Author

Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN] Unique Most Advanced Anonymous Trustless Multisig Technology - page 142. (Read 288838 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Okay guys, can't get the answers I need. Good luck.

I see that your last comment on this thread is "Press the button with the dolphin on it"

Do you have an unanswered question? You can ask it again, I will make sure we answer you.

he posted in more or less every coin thread, probably he just lost track of his posts  Wink

anyhow, the community is here to help, HappHogen just posts your question/s and there we go!

Oops that was meant for a different thread! Yes, I do keep track of a lot of different coins. Basically, I was just wanting someone to give me a three or four line summary of what this coin is about. I read some of the posts, but am still not there.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
We are preparing something special Wink
Just have patiance and believe in our Superior coin Cool

Lets collect some Supercoins for future promo projects.

Donation wallet
SUPER:

SRevokU8RLGFN5xx9QuLKXyuDYuF5xLwGW
http://chainz.cryptoid.info/super/search.dws?q=SRevokU8RLGFN5xx9QuLKXyuDYuF5xLwGW

BTC:
19iA3xnpShggt2BdZV8nYPvogTuF9BSQBG
https://blockchain.info/address/19iA3xnpShggt2BdZV8nYPvogTuF9BSQBG

Just donated again.

Join me ladies & gents, lets donate   Shocked

I see that your last comment on this thread is "Press the button with the dolphin on it"

Do you have an unanswered question? You can ask it again, I will make sure we answer you.

he posted in more or less every coin thread, probably he just lost track of his posts  Wink

anyhow, the community is here to help, HappHogen just posts your question/s and there we go!
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Very interesting activity on the orders today. The fact that the price is staying over 2000 satoshis with a lot of support is very good.

Very true, and good that we are capable of holding 2k price.
It will be boost price so much because now 2k price is good support price.

You just talk about going to the moon, but I have yet to find a right of existence
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Very interesting activity on the orders today. The fact that the price is staying over 2000 satoshis with a lot of support is very good.

Very true, and good that we are capable of holding 2k price.
It will be boost price so much because now 2k price is good support price.
Activity: 406

Just crossed my mind, since we are talking a lot about the advantages of Multisig and its use within OpenBazaar.
Wouldnt it make sense to contact the guys from OpenBazaar, exchange the status quo and future plans between the devs and maybe start a joint venture by implementing Supercoin, as the first completeley trustless decentralized currency in the market, as the go to currency for OpenBazaar users?!

- awesome use case
- new crowd of supporters with absolutely no effort or cost
- free marketing
- wide acceptance when OpenBazaar is used by the masses

Perfect match!  Roll Eyes

Activity: 336
Most of the members are keeping it quiet because we are announcing in two days ....ok if this suits you do it,but at least tell your friends.
You are going to witness the big bang posting or not right ..... sorry but the thread hasnt be so  inactive since the fud 2 months ago....very dissapointed to be franc.
Oh well Superior Members are here and doing what ever they can to help us,the others just stand and wait Cheesy

I was just standing before i realize that nobody is going to make money for me !
To make money SOONER i must act now, email , posting, whatever i can to make things happen Smiley
that is my simple philosophy take or not its up to you Smiley
maybe not all of us are in that stage in their life in which they realize how real things are done.real people act others just exist.

Peace Cool
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000
Why are all the sale orders going through such small pointless amounts? People trying to keep the price looking as low as poss?

Yes , but not many selling
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Why are all the sale orders going through such small pointless amounts? People trying to keep the price looking as low as poss?
Don't forget to donate, I see that my donation of 500 SUPER last night is the last one. Come on, if everyone would put their staking in donation we would be able to afford 5 iOS/Android wallet let's go  Grin

Donation wallet

SUPER:

http://chainz.cryptoid.info/super/search.dws?q=SRevokU8RLGFN5xx9QuLKXyuDYuF5xLwGW

+1
Come on guys, let`s donate! Cheers!
let's do it
legendary
Activity: 2310
legendary
Activity: 1050
are you ready to the moon Wink
Activity: 115
Don't forget to donate, I see that my donation of 500 SUPER last night is the last one. Come on, if everyone would put their staking in donation we would be able to afford 5 iOS/Android wallet let's go  Grin

Donation wallet

SUPER:

+1
Come on guys, let`s donate! Cheers!
Activity: 252
Activity: 252
Yea, i've done that.

Can the dev upload the whole block chain? It is much easier.
Activity: 325
Merit: 255
Just donated my stake earnings for the last little while, and I'll collect again for a day or two. Smiley

I'll pass along:

SUPERCOIN DONATIONS:

BITCOIN DONATIONS:
19iA3xnpShggt2BdZV8nYPvogTuF9BSQBG
https://blockchain.info/address/19iA3xnpShggt2BdZV8nYPvogTuF9BSQBG

And i can't even sync.

Need new nodes or .conf

wait little bit & it will sync. Please check OP for latest nodes.

It's been 12 hours, i'm stuck at almost 29%

Did you download the .conf and paste in the nodes in the OP? Perhaps restart wallet, it should sync from where it left off.
Jump to: