Author

Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN] Unique Most Advanced Anonymous Trustless Multisig Technology - page 130. (Read 288838 times)

Activity: 325
Merit: 255
Was feeling the need to do something to support today, so I updated the road map as of today, hope it helps Smiley

Might want to re-upload through your own image host though,

Cheers!
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085
Money often costs too much.
One serious Milestone will be the Apple users, I am not firm on the Mac regarding requirements.
For todays release, Windows is a requirement.

My estimate: At this point in time, only about one half of the audience can get in.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I wonder what other anon coin holders going to do when their master-nodes shut down or hacked or being found out by some curious people? It's the risk stays and forever will stay there... That's why we developed trustless wallet so you have no worry about these.
I think now is the time when we need to decide on the logo, and use on 1 logo. I often come across 2 or 3 logos when searching Supercoin.

Twitter
Articles
pictures
advertisements etc

Should all represent the Supercoin today, so have we decided on the logo BrookeShields made? does it need to be properly sized for twitter etc?
What are the sizes that the logo needs to be?

I think it's important at this stage with new investors being interested that Supercoin appears organized and frequently updated.

If all we are waiting on is for the logo to be resized I can do that Smiley
Yes we will update logo in everywhere within few days. We wait some jobs from our graphic designer.
Sounds good, I can help with resizing logos if that's a task that needs to be done, otherwise I look forward to a wallet with updated graphics. I know you guys will do it right, congrats again on this release, I strongly believe this will gain momentum as more and more people learn about our technologies!

It is quite amazing like not scam coins are being put to the background

Only scamcoins are shining everywhere with high volume

I am glad i am only in coins which has stable rise Smiley

Super is great long term coin Cheesy

Definitely,  and not only that, but with POS, superblocks, and now transaction fee rewards, I can sit back and gain lots of Super for free, while we climb to the top Cheesy
We need to tell again and again this is full speed modern crypto coin. It has everything what other coins has except fancy texts and fake technology.
I think now is the time when we need to decide on the logo, and use on 1 logo. I often come across 2 or 3 logos when searching Supercoin.

Twitter
Articles
pictures
advertisements etc

Should all represent the Supercoin today, so have we decided on the logo BrookeShields made? does it need to be properly sized for twitter etc?

I think it's important at this stage with new investors being interested that Supercoin appears organized and frequently updated.

Yes we will update logo in everywhere within few days. We wait some jobs from our graphic designer.
Sounds good, I can help with resizing logos if that's a task that needs to be done, otherwise I look forward to a wallet with updated graphics. I know you guys will do it right, congrats again on this release, I strongly believe this will gain momentum as more and more people learn about our technologies!

Definitely,  and not only that, but with POS, superblocks, and now transaction fee rewards, I can sit back and gain lots of Super for free, while we climb to the top Cheesy

Y.E.A.H
          K.E.E.P        P.U.S.H.I.N.G
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000

Twitter
Articles
pictures
advertisements etc

I think now is the time when we need to decide on the logo, and use only 1 logo. I often come across 2 or 3 logos when searching Supercoin.

Twitter
Articles
pictures
advertisements etc

Should all represent the Supercoin of today, so have we decided on the logo BrookeShields made? does it need to be properly sized for twitter etc?

I think it's important at this stage with new investors being interested, that Supercoin appears organized and frequently updated.

Activity: 198
This is great! Updated and every synced fine "Anonymous Supersend Available - 3 Anonymous service nodes" letting my wallet stake and now even earn transaction fee rewards, too cool!

Great job Devs, this will be huge!

Thank you. We are now the only network randomly distribute SuperSend fees.
This is great! Updated and every synced fine "Anonymous Supersend Available - 3 Anonymous service nodes" letting my wallet stake and now even earn transaction fee rewards, too cool!

Great job Devs, this will be huge!
Reward competence developers can bring about innovative products as you see in SuperCoin.

Not the ones writes only good fancy texts.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
go go super go to the moon
--------------------
anonguy54:
Request: Make this anonymous?
Posted:Thu 15 of Oct, 2009 (19:58 UTC)

Are there any plans to make this service anonymous?

e.g; Being able to route BitCoin through Tor.

Satoshi wanted good anonymous technology as above posted

We did it before him and any other developers!

So you guys... what are you talking about in other anonymous coin threads everyday? What do you celebrate with phase 1 (old) anon coins you have?  Grin

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
How is morale in everybody?
Jump to: