Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]SummerCoin|POS|10% per day in 5 days|New wallet - page 57. (Read 162063 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Now i only concern if the developer will keep 20 coin per block after 10,000 blocks
if he keep, the coin is dead,
if he don't, this coin is good,
can anyone know code look at the source?

Only for the first 10000 blocks.

You can check the block explorer:
For example block 5000:
see the first row of the transactions, 1500 coins are generated, 1480 go to blockfinder wallet and 20 to dev wallet.

If you check the blocks > 10000 you will only find small amounts of generated coins (PoS) and nothing going to dev wallet.

For example block 16095:
1.69758734 SUM are generated and paid as fee to the blockfinder.

That said, i think in future it would be better to ask the FUDsters for proof of their lame accusations instead of asking dev to justify himself for nothing.

thx for reply, this is good for summercoin, i hope when 10% pos per day, the 20 coin will not pop up.

also, i suppose the summercoin don't have the hidden premine block

lets give some respect to the developer.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Now i only concern if the developer will keep 20 coin per block after 10,000 blocks

Only for the first 10000 blocks.

You can check the block explorer:
For example block 5000:
see the first row of the transactions, 1500 coins are generated, 1480 go to blockfinder wallet and 20 to dev wallet.

If you check the blocks > 10000 you will only find small amounts of generated coins (PoS) and nothing going to dev wallet.

For example block 16095:
1.69758734 SUM are generated and paid as fee to the blockfinder.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
We have another one multipool, nice!  Wink Now we need to make SummerCoin more popular! Cheesy If You didn't do it yet please:
We need to get on BIG exchange! That will be a great boost for SUM, the price and volume will rise Wink
I have already wrote to Bter, Cryptsy and Mintpal, You should do it too! 

If you want support - make summercoin a twitter coin. promote it through that.

Brazil world cup is coming. sponsor some brazilian beach babe's butt.

Why SummerCoin?

So, I've been thinking about this.

Its always summer, somewhere in the world.

We should have a monthly draw to send one lucky person somewhere for two weeks summer holiday.  They need to:

1. Show they hold a minimum of, say, 0.1 BTC of SUM
2. Have had SUM for a minimum of x days, say 30 days.
3. have tweeted about summercoin once over the 30 Days

someone can do a random pick of an address.

To pay for the summer vacations -

Donations from x% of the mining rewards. This means everyone contributes - which means that those with little don't contribute more as a percentage than those with more.

Why?  It creates buying pressure. People need to buy in order to go into the random draw.

The first holiday might have to wait until there is enough $ to make it happen.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
After the  WC/AC premine scams, I'm surprised all you kids are so positive on yet another PoW/PoS premined coin, probably to follow in the same path as WC/AC.  

I suppose if kids never learn, scammers will keep on scammin'
legendary
Activity: 882
NAV Coin [NAV]
We have another one multipool, nice!  Wink Now we need to make SummerCoin more popular! Cheesy If You didn't do it yet please:
We need to get on BIG exchange! That will be a great boost for SUM, the price and volume will rise Wink
I have already wrote to Bter, Cryptsy and Mintpal, You should do it too! 

Activity: 504
Activity: 182
Activity: 196
hey there

Ive mined since 28h ago on summercoinpool but i didnt recive any sum. so its normal or i should w8 more?

Yep, it needs time to sell the coins you mine to btc and buy SUM for btc. Or I don't know how it works.

I've recieved mine the day after, or like 2 days. Don't worry, you can keep mining.
Activity: 588
Did I loose some SUM when my staking block got orphaned? (WTF orhaned staking block is anyway... Huh)

Activity: 73
Activity: 238
hey there

Ive mined since 28h ago on summercoinpool but i didnt recive any sum. so its normal or i should w8 more?
legendary

Why SummerCoin?

So, I've been thinking about this.

Its always summer, somewhere in the world.

We should have a monthly draw to send one lucky person somewhere for two weeks summer holiday.  They need to:

1. Show they hold a minimum of, say, 0.1 BTC of SUM
2. Have had SUM for a minimum of x days, say 30 days.
3. have tweeted about summercoin once over the 30 Days

someone can do a random pick of an address.

To pay for the summer vacations -

Donations from x% of the mining rewards. This means everyone contributes - which means that those with little don't contribute more as a percentage than those with more.

Why?  It creates buying pressure. People need to buy in order to go into the random draw.

The first holiday might have to wait until there is enough $ to make it happen.
Activity: 196
I can't find how to write to btc38
Activity: 168

█ ★Summercoin (SUM) → Now Live on: http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Summercoin

Hope you like it! You can also display your Dev news just by creating two widgets and sending me the information like described here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annwwwcryptocoinrankcom-for-sale-for-sale-for-sale-579901

Enjoy
legendary

Why SummerCoin?

Activity: 504
Coin is for bounty/giveaway/pool/blockexplorer and others. Ok?

After I do everything for you, for community, can't sleep some night why don't I have coin for me? Nothing for my effort? I buy domain, buy host, how to buy it. I'm working on website development.

So, please don't cry as a child about that coins. It's too small in total coin now, 13 MIL?

Too much transaction make my wallet slow, so what I should do? Did you ever think about it?

And what did you do for SUM?
I understand that all and respect Your work. I personally will do whatever I can to help SummerCoin get success. Today me and others started writing to exchanges, that's one thing. In next days I will continue helping myself and all SUM community Wink

Finally some reasonable response, Dev done a great job here. I am also trying to promote the coin among polish forums and I wish it (and Dev) all the best.
legendary
Activity: 882
NAV Coin [NAV]
I wonder if this dev is only an incompetent, or a thief and scammer that is making fun of us all.

incompetent.
Oh really? I'm sorry, but I feel need to defend him. In cryptos world DEV like this one is a really rare thing. Most of altcoin devs takes premine and runaway. SummerCoin dev is still here, helping and answering our questions. That's one of the things, becouse of which I have decided to invest my all BTC in SUM. Despite ups and downs DEV was always sorting the problems out. So stop telling shit and think a minute about that.
TTM
Activity: 140
I don't mind abt these 195k... it was clear from the beginning he would take them...
The most important thing is he took till block 10k as declared in the 1st post and no more...
It seems he was honest keeping his promises...

how about the report saying that he keep receiving coins after block 10,000. Have this confirmed yet ?
Activity: 69
I wonder if this dev is only an incompetent, or a thief and scammer that is making fun of us all.

incompetent.

why?
Pages:
Jump to: