Pages:
Author

Topic: ★[ANN][SUB1X| 🚀The Lowest Supply Ever🚀 | Masternodes| NO ICO | Airdrop closed★ - page 11. (Read 18393 times)

Activity: 260
Merit: 217
I don't get the hype around this token. As others have pointed out, there are already coins/tokens with very low supplies like NanoX with a total supply of 1.088 and 0.078 in circulation. So even though one NanoX is "worth" $71,500 USD, it has a market cap of $5595 and only $248 in volume in the past 24 hrs. Meanwhile Dogecoin has almost 112 billion coins in circulation with a market cap of $127 million and a 24 hr volume of $4 million.

So I guess what I'm asking is won't most people recognize that an absurdly low supply serves no purpose other than to attempt to earn money for the lucky few who got in on it right away? What's the motivation for anyone else to pay any significant amount of money for a fraction of half a token? Huh

Difference between SUB1X and other low supply tokens is that it actually provides long term value to investors in the form of masternodes. 42coin and NanoX provide no utility whereas SUB1X will provide many features like MN as well as zerocoin protocol.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
I don't get the hype around this token. As others have pointed out, there are already coins/tokens with very low supplies like NanoX with a total supply of 1.088 and 0.078 in circulation. So even though one NanoX is "worth" $71,500 USD, it has a market cap of $5595 and only $248 in volume in the past 24 hrs. Meanwhile Dogecoin has almost 112 billion coins in circulation with a market cap of $127 million and a 24 hr volume of $4 million.

So I guess what I'm asking is won't most people recognize that an absurdly low supply serves no purpose other than to attempt to earn money for the lucky few who got in on it right away? What's the motivation for anyone else to pay any significant amount of money for a fraction of half a token? Huh
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Picked up some more overnight. I have no doubt this will pick up some serious steam once it hits CMC!

Where do you buy this coin ?

Just curious.

Ether/Delta - I believe the Devs are just waiting until we hit 10K volume exchanged before CMC.
I hope the MasterNode minimum when we swap to the new chain is .001. I have almost picked up enough for 2 MasterNodes if that's the case. Aiming to have .003 (1/166th of the supply). I don't see this dropping below 200 SUB/ETH on Ether/Delta, and totally think its a safe buy. It'll be fun watching it trade on CoinMarketCap once it hits. First $1M coin?
Activity: 226
Merit: 100

thanks ... last question lol ... Why .5 ??
Nice way to create the most expensive token ever Smiley.
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
cant understand 2 things :

how much SUB1X are created ?
Why the coinswap ?

If someone now, please tell me Smiley

The supply for SUB1X is 0.5
Masternodes cannot be implemented with an ERC 20 token. A swap to a new chain is required.

thanks ... last question lol ... Why .5 ??

Why the coinswap ?

The supply for SUB1X is 0.5
Masternodes cannot be implemented with an ERC 20 token. A swap to a new chain is required.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
Picked up some more overnight. I have no doubt this will pick up some serious steam once it hits CMC!

Where do you buy this coin ?

Just curious.
Activity: 518
Merit: 261

Why the coinswap ?

Guys i see no one is asking why we received 2x sub1x...

I have it sub1x from two different contract addresses..which one is the correct one? Roll Eyes

Sorry for the confusion, but we had to rebuild the contract after realising an auto-distribute airdrop function could be implemented. The correct contract address is: 0xa8ba4095833a3f924d86cb3941099c1abb75ea13
Activity: 392
Guys i see no one is asking why we received 2x sub1x...

I have it sub1x from two different contract addresses..which one is the correct one? Roll Eyes
When is this going to be listed on CoinMarketCap?
Activity: 126
I would like to reserve the italian translation
I bought some. This could become a really good store-of-value long-term.
Dev what about to create some kind of community channel?

Slack, Discord and Telegram links are on the first page.
Activity: 486
Supply of this coin needs to be added, I think it's a bit odd to see a coin that only has a supply of 0.5, and the price is not too good, it may be difficult to be able to do the distribution with this coin

The price might be even worse if they increased supply. I think it's fine the way it is -- an experiment to push the boundaries of the smallest supply. If anything they should burn some  Grin
you are very right, so the possibility of the price to go down is also very little and now the price of this coin has reached 200 ETH, but I will wait in cryptopia to sell my coins
Activity: 434
Merit: 123
Dev what about to create some kind of community channel?
Why btt newbies can't participate?

To prevent people abusing the system.
copper member
Activity: 378
Why btt newbies can't participate?
legendary
Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005
..like bright metal on a sullen ground.
SUB1X UPDATE:

The SUB1X team are currently in talks with a developer who has a made a few other masternode coins. If everything goes smoothly, we hope to have masternodes ready for public release by the end of November. There will also be a fairly substantial surprise in store for the project, if we do end up going with this developer.

We have managed to gain a very small amount of development funding in BTC and ETH through some P2P transactions, and I can assure the community that this will strictly be used for development funding over the next month.

Our goal at SUB1X has always, and will remain to be: to become the most expensive crypto-currency to date!

With enough community support, we know we can achieve this.

I like the way you think  Grin

So what's the world record for the most expensive crypto ever that SUB1X will break? Without looking my guess would be that 42coin did it at some point. Although it might depend on if we are measuring in usd or btc.
Pages:
Jump to: