Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]SummerCoin|POS|10% per day in 5 days|New wallet - page 64. (Read 162063 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I do think the new logo looks very professional.  With that said. I like the old one better... it actually made me think of summer when I saw it.  This one doesn't.

Again, that's not to say the new on is bad, it certainly is not.  The other just seemed to fit the name summercoin better.

You think this logo? ^^

YES!

It's not as professional looking, but it does the trick. If the logo was going to get an update to something better... it needs color. That's what makes you think of summer.

Yes i agree... the palm is giving the idea of summer very good but it needs COLOR!
Cheesy +1
Activity: 253
Merit: 100
I do think the new logo looks very professional.  With that said. I like the old one better... it actually made me think of summer when I saw it.  This one doesn't.

Again, that's not to say the new on is bad, it certainly is not.  The other just seemed to fit the name summercoin better.

You think this logo? ^^

YES!

It's not as professional looking, but it does the trick. If the logo was going to get an update to something better... it needs color. That's what makes you think of summer.

Yes i agree... the palm is giving the idea of summer very good but it needs COLOR!
Activity: 63
Merit: 0

You think this logo? ^^

YES!

Got first Proof of Stake on new wallet lol (0.01).. Didnt check on other pc (have alot of coins). HM then that happend "Not staking because you dont have mature coins."
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

You think this logo? ^^

Yep, I like it more too
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
NAV Coin [NAV]
can somebody please tell me what should I do in order to get my POS working fine? I have just upgraded my wallet and it still says "not staking because you do not have mature coins". I do not know what is wrong, I do not have any passwords and the wallet is connected to the network. I already got some POS coins (although 1% instead of 10%), but since then my coins do not want to stake.

I really appreciate all your help
Coins need 24 hours in wallet to get status "mature" Wink
After that they will start staking

You think this logo? ^^
Activity: 25
can somebody please tell me what should I do in order to get my POS working fine? I have just upgraded my wallet and it still says "not staking because you do not have mature coins". I do not know what is wrong, I do not have any passwords and the wallet is connected to the network. I already got some POS coins (although 1% instead of 10%), but since then my coins do not want to stake.

I really appreciate all your help
Activity: 63

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
I wish I have any btc left... price is ridiculously low!
legendary
NAV Coin [NAV]
POSTED ON CRYPTSY.. Cheesy
Nice  Wink
Others please write to exchanges as well!  Smiley
I say it again: Guys we need to get on BIG exchange! That will be a great boost for SUM!  Cool
I have already wrote to Bter, Cryptsy and Mintpal, You should do it too! Wink
I did for Mintpal, no reply after 3days -.-
Doesn't matter too much, don't worry. Wink When more people will write to them with request, they will understand that this coin can have a large volume and so give a large profit to them Smiley
WRITE AN EMAIL WITH REQUEST TO ADD SUMMMERCOIN TO BTER, BTC38, CRYPTSY, MINTPAL and other big exchanges!  Wink
Writing to Cryptsy now lol Cheesy
POSTED ON CRYPTSY.. Cheesy

currently I'm mining at http://summercoinpool.com/miner they pay once a day and currently mining Dark
Coins per day? For 1MH/S.
hard to estimate to be honest I've got aprox 400 with 4MH/s (x11) for about 15-20h mining
Mining X11 on it now =)
On http://summercoinpool.com/ =)

currently I'm mining at http://summercoinpool.com/miner they pay once a day and currently mining Dark
hard to estimate to be honest I've got aprox 400 with 4MH/s (x11) for about 15-20h mining
Mining X11 on it now =)

[/quote]

I say it again: Guys we need to get on BIG exchange! That will be a great boost for SUM!  Cool
Doesn't matter too much, don't worry. Wink When more people will write to them with request, they will understand that this coin can have a large volume and so give a large profit to them Smiley
WRITE AN EMAIL WITH REQUEST TO ADD SUMMMERCOIN TO BTER, BTC38, CRYPTSY, MINTPAL and other big exchanges!  Wink
Writing to Cryptsy now lol Cheesy
legendary
NAV Coin [NAV]

We also need more miners on multipools!

I have 100Mh ready to point to a decent multipool
Is there any with stats so I can math out what I expect to mine?

HEHE

Now that's what I am talking about!   Grin
I do not want to share my coins number Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: