Pages:
Author

Topic: ★[ANN][SUB1X| 🚀The Lowest Supply Ever🚀 | Masternodes| NO ICO | Airdrop closed★ - page 16. (Read 18393 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 101
I just got SUB1X now i will hold it and wait for masternodes to release this very very exciting.
legendary
Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005
..like bright metal on a sullen ground.
Do you know the amount needed for masternode yet ?

A number hasn't been finalised yet, but we are thinking in the region of 0.001 SUB1X. It will be decided by a community vote that takes place in a few weeks time.

0.001 SUB1X for running a masternode would be nice! This will gonna be my first masternode. Hope it runs on a raspberry Grin

0.001 is so tiny we can run masternodes on our phones  Cheesy     (that would be cool though)
legendary
Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000
ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM
I was not able to join because some error occuring during registration. That is very unfair Sad
Activity: 1061
Merit: 551

A number hasn't been finalised yet, but we are thinking in the region of 0.001 SUB1X. It will be decided by a community vote that takes place in a few weeks time.

0.001 SUB1X for running a masternode would be nice! This will gonna be my first masternode. Hope it runs on a raspberry Grin
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
BLOCKCHAIN VERIFIED PRODUCT REVIEWS PLATFORM
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
So sad.. available only for above newbie.. 😐
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
One interesting question is how much SUB1X will be needed for a masternode.
When all of that happens this coin could easily become the first to be valued more than 1m which will be really nice.
Activity: 46
am waiting for the swap for masternodes purposes.

Masternodes will be implemented to entice investors to hold SUB1X for rewards. This adds further market stability.
Activity: 260
Merit: 217

Got airdrop but no bounty yet, are all bounties distributed?

This is the ETH address I sent your translation bounty to. I found it at "Location" on your BCT profile. It was sent yesterday. Yes, all bounties have been distributed.
https://etherscan.io/address/0x405d001ad0bc2627358b265888ba23f8e9c91b23
Activity: 189
Activity: 210
BLOCKCHAIN VERIFIED PRODUCT REVIEWS PLATFORM
Got airdrop but no bounty yet, are all bounties distributed?
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
Although I wasn't able to participate in the airdrop, I am still looking forward to nabbing some up on an exchange. Will it hit EtherDelta or CoinMarkets today?

https://etherdelta.com/#0xa8ba4095833a3f924d86cb3941099c1abb75ea13-ETH    Grin
Although I wasn't able to participate in the airdrop, I am still looking forward to nabbing some up on an exchange. Will it hit EtherDelta or CoinMarkets today?

In the next 48hrs, it will be on at least one exchange. Most likely EtherDelta will be first.
Activity: 38
Activity: 518
Merit: 118
Thanks, Dev, i have got my tokens from the airdrop and bounty, good day. )
Activity: 15
We will be swapping from the SUB1X Ethereum token, to a seperate SUB1X coin which will be hosted on a dedicated SUB1X blockchain. Details are still being finalised as to which coin we will fork from, but we have some choices in mind. Once the SUB1X blockchain is up and running, we intend on doing a 1:1 swap, rounded where possible, in order to implement Masternodes successfully.
Activity: 126
received 0.000125 SUB1X, however I am still unclear on what is the intended purpose of this token?  I understand it has something to do with masternodes, which are on the roadmap, however I would like to learn more about masternodes, how they work, and what is sub1x's plan with creating a new masternode token?  could anyone point me in the right direction?  thank you.

I have the same question, can you tell us more?
Activity: 46
I reveived 0.000125 SUB1X, thanks Dev!!
Activity: 853
Merit: 114
received 0.000125 SUB1X, however I am still unclear on what is the intended purpose of this token?  I understand it has something to do with masternodes, which are on the roadmap, however I would like to learn more about masternodes, how they work, and what is sub1x's plan with creating a new masternode token?  could anyone point me in the right direction?  thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: