Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]SummerCoin|POS|10% per day in 5 days|New wallet - page 26. (Read 162063 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Do something about your crappy wallet that is stealing coins from me.

Fix this problem before you move on to other things.

Can you post a screenshot or your wallet address so we can check the blockchain?

@SummerCoin any updates regarding wallet? Some people seam to have a problem with vanishing coins.

Yes , pls post a screen shot with the details of that transaction pls.

Thanks

the wallet is not stealing coins.. your stake was orphaned.. and coins returned to your wallet....
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Just a couple updates regarding multipool. Currently we are mining Dopecoin and Potcoin as AUR is having global issue currently (no blocks found for >2h). I am working hard to improve multipool and add another mining algorithms (x11 and SHA atm).

I am also experiencing difficulties in wallet compilation. Look: https://clbin.com/do1TF. Have any of you came across similar issue and know how to resolve it?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 118
Vertcoin is listed everywhere. If VTC is not listed on mintpal doesn`t mean something. Maybe Mintpal is not an aim if you are already listed at Cryptsy ?

And I believe we`ll cant see SUM PUMP till we have 10% a day EVENT.
Noone will spend his affords right now.

Pump is fast, and SUM haven`t been ever pumped.
Activity: 504

Can you post a screenshot or your wallet address so we can check the blockchain?

@SummerCoin any updates regarding wallet? Some people seam to have a problem with vanishing coins.

Where I can chat with that admin? we also need some good nods for the wallet....this is why is the wallet is so slow...

To be clear: Admin of multipool I do not have direct contact to Dev
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Where I can chat with that admin? we also need some good nods for the wallet....this is why is the wallet is so slow...

Yes , pls post a screen shot with the details of that transaction pls.

Thanks

In my opinion the wallet is not stealing coins...just when a block is minted...if it's orfan then you will get no coins.

Do you have print scree or something?

Activity: 112

Any x11 soon ?  And did they find any block . I wanna see a payment doens't matter how much and i will put more hashpower.

But without receiving payment I better buy the coins.

So pls let me know.

I am currently chatting with Admin, we are mining dope atm as aurora has global issue and there was no block mined for >1h. Dope is doing great as soon we'll get reasonable amount of blocks he will exchange it to SUM and pay the miners.
Any x11 soon ?  And did they find any block . I wanna see a payment doens't matter how much and i will put more hashpower.

But without receiving payment I better buy the coins.

So pls let me know.
Activity: 64
I'm adding SummerCoin to http://sharexcoin.com/ (Official exchange of ShareCoin) Smiley

Nice one! Smiley

there is no trading of sum in sharexcoin now
We need more miners guys - join your rigs!
Activity: 173
no complain,just vote if you want our coin worth more.and i do think our developer get some btc from the ipo to buy some tickets.
TTM
Activity: 140
@TTM Yeah we have jumped over #250 during last 24  hours. That's maybe a bad score?
Other communites? It doesn't mean anything. Think for a minute and if You have ever been watching Mintpal voting there's  usually a winner with 80k/90k votes ( current ~18k votes). Get Your calculator / abacus and do a bit of math. 18000/400=45 [days]
We will make it faster anyway, becouse of donations/more miners, traders etc.
Anyway it has no sense to tell that to You. All You are doing here is grumbling. With that attitude You can go make burgers in McDonald. Have fun.

Your calculation based on the fact that this community can keep same speed of voting in next months. Well it won't happen, people are losing interest quickly and and this fact make people don't bother voting anymore.

You think jumping over #250 is good, look at SHIBE, a 2-days old coin now ahead of SUM because of the hype. There will be much more coin similar to SHIBE, hype get them jump quickly. Too bad, Summercoin's hype was over.

Vertcoin has huge, active community. But they can't get it listed on Mintpal. VTC stucked on the list for months. Do you think this Summercoin community can be bigger than VTC.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
NAV Coin [NAV]
Just sold my blacks and waiting for a BTC transfer from cryptsy Smiley SUM shopping time!
Hahh I did exactly the same! That cheaply buying opportunity can be the last one Wink
Just sold my blacks and waiting for a BTC transfer from cryptsy Smiley SUM shopping time!
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
NAV Coin [NAV]
@TTM Yeah we have jumped over #250 during last 24  hours. That's maybe a bad score?
Other communites? It doesn't mean anything. Think for a minute and if You have ever been watching Mintpal voting there's  usually a winner with 80k/90k votes ( current ~18k votes). Get Your calculator / abacus and do a bit of math. 18000/400=45 [days]
We will make it faster anyway, becouse of donations/more miners, traders etc.
Anyway it has no sense to tell that to You. All You are doing here is grumbling. With that attitude You can go make burgers in McDonald. Have fun.
TTM
Activity: 140
Forget Mintpal, there are only 2 ways to be listed there:

- Big trading volume. Yeah with 1 BTC daily trading volume, we'll never get their attention.

- Wining weekly vote. With current position of SUM, it would take 1 year.

1 Year? We have made 1500 ( current 300 votes ) during last 24 hours. Train Your math sir.

So you think other communities stop voting their own coins, let SUM pass their coins ? Look at current position of SUM, #145
Pages:
Jump to: