Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STO] KABN - Financial Services that start with Blockchain Identity - page 5. (Read 5906 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

as I understand it bonuses can only be received by people who will invest more than 1000 euros ?

hello!  There is a less than 1000 Euros option while signing up for the whitelist!

I will really take advantage of this opportunity for me and will buy tokens in the near future . This will still be as profitable as possible
copper member
Activity: 88
Hello everybody! please tell us if the team is planning any contests for the community?
and please give us a link to your Twitter account

Here is a link to our twitter: https://twitter.com/KABNNETWORK
copper member
as I understand it bonuses can only be received by people who will invest more than 1000 euros ?

hello!  There is a less than 1000 Euros option while signing up for the whitelist!
Activity: 13
Activity: 28
Hello everybody! please tell us if the team is planning any contests for the community?
and please give us a link to your Twitter account
Activity: 14

Hello team !
do you have any working prototypes at the moment ?
I would really like to understand how this will work in practice

As far as I understand, the alpha version of banking applications will be launched quite soon and this is a positive moment for investors as we can be sure that the team is implementing the project

I am really waiting for news about this and I want to buy coins for me now and I am happy about the possibility of receiving dividends

At the moment this is a good motivation for me but I don't know how long it takes to do this and I need to understand when the project will become popular

I wonder what features the banking app will have ?
after all now in fact each Bank has its own application and it is quite convenient

Watch our webinars and videos on the YouTube channel 😉

At the moment, are any services already running ?
and does the team have any working prototypes ?

The identity platform has been in Beta Live with clients and users

I am glad that you already have working prototypes and will continue to wait for the banking app . It looks like the team is doing something really useful for people

This is an example of a successful business . And thanks to this concept the project can quickly scale and this really pleases me

I don't really understand you will have a debit card that will be linked to this app and will also be connected to the loyalty program ?

We will see how the project will continue to develop and I would still like to see the road map for this year and understand what awaits us this year

Please give me a link to the roadmap and I would like to understand what the team has plans for this year and also I would like to understand how many tokens will be issued in total

The site has all the information about this and I will buy tokens now as I am happy with the possibility of getting davidends

For me this will be just a huge prospect and I am sure that I will soon be able to buy tokens for me as this business looks in demand

Please give me a link to the roadmap and I would like to understand what the team has plans for this year and also I would like to understand how many tokens will be issued in total

The site has all the information about this and I will buy tokens now as I am happy with the possibility of getting davidends

Hello team !
what is the current minimum contribution to this project and what payment methods are available for shares ? I am interested in buying tokens as profitably as possible

Hello!  The currency's accepted are USD, GBP, EUR, BTC, ETH and the minimum contribution is 1000 EUR.

it looks like it will be a really good investment and I will definitely take advantage of this opportunity for me and it will still be a huge prospect for earnings)

At least the tokens will be secured by the company's assets which is very important in such a market and means that we will not see a dump

Yes now investors prefer STO because it will be more secure and we can conclude that tokens will be in demand for many years
Activity: 27
I don't really understand you will have a debit card that will be linked to this app and will also be connected to the loyalty program ?

I don't know why STO projects are not being successful. Every STO project keeps extending their sale period to reach the soft cap but I haven't seen any project that raised good money. I saw KABN last year, I was hyped to participate but later I realized this STO is nothing different than others. Hyghtech, Orbis, KABN, Mobu all are STO that never seen success yet.

now interest in the crypto market is returning and it will be possible to buy tokens for me now since I am sure that they will be able to attract a soft cap but still the fact that the tokens will be provided with the company's assets is also a huge plus
Activity: 27

Hello team !

As far as I understand, the alpha version of banking applications will be launched quite soon and this is a positive moment for investors as we can be sure that the team is implementing the project

I am really waiting for news about this and I want to buy coins for me now and I am happy about the possibility of receiving dividends

you can read about it in more detail and I think that you will like it all

after all now in fact each Bank has its own application and it is quite convenient

I am glad that you already have working prototypes and will continue to wait for the banking app . It looks like the team is doing something really useful for people
copper member

I don't know why STO projects are not being successful. Every STO project keeps extending their sale period to reach the soft cap but I haven't seen any project that raised good money. I saw KABN last year, I was hyped to participate but later I realized this STO is nothing different than others. Hyghtech, Orbis, KABN, Mobu all are STO that never seen success yet.

we'll see. At least the project will be connected to a real business and this will all be just fine as it should provide tokens with just a huge amount of liquidity

Yes, I am happy that this will be a real business and that the coins will be provided with the company's assets . It would still be very important to me

Hello team !

It is really impressive how the project is developing and what partners there are already .
let's see how it all works in the future and we would like to see plans for this year
copper member
Hello team !

Our KABN ID has been live since late 2018 and we have approval from VISA to launch our digital and fiat card and banking wallet.

please tell us what events the team will take part in in the near future ?
I really would like to understand how this will work in practice

We announce all the events we want to attend in our social media, stay tuned!
Pages:
Jump to: