Pages:
Author

Topic: ★[ANN][SUB1X| 🚀The Lowest Supply Ever🚀 | Masternodes| NO ICO | Airdrop closed★ - page 12. (Read 18393 times)

Activity: 260
Merit: 217

Why are there two sub1x? On ethplorer?

The original contract did not include the ability to auto-deliver airdrop batches. In the end, we decided to restart and create an airdrop function, which ended up saving lots of time.
Activity: 101
Merit: 0

Why are there two sub1x? On ethplorer?
Activity: 38
Picked up some more overnight. I have no doubt this will pick up some serious steam once it hits CMC!
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Really can't wait for Coinmarketcap, this will be fun! Smiley
Activity: 14
Ether tokens cannot work as masternode. And i don't see any information about own blockchain and swap to it.

just look at this:

https://etherscan.io/address/0xa8ba4095833a3f924d86cb3941099c1abb75ea13#code

it have to be enough to understand who is who

The whole 20% dumping situation is a misunderstanding. Read the post above. In regards to masternodes, an ERC 20 token was chosen for airdrop distribution because it allows you to code an airdrop function that enables semi-auto delivers to 50 addresses at a time. The masternodes will be implemented from a PIVX or DASH fork.

what masternodes/"own blockchain" you are going to do if your site/contract revealed fully non competence in develop?

also i'm wait your answers to my questions page above

The code was fine. It was more or less human error really.

Human error... realy? Only idiots don't understand what it was done manually!

+ how do you explain this additional 6% drop by fake 3day old address?
Also human error? Cheesy Cheesy

it was done 1 hour later:

https://i.imgur.com/Eexltq0.png

moreover this fake address have created one of iterations of this contract before (not surprising why so much iterations - you don't have competence)

https://i.imgur.com/HAP8a5h.png

everything is obvious

so funny when scammers are so DUMB

GUYS, DON'T BUY THIS SHIT !
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
SUB1X UPDATE:

The SUB1X team are currently in talks with a developer who has a made a few other masternode coins. If everything goes smoothly, we hope to have masternodes ready for public release by the end of November. There will also be a fairly substantial surprise in store for the project, if we do end up going with this developer.

We have managed to gain a very small amount of development funding in BTC and ETH through some P2P transactions, and I can assure the community that this will strictly be used for development funding over the next month.

Our goal at SUB1X has always, and will remain to be: to become the most expensive crypto-currency to date!

With enough community support, we know we can achieve this.

Good job dev. I will support you spreading your project and vision through social media. You should more active on marketing as well
Activity: 434
Merit: 123
SUB1X UPDATE:

The SUB1X team are currently in talks with a developer who has a made a few other masternode coins. If everything goes smoothly, we hope to have masternodes ready for public release by the end of November. There will also be a fairly substantial surprise in store for the project, if we do end up going with this developer.

We have managed to gain a very small amount of development funding in BTC and ETH through some P2P transactions, and I can assure the community that this will strictly be used for development funding over the next month.

Our goal at SUB1X has always, and will remain to be: to become the most expensive crypto-currency to date!

Well done guys! Thanks for update and we will continue to support.
Activity: 15
SUB1X UPDATE:

Activity: 1061
Merit: 551
So what is our plan Dev? People in my russian thread are curious about.

I don't think Dev is a scammer. IMHO Exit Scam & cashing out in this early stages makes no sense. So everybody please keep calm  Cool
Activity: 434
Merit: 123
So what is our plan Dev? People in my russian thread are curious about.
Activity: 537
Merit: 100
I too think an airdrop to those that didn't drop them quickly would be wise and fair. But, just my humble opinion.
Activity: 226
so a lot of spare SUB1X was left over. A poll will be conducted right now.

How about an airdrop to existing SUB1X holders?

sounds fair. i honestly did not even care of the trading because i like the idea of the master node and if true great, if false so be it. I see little value in trading such a small number ED has even difficulty to divide. In fact this is almost not trade-able as coin!

Etherdelta doesn't even display the decimals - wallet just shows 0.000000000 even though there's 0.000125 in there. The decimals almost make this a hold coin - mostly because it's a bit silly trading 0.00003 coins or something Smiley.
Activity: 126

sounds fair. i honestly did not even care of the trading because i like the idea of the master node and if true great, if false so be it. I see little value in trading such a small number ED has even difficulty to divide. In fact this is almost not trade-able as coin!
Activity: 226

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
This projects looks promising but now its also getting red flags Sad i hope it go to moon Sad
Activity: 1302
Merit: 501
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
The price has started to show a good movement, I am sure if it entered the cryptopia price will still grow, very little supply is very possible price to go to the moon
Ether tokens cannot work as masternode. And i don't see any information about own blockchain and swap to it.

just look at this:

The whole 20% dumping situation is a misunderstanding. Read the post above. In regards to masternodes, an ERC 20 token was chosen for airdrop distribution because it allows you to code an airdrop function that enables semi-auto delivers to 50 addresses at a time. The masternodes will be implemented from a PIVX or DASH fork.

what masternodes/"own blockchain" you are going to do if your site/contract revealed fully non competence in develop?

The code was fine. It was more or less human error really.
Activity: 14

just look at this:

just look at this:

Dev please explain....

There was no attempt to dump 20% of the supply on EtherDelta. That would be a stupid idea because of how little buy support there is. A contract was already written into the code, distributing 0.000125SUB1X to every participant. We overestimated the number of people that would take part by about 1500, so a lot of spare SUB1X was left over. We were going to do a community vote determining what to do with these spare funds , but as the issue has been brought to light, action will be taken immediately. A poll will be conducted right now.

Pages:
Jump to: