Pages:
Author

Topic: ★[ANN][SUB1X| 🚀The Lowest Supply Ever🚀 | Masternodes| NO ICO | Airdrop closed★ - page 14. (Read 18393 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
hello.  i got my airdrop.   thank you.

but it's a cryptopia address.  am i screwed?  would i just have to wait until cryptopia list sub1x?

thanks.

You must own the private keys to the ethereum address you supplied. If this was your ethereum address displayed on your cryptopia account, then you will not have the private key and be therefore not be able to claim the sub1x..

When we hope to get SUB1X onto cryptopia, it will have its own blockchain and therefore nothing will show up in your account.
Activity: 260
Merit: 217
im joined airdrop and i didnt recieved my tokens  Huh Huh Huh pls help me ? check my account ?

Make sure your address is that of a compatible wallet. Does your wallet address stem from Metamask, M.E.W or Parity?
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
hello.  i got my airdrop.   thank you.

but it's a cryptopia address.  am i screwed?  would i just have to wait until cryptopia list sub1x?

thanks.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Best wish for all
I did get my tokens .
Good luck and succes with project dev.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
Hello Dev ,I received it . Amount 0.000125 SUB1X I received in wallet. Thank you for the airdrop.Good work. Wink Wink
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Greetings Willdono, it is your friendly neighborhood Fish!

The spreadsheet says that my airdrop was sent, but I do not see it in Ethplorer or Etherscan.  Also added the contract, etc and showing 0 balance.

https://etherscan.io/address/0x9d25243d6f0479fb8205bd3eeee1d138835e211a

Perhaps I should be patient and just chill for a bit.  I shall do so.  After I bump your thread  Grin
Activity: 14
SUB1X , SUB1X ....This concept is crazy. I thought i've seen it all when i jumped on bsdm token coin. 0.5 max supply token is craziest i've ever seen

What is really strange... why they talk about "the lowest supply" when it is false: I go to etherscan and open contract, what do I see:

https://etherscan.io/address/0xA8BA4095833a3F924D86CB3941099C1ABB75ea13#readContract

2. totalSupply   500000000000000000

do the same for bdsm

https://etherscan.io/token/0xacb65cc264aecb5aeb872763dcf46d34d172da3d#readContract

2. totalSupply   1000000000000

does not add up

as we can see your token it's not half the size of bdsm (1 / 0.5) it's more than 500,000 times! LOL

you thought no one notice that in the small supply main value of decimals? or this is marketing trick? not fair..

also you have "roadmap" but where your dev team? their linkedin, project, profiles, images at least? tech's specs for nodes/blockchain? really nothing? only 1 page with logo image + garbage info? seriously? Cheesy

who prevents immediately to do your own chain? dev doesn't exist or you just want copy/paste eth-contract code and dump your coin on ED at first? all points to it!

who will believe that this is not one more scamdump coin?

looking forward your reply OP

You are an ute fool!

BDSM decimal number is 12. Sub1x has 18 decimal places.

BDSM has 1 Supply, Sub1x has 0.5 Supply.

You need to first learn programming and what freaking decimal numbers mean then you can come here and talk shit.
I guarantee you that every developer here is laughing his fucking ass off at what you just said.

who prevents immediately to do your own chain? dev doesn't exist or you just want copy/paste eth-contract code and dump your coin on ED at first? all points to it!

You are an even bigger fool. This token runs on the Eth network. The dev would have to hack the entire ETH network and every PC running on it to make his own chain. The code is verified on etherscan, there's nothing he can do to it.

But of course, you'd know all this if you weren't a fool with 0 programming knowledge that just talks shit on forums - that's all you can do.

I am absolutely amazed at how stupid some people can be. How do you not forget to breathe ?

You are an absolute fool!

Insults instead describe? Typical scammer attack. So predictably Cheesy

You need to first learn programming and what freaking decimal numbers mean then you can come here and talk shit.

Don't afraid about it Wink It means only what you can sell each of 18 decimals. exact amount 0,5 yes, but full amount of micro particles more than 500,000 times. Do not try to confuse someone with a formal definition. Or maybe you don't understand it & not enough skills for this? Cheesy Cheesy

I guarantee you that every developer here is laughing his fucking ass off at what you just said.

I also guarantee that contract looks like it was written by schoolboy LOL

You are an even bigger fool. This token runs on the Eth network. The dev would have to hack the entire ETH network and every PC running on it to make his own chain. The code is verified on etherscan, there's nothing he can do to it.

As we see you absolute didn't understand it. If devs want to do own blockchain no needs to do it before on the ethereum network

does not add up, again
Activity: 425
Merit: 250
SUB1X , SUB1X ....This concept is crazy. I thought i've seen it all when i jumped on bsdm token coin. 0.5 max supply token is craziest i've ever seen

What is really strange... why they talk about "the lowest supply" when it is false: I go to etherscan and open contract, what do I see:

https://etherscan.io/address/0xA8BA4095833a3F924D86CB3941099C1ABB75ea13#readContract

do the same for bdsm

https://etherscan.io/token/0xacb65cc264aecb5aeb872763dcf46d34d172da3d#readContract

does not add up

as we can see your token it's not half the size of bdsm (1 / 0.5) it's more than 500,000 times! LOL

you thought no one notice that in the small supply main value of decimals? or this is marketing trick? not fair..

also you have "roadmap" but where your dev team? their linkedin, project, profiles, images at least? tech's specs for nodes/blockchain? really nothing? only 1 page with logo image + garbage info? seriously? Cheesy

You are the most stupid person I have ever seen.
I really want to make things clear for you but I decided not to, I will let you the way you are “Illiterate”.
Go learn before you talk idiot.
Activity: 532
I thought of another use case for this coin: to stress test exchanges and other systems    Cheesy.. help look for rounding errors, and other issues that might only arise when the tiniest amounts are being traded.

That's a good one, test their floating point precision..

But then again, I don't think exchanges use floating point numbers in their calculations as they are not very accurate and require a lot of processing power overhead.
legendary
Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005
..like bright metal on a sullen ground.
I thought of another use case for this coin: to stress test exchanges and other systems    Cheesy.. help look for rounding errors, and other issues that might only arise when the tiniest amounts are being traded.

do the same for bdsm

does not add up

1) Decimal places are about divisibility. It has nothing to do with the total supply. The total supply for SUB1X is 0.5 and it's divisible by up to 18 decimal places.
2) This is an airdropped community token. Dev anonymity is fine and has been done for many legitimate projects. For example, Deep Onion is widely considered the most successful airdropped project and devs are anon.
3) I don't understand what you mean by making my "own chain". It's clearly laid out in the roadmap, that a swap would be required before being able to implement masternodes. The chain being swapped to has not been confirmed but will most likely be PIVX or DASH.
4) The code is verified on Etherscan and cannot be changed.
5) That's not the official website. A proper website is being made over the next month. The current site was meant to be used as a medium for people to sign up to the airdrop in the most efficient way possible.
Activity: 532

do the same for bdsm

does not add up

BDSM decimal number is 12. Sub1x has 18 decimal places.

BDSM has 1 Supply, Sub1x has 0.5 Supply.

This token runs on the Eth network. The dev would have to hack the entire ETH network and every PC running on it to make his own chain. The code is verified on etherscan, there are no changes that he can now make to the Coin.

But of course, you'd know all this if you weren't a fool with 0 programming knowledge that just talks shit on forums - that's all you can do.
Activity: 202
Awesome interesting experiment. 0.5 Supply is crazy Cheesy

When exchanges?
you can trade your tokens now on etherdelta https://etherdelta.com/#0xa8ba4095833a3f924d86cb3941099c1abb75ea13-ETH i think we don't more exchanges now because there is swap to another blockchain next month.

do you have more details on the swap?
so the token will be going out of ethereum blockchain and becoming its own?

We will be swapping from the SUB1X Ethereum token, to a seperate SUB1X coin which will be hosted on a dedicated SUB1X blockchain. Details are still being finalised as to which coin we will fork from, but we have some choices in mind. Once the SUB1X blockchain is up and running, we intend on doing a 1:1 swap, rounded where possible, in order to implement Masternodes successfully.
If this happen.how we can claim SUB1X from ETH to their blockchain? or they will start airdrop again or they will give us updates how to swap? please help me out from this trouble. Thanks

The swap will most likely be performed on an exchange. It is still over a month away, so details are not finalised yet.
Thanks for your update sir. Best of luck for Sub1X,SUB1X team and developers Smiley
Activity: 14

do the same for bdsm

does not add up

When exchanges?
you can trade your tokens now on etherdelta https://etherdelta.com/#0xa8ba4095833a3f924d86cb3941099c1abb75ea13-ETH i think we don't more exchanges now because there is swap to another blockchain next month.

We will be swapping from the SUB1X Ethereum token, to a seperate SUB1X coin which will be hosted on a dedicated SUB1X blockchain. Details are still being finalised as to which coin we will fork from, but we have some choices in mind. Once the SUB1X blockchain is up and running, we intend on doing a 1:1 swap, rounded where possible, in order to implement Masternodes successfully.
If this happen.how we can claim SUB1X from ETH to their blockchain? or they will start airdrop again or they will give us updates how to swap? please help me out from this trouble. Thanks

The swap will most likely be performed on an exchange. It is still over a month away, so details are not finalised yet.
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
I see that I just missed out on this airdrop. I'd love to join in case you find any duplicate applications and a place frees up.
Activity: 202

When exchanges?

Activity: 332

When exchanges?

Activity: 126

When exchanges?

I understood on its own.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset

When exchanges?

Pages:
Jump to: