Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]SummerCoin|POS|10% per day in 5 days|New wallet - page 27. (Read 162063 times)

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
NAV Coin [NAV]
Forget Mintpal, there are only 2 ways to be listed there:

- Big trading volume. Yeah with 1 BTC daily trading volume, we'll never get their attention.

- Wining weekly vote. With current position of SUM, it would take 1 year.

1 Year? We have made 1500 ( current 300 votes ) during last 24 hours. Train Your math sir.
TTM
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Forget Mintpal, there are only 2 ways to be listed there:

- Big trading volume. Yeah with 1 BTC daily trading volume, we'll never get their attention.

- Wining weekly vote. With current position of SUM, it would take 1 year.
Activity: 210
Haha.
Selling now is almost senceless.
I better keep all`em for my own forever.

BTW I remember BlackCoin price goes from 1500 to about 500 satoshis. So.... Better vote at Mintpal.   Grin

same goes for dogecoin. I think things will change after 10% stake over. Maybe because people are getting 10% and they don't mind selling those coin at such low price. After 10% stake end in a couple of days from now supply will be low and the dumper wouldn't have much stake interest coin to dump
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Haha.
Selling now is almost senceless.
I better keep all`em for my own forever.

BTW I remember BlackCoin price goes from 1500 to about 500 satoshis. So.... Better vote at Mintpal.   Grin
Activity: 507
Merit: 500
Send some spare satochies to buy some vote Smiley And don't forget to mine on http://sum.ghash.org/ - hashrate is growing, soon we'll get X11/SHA
As soon as you make a X11 mining for summercoin, the sooner hashrate will increase x100. and the price will rice x2 in 2 days.

+1 I will throw some hashing power your way when you add X11. Its getting too hot to mine scrypt.
Activity: 896
i still dont understand how the multipools a working if its pow period ended ?

You mine other coins with your miner in the multipool. The multipool sells other coins and buys SUM and pay it to you.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Send some spare satochies to buy some vote Smiley And don't forget to mine on http://sum.ghash.org/ - hashrate is growing, soon we'll get X11/SHA
As soon as you make a X11 mining for summercoin, the sooner hashrate will increase x100. and the price will rice x2 in 2 days.
Activity: 507

The multipool mines other alt coins, sells those coins for BTC, then buys SUM coins which is sends to the miners. This also keeps buying pressure on the SUM market.
Activity: 264
Merit: 252
alt coins trader/miner.
Activity: 210
I also agree about the price , it will go up ...dont sell so cheap after you will regret ...because if some big player want to go in for this coin , this is the strategy , first lower the price , make a good stash and after just sell the POS Smiley

Didn't you sold 200k coins? Am I wrong? Cheesy

Yes, i've sold about 400k in total when the price was high , but that was a mistake , anyway at this price I will be in buying mood all the day .

Throw your SUM into my pocket Smiley

u mine those 400k coins ?
Activity: 504
Activity: 126
BTW we need more votes than badger...

make a comparation , max coins on badger and SUM , and the prices

Already 86MH/s buy those SUMs!
legendary
NAV Coin [NAV]
After comparing with other coins, I choose summercoin. I will put some rigs to this coins.  
Good choice sir! Welcome aboard Smiley
After comparing with other coins, I choose summercoin. I will put some rigs to this coins.  

Fanstastic! We need more power, we have only >50MH/s
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
any scrypt Asics miners here? throw them into http://sum.ghash.org/! We should hit a first block soon!
legendary
Activity: 1456
I also agree about the price , it will go up ...dont sell so cheap after you will regret ...because if some big player want to go in for this coin , this is the strategy , first lower the price , make a good stash and after just sell the POS Smiley

Yes, i've sold about 400k in total when the price was high , but that was a mistake

In fact not exactly, becouse now, when dumb dumpers have put the price down, You can buy even more SUMs for Your previous profit. Nice deal IMO Wink

do you pay electricity?

for that many coins you must have 300 mh/s to 600 mh/s for scrypt (can't remember hash rates for summercoin). Thats a lot of GPUs
legendary
NAV Coin [NAV]
When the wallet will be update ? This outgoing traffic fucked my brain already  Angry

DEV wrote that yesterday:

Sorry all but actually I don't know why it sends so much data. But as you can see, it use port 11110 to send. I think it's because of 10% PoS, it sends so much information to other client. I'm setting up new computer to rebuild wallet to make sure that it's not because of virus in my computer. You can scan wallet, I scan it but it seems that no virus in wallet.

I'll give all new wallet soon.
I think it will be out soon, DEV was always keeping his promise Wink

Yes, i've sold about 400k in total when the price was high , but that was a mistake , anyway at this price I will be in buying mood all the day .

Throw your SUM into my pocket Smiley

Thats the spirit! I won't sell you mine though!
Pages:
Jump to: