Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]SummerCoin|POS|10% per day in 5 days|New wallet - page 62. (Read 162063 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
AsiaCoin just got delisted from all the biggest exchange like mintpal or Cryptsy .

WC is frozen also

Just think folks . I am mad just because I believed in this coin without even realize what this clones are.

I've made profit from summercoin selling and mining it so I am not complaining . But all this is a SCAM!

Thanks for reading.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
I've lost faith in this coin , selling 200k on bitrex

BYE BYE

Lol, you've already said about selling like few times. Or at least 1:)
Are you trying to make us sell our coins for cheap to your pocket? Cheesy

this are my last 200k

wow.. 200k ? what rigs do you got ?

If you remember I was renting rigs for about 4-5 BTC per day , check betarig , same ID i have .

OCminer you are a nice person , and also you saved this coin but without knowing what kind of coin. Just think more why all the clones after black coin have problems after POS? or before POS?

Does this coin had more than a few problems? And you've told to our DEV how to fix mining...

I need the blockchain to be sure . If there is no blockchain ...how can u trust a dev...which i having 20 coins each block in his wallet ( 20 coins each block , all the blocks not only first 10k

where is the blockchain?
Activity: 193
Summercoin (SUM) is on CryptExplorer now!

SUM Block Explorer:
http://cryptexplorer.com/chain/SummerCoin

Bounty / Tips to:
SUM: SRRmWhy5fGPVcJHgPrab1iQuY9Qiou7upU
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
NAV Coin [NAV]
Anyone, who haven't done this yet:
Please send an email with request to add SUMMERCOIN to Cryptsy, Bter, Btc38 and Mintpal. Help the community, which You are part of! Cheesy

BYE BYE

this are my last 200k

Lol, cmon, don't believe him:)
No 200k sell orders and nothing at Market History. Only "buy" trades for last few mins. No huge sells or last few hours even.

put your buying order of 200k . and I will happy sell it.
legendary
NAV Coin [NAV]

BYE BYE

this are my last 200k

Cool one dumper less Smiley
Exacly. Do whatever you want barbmc193 -  Nobody cares. Write whatever you want. Nobody cares. I already said Bye-Bye to you. Now go

BYE BYE

this are my last 200k

If you remember I was renting rigs for about 4-5 BTC per day , check betarig , same ID i have .

OCminer you are a nice person , and also you saved this coin but without knowing what kind of coin. Just think more why all the clones after black coin have problems after POS? or before POS?

Does this coin had more than a few problems? And you've told to our DEV how to fix mining...

I need the blockchain to be sure . If there is no blockchain ...how can u trust a dev...which i having 20 coins each block in his wallet ( 20 coins each block , all the blocks not only first 10k

Activity: 196

BYE BYE

this are my last 200k

Lol, cmon, don't believe him:)
No 200k sell orders and nothing at Market History. Only "buy" trades for last few mins. No huge sells or last few hours even.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500

BYE BYE

this are my last 200k

Cool one dumper less Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

BYE BYE

this are my last 200k

BYE BYE

this are my last 200k , read about Asia Coin , this smells like same . ( white coin ) all are made after the same BC just with hundreds of hidden bugs , i will post a proof of this as soon as I have ( until tomorrow , all coins have hidden block just to scam people )

Why this coin doesn't have any block explorer until now?

Coinok already told them to change the source on github so they can make the explorer but the DEV don't want.

Just think more folks...

Activity: 196

BYE BYE

BYE BYE
legendary
NAV Coin [NAV]
10% start at block 17000. Remember to download new wallet.

there is no "new wallet"!.its just a fix with the same version number

I wonder if this dev is only an incompetent, or a thief and scammer that is making fun of us all.

I don't want to change version number, what's problem with only a version number? If you want, I can build a wallet for you with version 9.9.9.9. You are a scammer, not me.
+1
Activity: 28

I wonder if this dev is only an incompetent, or a thief and scammer that is making fun of us all.

I don't want to change version number, what's problem with only a version number? If you want, I can build a wallet for you with version 9.9.9.9. You are a scammer, not me.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Activity: 25
can somebody please tell me what should I do in order to get my POS working fine? I have just upgraded my wallet and it still says "not staking because you do not have mature coins". I do not know what is wrong, I do not have any passwords and the wallet is connected to the network. I already got some POS coins (although 1% instead of 10%), but since then my coins do not want to stake.

I really appreciate all your help
Coins need 24 hours in wallet to get status "mature" Wink
After that they will start staking

But I am having my coins in my wallet for 3 days now so they should be already stacking.
This morning I received my 1% POS, so if I assume correctly I should wait 24h after I receive a POS payment? Please correct me if I am wrong, but if my calculations are correct that would be 48h for 10% POS interest instead of 24h.

I did. But even at this rate I would need 48h for a current POS interest if I am not wrong.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
anybody already got today's payment from http://summercoinpool.com/
TTM
Activity: 140
can somebody please tell me what should I do in order to get my POS working fine? I have just upgraded my wallet and it still says "not staking because you do not have mature coins". I do not know what is wrong, I do not have any passwords and the wallet is connected to the network. I already got some POS coins (although 1% instead of 10%), but since then my coins do not want to stake.

But I am having my coins in my wallet for 3 days now so they should be already stacking.
This morning I received my 1% POS, so if I assume correctly I should wait 24h after I receive a POS payment? Please correct me if I am wrong, but if my calculations are correct that would be 48h for 10% POS interest instead of 24h.

Activity: 25

Pages:
Jump to: