Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]SummerCoin|POS|10% per day in 5 days|New wallet - page 52. (Read 162063 times)

Activity: 472
Merit: 250
Yeah! I can confirm that PoS 10% is working Smiley
Sat
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Hi, my summecorin wallet doesn`t work. Its not syncing, any idea why? I removed all filles besides wallet.dat, stil not syncing...
Activity: 814
Merit: 1001
Yeah.
Got my two 10% POS rewards from two coin blocks.

Activity: 253
Merit: 100
POS 10% working...
Coins already passed from stake to spendable status!
WoW!  Cheesy
Activity: 31
我不会贴图片,我的一笔POS收入,怎么好像有20%。。 Grin

吹牛!

我留了截图。。 Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
For me say from the begining "Expected time to earn reward is 1 hour"  Huh
I expect my reward in 24 hours from the beginning of block 17000.
legendary
Activity: 938
For me say from the begining "Expected time to earn reward is 1 hour"  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
10% POS working for me!
Activity: 280

吹牛!
Activity: 31

Activity: 210
10% interest PoS mining starts today and end in about 7 days from now.
there u go , proof of proof of 10% stake. (Time is GMT +08)

Activity: 814
Should we open the wallet everyday? If open once in 3 days, will I receive 30% PoS?
This is not a bank or investment firm paying steady interest on your money, this is mining, everybody should clearly understand this. You need to have your wallet open all the time or as much as you can, otherwise you may get nothing.
It should work like this:
"POS mining" process is just about holding coins and leaving your computer on. Only matured coins (coins stored in a wallet over 24 hours) are eligible for POS. Each block (every 45 seconds), a random lucky coin is selected to be the next "miner". If a node with the selected coin wallet is running, it will collect the transactions, make a block, and send it to the rest of the network and collect the fees. If the computer is turned off, however, then the entire network will have to select a different coin to make the transaction. This time, the unresponsive wallet will be ignored.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
This is a remarkable coin.
that's right! now POS is successful, there will be more and more people pay attention to SUM.

Price is already climbing, once we get more miners on Multipools we can hit 5K within few days
i think most people here think PoS is like a bank account where u receive interest on time every time. PoS is just like PoW , both are mining, they just use different method to mine.
Activity: 504
10% PoS working!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
am I the unique one who havent receive anything yet?
Activity: 588
Ahh, well. So, I simply can't compile any wallets on Gentoo anymore.
I tried "emerge bitcoind" and it required me to add new USE flags. Then it asked for new KEYWORDS. Then it asked for new USE flags yet again. Then new KEYWORDS again! Then it stopped asking for portage config changes and it turned out that openssh and bitcoind can't be emerged at the same time because they have conflicting openssl use/keyword requirements.
POS working for me too !

Ok. That's a real stamp of approval.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
POS working for me too !
Pages:
Jump to: