Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STO] KABN - Financial Services that start with Blockchain Identity - page 8. (Read 5906 times)

copper member
Activity: 88
Merit: 0

At the moment, I am really interested in buying tokens for me and I think that soon we will be able to see the top project and all this will work just fine

Where can I see the roadmap and I would still like to understand when investors will be able to receive dividends ? How long does it take to do this

Hello!  Please read our Memorandum to learn more about our dividend policy https://www.kabntoken.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/KABN-Offering-Memorandum-Final-Jan-16-2020.pdf
Activity: 2

as I understand it, the minimum investment in the project at the moment is 1000 euros ?

Yes, the minimum investment to get 30% discount is €1000

It is a good opportunity to buy shares of the company at favorable prices and I will definitely take advantage of this offer
Activity: 1

At the moment, I am really interested in buying tokens for me and I think that soon we will be able to see the top project and all this will work just fine

Where can I see the roadmap and I would still like to understand when investors will be able to receive dividends ? How long does it take to do this
Have you ever wondered what companies are doing with YOUR personal information online and how you could benefit from it? 

Watch David Lucatch, the President and Co Founder of KABN, on FTMIG Presents: A Look Inside KABN Systems N.A. http://[Suspicious link removed]/aQJA30qd607
thank you! It was very interesting and I think we will be able to see more of this kind of content in the future

Have you ever wondered what companies are doing with YOUR personal information online and how you could benefit from it? 

Watch David Lucatch, the President and Co Founder of KABN, on FTMIG Presents: A Look Inside KABN Systems N.A. http://[Suspicious link removed]/aQJA30qd607

thank you guys . The interview turned out to be very interesting for me and I think that I will soon be able to buy tokens for me in the near future

It turned out to be very interesting and I was able to learn more about the development of your project and I think that soon we will see even more of this content as the project becomes more and more popular

I was really able to learn more about the development of the project and it will be very interesting for me !
I am sure that I will soon be able to buy tokens for me and see how it will work further

at least it's a working business with good partners . So I have confidence that the project will be implemented and this is still very important for me

thank you to the team for very interesting content and I am sure that I will be able to buy tokens for me soon
copper member

Watch David Lucatch, the President and Co Founder of KABN, on FTMIG Presents: A Look Inside KABN Systems N.A. http://ow.ly/aQJA30qd607

Hello everybody! as I understand it, the identification service is already working, but where will it be used and what partners are you going to attract to quickly scale the project ?

they now have a lot of partners and the project will be popular immediately after implementation, especially since many services are already launched. This is also very important to me

Hi! what is the minimum investment in the project and what payment methods are available at the moment ?

The minimum investment to get 30% discount is €1000+ Get whitelisted to take part in our STO

I will definitely take part in this . In fact such a bonus will be a good motivation and will allow you to get more passive income in the future

as I understand it, this will be a real business, but I do not understand what the team will be able to offer for users and when we will be able to see the banking app ?

the project is currently developing quite rapidly, so I'm sure that soon we will be able to see all the necessary working prototypes , but since this is the company's shares, you should understand that this is an investment for a long time

however, it will be possible to receive dividends after the company starts making a profit . So I'm not really worried about investing for the long term

I have already made a decision to buy shares of the company and I really like what they offer to investors and I also like what partners the project has now . Such partners say that the project will be implemented
copper member
as I understand it, the minimum investment in the project at the moment is 1000 euros ?

Yes, the minimum investment to get 30% discount is €1000
Activity: 6

as I understand it, this will be a real business, but I do not understand what the team will be able to offer for users and when we will be able to see the banking app ?

the project is currently developing quite rapidly, so I'm sure that soon we will be able to see all the necessary working prototypes , but since this is the company's shares, you should understand that this is an investment for a long time

however, it will be possible to receive dividends after the company starts making a profit . So I'm not really worried about investing for the long term
Activity: 4

are you going to launch a worldwide loyalty program on the blockchain ? does the visa support you in this ?

This is a long term prospect and I think a lot will depend on how much they can attract the soft cap of this project

they are building a successful business right now and I don't think there can be any problems with investments . Anyway I'm willing to buy the company's shares for me

I am also happy with such projects and I am interested in receiving dividends at the moment it looks like a safe investment
now many investors prefer this model because it is the most convenient and legal and therefore the risk is much less .
I have already made a decision to buy tokens myself )
Activity: 5

However, you can still get a bonus when you buy tokens and also receive dividends in the future . I am sure that this will all be very profitable

are you going to launch a worldwide loyalty program on the blockchain ? does the visa support you in this ?

This is a long term prospect and I think a lot will depend on how much they can attract the soft cap of this project

they are building a successful business right now and I don't think there can be any problems with investments . Anyway I'm willing to buy the company's shares for me

I am also happy with such projects and I am interested in receiving dividends at the moment it looks like a safe investment
Activity: 7

judging by the partners who were able to attract already now I can draw conclusions that the project will develop very quickly and it will all be great for investors . So I decided to buy shares
Pages:
Jump to: