Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥 [ANN][STO] LegendSiam ThemePark via East West Capital ✅✅ - page 3. (Read 1765 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Where can I read more about your VEWC blockchain?

What functions can be implemented in this blockchain?

In fact, this is a regular blockchain with a minimum set of functions
How do you plan to attract large investors? It will be difficult for you to raise $ 50 million without venture capital funds

Now the cryptocurrency market is not in the best condition. Do you think you will be able to sell all tokens?

This is quite real, because many large investors understand that LegendSiam is a real asset that will bring a stable profit

Do you plan to hold a New Year's airdrop in LegendSiam with the distribution of your tokens?

The project conducts STO and the airdrop is completely unacceptable

Should all STO members confirm KYC?

According to SEC requirements, all investors must confirm KYC before investing. This will protect the project and your investment.

This will protect all investors from claims from the US Securities Commission.
Where can I read more about your VEWC blockchain?

What functions can be implemented in this blockchain?

What marketing activities are planned to increase the number of visitors to the amusement park?

I think you should start working with other tour operators in order to increase ticket sales and amusement park attendance

Do you plan to hold additional investment rounds in the future to raise funds?

Additional investment for LegendSiam?

I think this will not be necessary in the near future, since now you need to repay the loan

Now the Legend Siam team has one task - to raise $ 50 million to repay the loan.

I think this is a difficult task for the modern crypto market, so you should spend a lot of time communicating with representatives of the venture capital funds

I agree with you. Without attracting large investors, it will be difficult for you to close the hardcap

How will investors receive dividends? Will the profit be credited in tokens or fiat?

If I understand correctly, then investors receive cryptocurrency and can exchange tokens for fiat in their personal account

In February 2020, a token exchange will be launched in your account. But for me it remains unclear at what rate the exchange will work

Why create your own exchange if you can add a token to a popular exchange and increase the demand for your asset?

This is done for the convenience of investors. Each token holder can instantly exchange tokens for fiat

Who will buy the tokens? Will it be an OTC trade?

If I understand correctly, this will be a centralized exchange on which any token holder can sell them

You are creating a great option for passive income. I like that I invest in an asset and make an annual profit.

Investing in a real asset is less profitable and less risky. However, I really like to invest in the entertainment sector.

The entertainment industry is always very profitable, especially when there is no seasonality.

Investors will receive a stable profit throughout the year.
Which bank will distribute the annual profit for token holders?

Has your project been screened by the SEC or other audit firms?

Yes. The site contains links to documentation from the SEC. LegendSiam project holds legal STO

If you want to be convinced of this, then visit the site or see this document https://sec.report/CIK/0001787440

Has your project been screened by the SEC or other audit firms?

Yes. The site contains links to documentation from the SEC. LegendSiam project holds legal STO
Now the cryptocurrency market is not in the best condition. Do you think you will be able to sell all tokens?

You are creating a great option for passive income. I like that I invest in an asset and make an annual profit.

Investing in a real asset is less profitable and less risky. However, I really like to invest in the entertainment sector.

Should all STO members confirm KYC?

According to SEC requirements, all investors must confirm KYC before investing. This will protect the project and your investment.
What marketing activities are planned to increase the number of visitors to the amusement park?

How will investors receive dividends? Will the profit be credited in tokens or fiat?

If I understand correctly, then investors receive cryptocurrency and can exchange tokens for fiat in their personal account

In February 2020, a token exchange will be launched in your account. But for me it remains unclear at what rate the exchange will work

Why create your own exchange if you can add a token to a popular exchange and increase the demand for your asset?

This is done for the convenience of investors. Each token holder can instantly exchange tokens for fiat

Who will buy the tokens? Will it be an OTC trade?
Do you plan to hold a New Year's airdrop in LegendSiam with the distribution of your tokens?
Activity: 14

Do you plan to hold additional investment rounds in the future to raise funds?

Additional investment for LegendSiam?

I think this will not be necessary in the near future, since now you need to repay the loan

Now the Legend Siam team has one task - to raise $ 50 million to repay the loan.

I think this is a difficult task for the modern crypto market, so you should spend a lot of time communicating with representatives of the venture capital funds
Pages:
Jump to: