Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]SummerCoin|POS|10% per day in 5 days|New wallet - page 53. (Read 162063 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
This is a remarkable coin.
that's right! now POS is successful, there will be more and more people pay attention to SUM.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Twitter @Acimirov
See the total coin in block explorer, it increases very fast. 10% PoS is working, enjoy it.

i havent received yet, i am waiting to see that 10% coming
me too

10% PoS is working...  Grin Grin Grin

Confirm that!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
This is a remarkable coin.
Activity: 814
Merit: 1001
Looks like POS is a success. I am yet to see it in my wallet because I updated the wallet today morning and I do not have mature coins yet.
Wallet update should not affect this. I also updated wallet today and my coins was mature in new wallet too and I got 2 stake payments today.
Activity: 210
10 % everyday, right ?

yes , based on estimate. Its like if u have 100 GPU mining , u will have a estimate to find a block. But that doesnt mean u will find a block at exactly estimated time. Both PoS and PoW are mining.
mmm, then I love this coin and buy some more while it's cheap Smiley

yeah, be an early PoS miner, we all know early miner always get more. If u are doing PoS, be sure to open ur wallet 24/7 because ur chances of getting a block is higher if u open 24/7.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
10 % everyday, right ?

yes , based on estimate. Its like if u have 100 GPU mining , u will have a estimate to find a block. But that doesnt mean u will find a block at exactly estimated time. Both PoS and PoW are mining.
mmm, then I love this coin and buy some more while it's cheap Smiley
Looks like POS is a success. I am yet to see it in my wallet because I updated the wallet today morning and I do not have mature coins yet. You will need to have your wallet open for 24 hours to see mature coins ( arrow inside the circle should turn green) Summercoin is almost a success.

my stake coming in 25 mins (estimated). I will post a proof of proof of 10% stake image instead of just saying it works or it doesnt work.
bcd
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Looks like POS is a success. I am yet to see it in my wallet because I updated the wallet today morning and I do not have mature coins yet. You will need to have your wallet open for 24 hours to see mature coins ( arrow inside the circle should turn green) Summercoin is almost a success.
10 % everyday, right ?

Activity: 80
10 % everyday, right ?
PoS difficulties increasing. Early PoS miner will probably get stake faster than people who join later because difficulties gonna increase a lot more by tomorrow. PoS and PoW are both mining just that they are using different method. They both have difficulties and both need lucky to get a block.
See the total coin in block explorer, it increases very fast. 10% PoS is working, enjoy it.

me too

10% PoS is working...  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 112
NOTINNG pos  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
So it took like 40 hours or more ive mined at suumercoinpool but didnt recive any coin till now. seems they kept those coins in their wallet for pos reson. good job!  Grin
Hahaha Cheesy
Activity: 238
So it took like 40 hours or more ive mined at summercoinpool but didnt recive any coin till now. seems they kept those coins in their wallet for pos reson. good job!  Grin
Should we open the wallet everyday? If open once in 3 days, will I receive 30% PoS?

10% only limited period of time.

me too
Activity: 253
POS seems working!  Cheesy

it is working all along...........

Can you confirm? Too bad I updated the wallet today morning and should wait until tomorrow for the coins to mature

The same... i updated the wallet yday in the morning and i had to wait till today...
Pages:
Jump to: