Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]SummerCoin|POS|10% per day in 5 days|New wallet - page 75. (Read 162063 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
So, PoS works well!!!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
hello world, hello crypto
In my opinion everything is working fine.

last payment from POS was 1.6 SUM (received one min ago) and the payment before that was 0.1.

Ok, that sounds good. I still haven't recieve any PoS block, so i can't check it out but I'm sure, PoS will do what it have to do.

last payment from POS was 1.6 SUM (received one min ago) and the payment before that was 0.1.

yes based on the 24hour after minting.. some of those coins won't mint at 10% for another 20 hour or so...

dev - any comment?

Yes, 10% PoS for each block from  block 13441, not the coin with coinage from block 13441. That's normal.

I just received a payment that appears to be 10% - so looks good

Really? would you like to post your screen shot pic?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
From now, each time you receive PoS block, it is 10% PoS

P/S: To everyone, you should read more about PoS after give any question here, too many basic question about PoS and we have to answer it again too many times

Strange thing is I've had my coins in my wallet for over 2 days. after 1 day they were done maturing and generating a little bit of stake. However not it says again it is maturing :/

could you please explain that?

It needs time to mature again.

Ah Thought it only had to mature once. Thanks!
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Ok, that sounds good. I still haven't recieve any PoS block, so i can't check it out but I'm sure, PoS will do what it have to do.

yes based on the 24hour after minting.. some of those coins won't mint at 10% for another 20 hour or so...

dev - any comment?

Yes, 10% PoS for each block from  block 13441, not the coin with coinage from block 13441. That's normal.

I just received a payment that appears to be 10% - so looks good

dev - any comment?

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

dev - any comment?
Activity: 126
I have a little question for the summercoinpool , when i should receive the first payment? I am mining since last night when u opened.

Ty for help.

within the next few hours

Perfect .

I just need to know what is the profitability rate and after I can put more hash there.

Activity: 148
Still no payment from summercoinpool.com. Can we have some news from the pool owner ?
Activity: 196
Multipools, have your answer!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I have a little question for the summercoinpool , when i should receive the first payment? I am mining since last night when u opened.

Ty for help.

within the next few hours
Activity: 30
I like summercoin. I mined it and made a good profit.thx.

Just got one POS payout => 0.7 sum  Undecided

I have 18k on my wallet so I as expecting a lot more than 0.7... What's wrong there ?

How many coinage did you have? When your coin went to your wallet?

Correct me if I'm wrong Dev, but getting the first 10% POS will be about 24 hours after the stake goes live, so nobody will get their first 10% POS until tomorrow.

That't make sense, hey but why our dev doens't know about that ?

I've had my wallet open for 3 days now, and each stake has been at 24+ hours after they were mature.  The maturity on the coins appears to reset after they stake, so it then takes another 24 hours for them to mature and stake again. 

and this is one of the answer, coin did generate all it coinage and your coin have to take coinage from the start. Code is not wrong.
Correct me if I'm wrong Dev, but getting the first 10% POS will be about 24 hours after the stake goes live, so nobody will get their first 10% POS until tomorrow.

No, it's based on block count, not the coin age, maybe something wrong in the source.

PLSSSS some panic sell , I am waiting on poloniex Cheesy
Activity: 305

I've had my wallet open for 3 days now, and each stake has been at 24+ hours after they were mature.  The maturity on the coins appears to reset after they stake, so it then takes another 24 hours for them to mature and stake again. 
TTM
Activity: 140

Activity: 305
Activity: 148
Just got one POS payout => 0.7 sum  Undecided

I have 18k on my wallet so I as expecting a lot more than 0.7... What's wrong there ?
It seems doesn't work, still 1% annul POS.
Pages:
Jump to: