Author

Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN] Unique Most Advanced Anonymous Trustless Multisig Technology - page 129. (Read 288838 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
One serious Milestone will be the Apple users, I am not firm on the Mac regarding requirements.
For todays release, Windows is a requirement.

My estimate: At this point in time, only about one half of the audience can get in.
We will get there. i have already pmed mac dev about update.

Thank You!
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
too bad that the price drops this much. Why should that be?

Yes it's pretty silly. Whoever is selling right now is clearly trying to manipulate the market. There is no other reason to sell at such a low value after days of great news and great releases, especially when it's almost certain this is going to climb quite high in value. I think people with certain interests in mind are trying to keep the price low to scare away others.

If you believe in Supercoin, believe in the technology and the developers, hold your coins, the price will adjust accordingly. Smiley

+1000 Totally agree whatever you said. Someone trying to buy at very low price. They realized late that Super is going to make history. SuperCoin is Super Future.

+1000 .... While I am accumulating ... jejeje
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

Yes it's pretty silly. Whoever is selling right now is clearly trying to manipulate the market. There is no other reason to sell at such a low value after days of great news and great releases, especially when it's almost certain this is going to climb quite high in value. I think people with certain interests in mind are trying to keep the price low to scare away others.

If you believe in Supercoin, believe in the technology and the developers, hold your coins, the price will adjust accordingly. Smiley

Very true, there is some who don't want price will not jump so much,
may be some other coins trying to manipulate the Super price.
We can't say surely, we also just speculate who are dropping the price or dumping the coins.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

+1000 Totally agree whatever you said. Someone trying to buy at very low price. They realized late that Super is going to make history. SuperCoin is Super Future.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10

+1
Activity: 325
Merit: 255

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Any chance to get mac wallet?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
new wallet working amazing super fast like bullet Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
I downloaded new wallet and staked coins. It's working great with 25 connections. Amazing
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
what exactly do I need to do in order to migrate from the old wallet to the new wallet without losing my coins?

Nothing, just download the new client and start it. You are all set. You don't have to use supersend, you can still use normal send, all stay the same.

Ok that worked, too bad the client doesnt have the new logo. Missed opportunity....

Yes I'd like to see the new logo too...
what exactly do I need to do in order to migrate from the old wallet to the new wallet without losing my coins?

Nothing, just download the new client and start it. You are all set. You don't have to use supersend, you can still use normal send, all stay the same.

Ok that worked, too bad the client doesnt have the new logo. Missed opportunity....

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

+1

I am still at work, I didn't try the new wallet yet. When I'll be home, what do I have to do to use SuperSend Trustless without losing my coins or having to create a new wallet.

Activity: 196
I tested trustless send, took about 1 min to finish, works great!

Thanks, it's really complex system so it takes little more time. But it is still fast.
One serious Milestone will be the Apple users, I am not firm on the Mac regarding requirements.
For todays release, Windows is a requirement.

My estimate: At this point in time, only about one half of the audience can get in.
We will get there. i have already pmed mac dev about update.
I tested trustless send, took about 1 min to finish, works great!
@RCan06 thank you very appreciated. I just updated OP.
Was feeling the need to do something to support today, so I updated the road map as of today, hope it helps Smiley

Might want to re-upload through your own image host though,

Cheers!

Great jobs dev team!!
Jump to: