long it will take to launch fully

Hello team !
do you have any working prototypes at the moment ?
I would really like to understand how this will work in practice

As far as I understand, the alpha version of banking applications will be launched quite soon and this is a positive moment for investors as we can be sure that the team is implementing the project

I am really waiting for news about this and I want to buy coins for me now and I am happy about the possibility of receiving dividends

For me, this will be the main opportunity to buy tokens .
this is still a good opportunity to get passive income for a long time

Activity: 1
Activity: 1
now the project looks interesting . I like what the team has done now and what partners they have now .
But it is difficult to draw conclusions as to how popular this project will be
Pages:
Jump to: