Author

Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN] Unique Most Advanced Anonymous Trustless Multisig Technology - page 133. (Read 288838 times)

Activity: 198
Merit: 100
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Mmmmm i like good news in the morning Smiley

That's the way to go Smiley

Grin TIME TO CELEBRATE THIS IS WORLDS FIRST TRUSTLESS WALLET (THANKS TO MULTISIG TECHNOLOGY)
WE WILL GET ONLY BETTER.

Its time Cool
congrats to everybody we deserve it , hooray for the DEVS ! Cool

Hip Hip Hooray
Hip Hip Hooray
Hip Hip Hooray

Smiley
i am writing emails to bittrex from 2 days but still no answer.
if there is a member who knows somebody from Trexx please let me know, or u can ask him what is the cost for a SPOT LIGHT COIN Cool

thanks
Activity: 196

Grin TIME TO CELEBRATE THIS IS WORLDS FIRST TRUSTLESS WALLET (THANKS TO MULTISIG TECHNOLOGY)
WE WILL GET ONLY BETTER.
Activity: 220
Wow, a perfect way to start a day!

Congrats dev team!
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!
My congrats, dev! Perfect work!
Activity: 278
Back to the real world

Who does want to buy this?

This is what's happening when you buy other fake (well fancied) anonymous coins. (Mixer based trustless or other fancy names)

Instead of this?

This is what's happening when you buy Supercoins. (Original trustless multisig based Crypto currency)

This is my tip to trustless wallet users:

-Hold 500 Super in the wallet
-Create minimum 2 Super address
and wait anytime you can play mixer in network and be paid... easy SuperSend fee!

The fee is based on the transfered coins?
So it would be better to set up several wallets?

Currently %1 or minimum 0.5 Super fee will be collected from each SuperSend. It's randomly pickup. So more wallet online means more chance to hit. And more online Super Node means powerful network and more investors...

Good, I have 80k I will test it once with 3-4 Wallets.

You can send yourself with supersend, someone else in the network maybe one of your nodes mixer role. You will notice this.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I didn't need to sync again fully, just installed the new qt and pasted new nodes into conf.
hi there bro,
should i instal the new wallet and delete old one except wallet data and config ?
are we official Huh? Cool

Yes everyone should update trustless anonymous wallet, supersend will not function otherwise.
All you need to update conf file with current nodes.

YES THIS IS OFFICIAL RELEASE WELL TESTED AND IT WORKS LIKE CHARM!
Should we just update the wallet or need to sync from the scratch?
No need to sync from scratch. You simply download in different directory and start the wallet. And make sure you update before the new nodes from the OP.

(backup your wallet just in case)
works like a benz  Grin

Great if anyone of your wallet play Mixer or Gurantor Role let us know. This is good news for you. Because you made minumum 0.25 SUPER it is also good news for us we know it works Smiley

This is not fancy trustless wallet this is how it should be brothers.

So you can Enjoy we did it.  

Activity: 509
Merit: 500
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
hi there bro,
should i instal the new wallet and delete old one except wallet data and config ?

Yes everyone should update trustless anonymous wallet, supersend will not function otherwise.

Should we just update the wallet or need to sync from the scratch?
Activity: 252

and wait anytime you can play mixer in network and be paid... easy SuperSend fee!

Currently %1 or minimum 0.5 Super fee will be collected from each SuperSend. It's randomly pickup. So more wallet online means more chance to hit. And more online Super Node means powerful network and more investors...

Good, I have 80k I will test it once with 3-4 Wallets.
SuperCoin WhitePaper (Trust-less Technology)
http://www.super-coin.net/SuperSend_Trustless.pdf

Download World 1st SuperSend Trustless Wallet
http://www.super-coin.net/Supercoin-Trustless.zip

SuperSend How to Use Guide - Must Read
http://www.super-coin.net/SuperSend_HowtoGuide.pdf

Usage Terms -must accepted in order to use Supercoin software
By using this software, you acknowledge and understand Supercoin software is not intended for use in any illegal activity, and that no person or entity associated with creation, development, marketing, or furtherance of Supercoin shall be held responsible for use by any individual, group, or entity that is against the law in their respective jurisdiction.
SuperCoin software is an experimental software. It uses the new multisig technologies. There is no guarantee given here. Use it at your own risk.

Under no circumstances will SuperCoin be responsible for any loss or damage, including loss of coins, loss of data, damage of software and hardware, personal injury or death, resulting from anyone's use of Supercoin software or the service, whether online or offline.

This software and the service are provided "As-Is" and Supercoin makes no warranties of any kind relating to the services and expressly disclaims any and implied warranties, including without limitation the implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Supercoin cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of Supercoin and/or the service.

Github updated for V1.5 (non-anon version)
https://github.com/supercoinproject/supercoin
hi there bro,

Great Job! I will update my wallets

You should be able to see this

otherwise try to update your conf file from the OP.
hi there bro,

omg  Grin

cool
bro update the logo everywhere,pdf file and etc.wallet ... Smiley
looks good
We will release new wallet later with updated graphics sorry otherwise we could not finish in time.
Jump to: