Author

Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN] Unique Most Advanced Anonymous Trustless Multisig Technology - page 132. (Read 288838 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
And we are the only anonymous crypto has this trustless system.
+100
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
And we are the only anonymous crypto has this trustless system.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Did you know we were getting SuperSend fees by ourselves, as dev team from Phase 1.

Now we don't have to. Because you, as a user community, will get these SuperSend fees. New trustless system delivers these fees randomly for those who act as mixer or guarantor wallet.

We are not a part of this transfers anymore.

Great to know, means now we also earn some coins by using supersend fees.
Did you know we were getting SuperSend fees by ourselves, as dev team from Phase 1.

Now we don't have to. Because you, as a user community, will get these SuperSend fees. New trustless system delivers these fees randomly for those who act as mixer or guarantor wallet.

We are not a part of this transfers anymore.

Of course it does it's designed by the SUPERIOR TEAM after all  Cool
Thanks. and we could not do it without our SUPER community. We did it because of you.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Good job dev. Ready to invest now. 
Cool
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Of course it does it's designed by the SUPERIOR TEAM after all  Cool

Firstly well done on the release, it's great to see the beginning of this new era of coin technology.

I have a question regarding client shutting down in yellow state.

Just reading the instructions I have noticed that you have said that - "Please DO NOT quit the client while it is in yellow state; you may lose coins this way."

What if the computer just shuts down due to power failure or something else out of the operators control, or you just don't notice it, and close the wallet?

Firstly shouldn't there be some sort of fail safe so that it's not shut down by accident at least until the transaction is complete?

Now I know that this may not happen but is a possibility. And say, due to power failure for example, how many coins can be lost this way, what exactly is at risk.

1. If you are the sender?  or,  2. Just acting as a service node?

If you leave the wallet on to act as a service node and during a transaction its working on the computer just shuts down or internet connection is lost, what am I risking?

We will renew whitepaper and how to use guide soon.

"What if the computer just shuts down due to power failure or something else out of the operators control, or you just don't notice it, and close the wallet?"

If transfer does not success it will return back. Technically its not possible to lose coins. I may stuck for sometime. You may need to re-connect some alive nodes in case of interruption. But it will not be lost. Our system check this every steps.
Activity: 406
Anonymous SuperSend Available. 3 Anonymous Service Nodes Available.

Anonymous SuperSend Currently Processing.

Success!

Yes it looks like its working perfectly, just woke up it's 7:45am monday morning, I got a big day ahead!
legendary
Activity: 1050
supercoin has super developing team..
super future arrives here
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Yupp, DEVS delivering again as they said! GREAT WORK GUYS! :*
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Nice one supercoin team/dev. Delivered on schedule again  Grin.

Activity: 236

Firstly well done on the release, it's great to see the beginning of this new era of coin technology.

I have a question regarding client shutting down in yellow state.

Just reading the instructions I have noticed that you have said that - "Please DO NOT quit the client while it is in yellow state; you may lose coins this way."

What if the computer just shuts down due to power failure or something else out of the operators control, or you just don't notice it, and close the wallet?

Firstly shouldn't there be some sort of fail safe so that it's not shut down by accident at least until the transaction is complete?

Now I know that this may not happen but is a possibility. And say, due to power failure for example, how many coins can be lost this way, what exactly is at risk.

1. If you are the sender?  or,  2. Just acting as a service node?

If you leave the wallet on to act as a service node and during a transaction its working on the computer just shuts down or internet connection is lost, what am I risking?

legendary
Activity: 1008
Lets face it we are number one Cool

Can't wait for the updated wallet Smiley
Can't wait for the Updates on the roadmap Smiley
I can't wait for Phase III Cool

It feels good to be on the side of the winning team !

We all did guys we are PIONEERS !

Peace
when it is planned Phase III
Activity: 336
Lets face it we are number one Cool

Can't wait for the updated wallet Smiley
Can't wait for the Updates on the roadmap Smiley
I can't wait for Phase III Cool

It feels good to be on the side of the winning team !

We all did guys we are PIONEERS !

Peace
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Anonymous SuperSend Available. 3 Anonymous Service Nodes Available.

Anonymous SuperSend Currently Processing.

Success!
After any tests i can say it works. Wallet update, new install, coin transfer. All without an issue and Super fast. Smiley

Really good work.
Thank you for the Feedback. But better you share some pictures or videos from your tests.
This is why we call it SUPER. We amaze people.
It is SUPER fast
It is SUPER easy
It is SUPER technology
It is SUPER innovative

Activity: 252
After any tests i can say it works. Wallet update, new install, coin transfer. All without an issue and Super fast. Smiley

Really good work.
Mmmmm i like good news in the morning Smiley

That's the way to go Smiley

Grin TIME TO CELEBRATE THIS IS WORLDS FIRST TRUSTLESS WALLET (THANKS TO MULTISIG TECHNOLOGY)
WE WILL GET ONLY BETTER.

Its time Cool
congrats to everybody we deserve it , hooray for the DEVS ! Cool

Hip Hip Hooray
Hip Hip Hooray
Hip Hip Hooray

Smiley
Thank you guys, Supercoin is the first and true application of multisig in an altcoin.
Jump to: