Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STO] KABN - Financial Services that start with Blockchain Identity - page 10. (Read 5906 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

Hello everybody! If I am added to the white list now, what benefits can I get ? At the moment there are any bonuses for investors ?

If you sign up for the whitelist now, you secure your 30% bonus!

a good opportunity to buy tokens now .
Although the market situation is now quite strange and you need to choose a good entry point
Yes it is very profitable to buy shares of the company now because the bonuses are still valid and in the future you can get very good dividends
Activity: 6

Hello everybody! If I am added to the white list now, what benefits can I get ? At the moment there are any bonuses for investors ?

a good opportunity to buy tokens now .
Although the market situation is now quite strange and you need to choose a good entry point
Activity: 7

as this is a great project and the prospects will be huge because the global platform for identification is now definitely needed by the community

Yes, I am really impressed that they have so many partners, but it is too early to draw conclusions about how popular the project will be. I am sure that there are many competitors on the market now
Activity: 5

as far as I understand now the share price is fixed and bonuses can be obtained earlier . But even now buying shares can be very profitable as it will be possible to get dividends
copper member
Activity: 88

as this is a great project and the prospects will be huge because the global platform for identification is now definitely needed by the community

With rapid growth of mobile banking service, projects like KABN can get a significant market share

at this point I would still like to see what working prototypes will look like and most importantly what the Bank application will look like

I would also be really interested in it and it would be nice to make a video review on this issue . And at the moment I just continue to follow the development of this project

still, I would like to see working prototypes of a banking application on the blockchain . This is very exciting for me and I think the team will be able to bring innovation to this market

With rapid growth of mobile banking service, projects like KABN can get a significant market share

at this point I would still like to see what working prototypes will look like and most importantly what the Bank application will look like

I would also be really interested in it and it would be nice to make a video review on this issue . And at the moment I just continue to follow the development of this project

KABN wants to dominate world markets and I like that you have such big goals. If your goal is big enough, you just can't miss!

I am sure that they will be able to build a successful business this year . judging by what the team was able to achieve now

let's see what the team can offer for investors I mean I don't understand yet what kind of revenue I can get in the long term and how these technologies will scale

KABN team have you made simulations of how it will work in real world?

I don't really understand what you mean. this is a working business right now and they have working prototypes and patents

Yes, I am impressed by the results the team was able to achieve over the previous years and what partners they were able to attract . This year should be even better for the development of the project

I don't really understand what you mean. this is a working business right now and they have working prototypes and patents

KABN wants to dominate world markets and I like that you have such big goals. If your goal is big enough, you just can't miss!

I am sure that they will be able to build a successful business this year . judging by what the team was able to achieve now
copper member
In 2014 nobody believed in Ethereum and look where it is right now? Are you still not believing in KABN?

Thanks for you words and support Smiley
copper member
Can KABN become a new generation bank? With raising awareness of blockchain this is totally possible.

Yes, KABN is a financial service platform with neo banking type solutions which has received approval by Visa to launch its digital currency linked card and banking wallet program

What if just in 10 years we won't have fiat money and we will make transactions only on blockchain? Projects like KABN can become leaders on the market

Yes, taking into the account the revolutions that blockchain makes in the financial industry, there are many chances that crypto assets will replace the fiat ones. Thanks for your support Wink

What will be if you won't reach hardcap of $8.5 mln? Will you return money to investors?

No, that is our maximum. We have already reached our softcap, so we will close rounds as we go.

The identity platform is in Beta Live with clients and users
copper member
Looks like money out of the thin air haha. But if I can make money by sitting home on my couch, why not?

Yes, invest in KABN to get profit doing nothing Wink
copper member
copper member

Check out our KABN explanation video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ab5oPEjIxIU&feature=emb_logo
In 2014 nobody believed in Ethereum and look where it is right now? Are you still not believing in KABN?
Pages:
Jump to: