Author

Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN] Unique Most Advanced Anonymous Trustless Multisig Technology - page 140. (Read 288838 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
By the way guys, this is why I went in full-speed effect...

The charts are finally looking very interesting, and this is not surprising ahead of the release of SuperSend Trustless monday, the market is smelling something.

CryptoBull and me are making sure there will be something to smell.

Yes we are Cool
Activity: 406
By the way guys, this is why I went in full-speed effect...

The charts are finally looking very interesting, and this is not surprising ahead of the release of SuperSend Trustless monday, the market is smelling something.

CryptoBull and me are making sure there will be something to smell.

Activity: 938
Merit: 500
And guys, I want to warn you, CryptoBull and me are not kidding around tonight, we will make some moves in the next hour or so.
We are kidding only when its time to be kidding Smiley
When we work we work Cool
Thats the way it is ... Thats why me and brooke cooperate so good to each other Smiley

I will be happy to visit him someday to drink Champagne with him celebrating our target and trustless market and the price of 0.01 sat Cool

That's the spirit Smiley

+1
Activity: 278
Back to the real world
And guys, I want to warn you, CryptoBull and me are not kidding around tonight, we will make some moves in the next hour or so.
Thats the way it is ... Thats why me and brooke cooperate so good to each other Smiley

I will be happy to visit him someday to drink Champagne with him celebrating our target and trustless market and the price of 0.01 sat Cool

That's the spirit Smiley
@CryptoBull Do you have the info for the $35 tweet? I would like to take a look at his twitter page.
I presume a lot of people are sleeping because it's 2:55am where I am, I will stay awake 1-2h more and I intend to make a move with cryptocoinchronicle.com before I go to sleep.

We will basically pay him 0,10 BTC for a press release saying that SuperSend Trustless is released on monday and working like a charm.

His website is no big deal, but we are a big community and it got shared a lot last time:

https://twitter.com/BrookeFinancial/status/499400718252802048

https://twitter.com/Cryptochronicle/status/499275628743380992

OK great. We already know that we all have poor writing skills so I think it's best to let him do the job at 0,10 BTC.

Before to confirm, we need to make sure we have enough BTC left to pay for him, AND the $35 tweet on monday.

EDIT: Btw, who is making the tweet, can I see his twitter page?

I think we have members with good writting skills so dont be shy we need all the help we can get to pull this of nicely Smiley
So please be involved,press release is also good but we must act quickly like i said to get the things done.
Tomorrow we will have an article pne way pr another Cheesy
OK great. We already know that we all have poor writing skills so I think it's best to let him do the job at 0,10 BTC.

Before to confirm, we need to make sure we have enough BTC left to pay for him, AND the $35 tweet on monday.

EDIT: Btw, who is making the tweet, can I see his twitter page?
Yes, I can publish your press release (that you write) for .06 BTC or I can write another one for .10 BTC, the .10 BTC purchase would include an additional two months of ad space. Please let me know which discounted option works best for you. Thanks

Here is the answer to my question with drew Smiley
Give opinions please we must act now
Ok guys, we will know the exact amount of BTC and SUPER left in donation very shortly, but we will have to take decisions.

It is very important to have an article, a tweet, a video or any promotional stuff written about the release of SuperSend Trustless in the next 24 hours.

Here is my strategy:

1) Pay the guy again at "cryptocoinchronicle.com" at 0,12BTC (this is the cheapest one, and we got a lot of shares on twitter and bitcoin websites last time)

2) Pay 35$ for the tweet on Monday when the system is released

So the budget needed for this release plan is approximately 0,20 BTC.

We need to know how much is left in BTC and SUPER donation, supercointeam can tell us that.

legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
It seems like it would only take minutes of someone's day to add a conf. file and make a wallet work out of the box.  Whenever someone explains how to do something, they themselves get better at it, not necessarily the average clueless dude trying to have a Super Day.  

Keep it simple and make a wallet ready for the Super Noobs out there who only wants to invest money not time learning to troubleshoot syncing issues with their beloved wallet.

Lets make a wallet that's as ready to go as Nomad's Super Women.

+1

Nice and easy  Wink
Activity: 340
Merit: 122
It seems like it would only take minutes of someone's day to add a conf. file and make a wallet work out of the box.  Whenever someone explains how to do something, they themselves get better at it, not necessarily the average clueless dude trying to have a Super Day.  

Keep it simple and make a wallet ready for the Super Noobs out there who only wants to invest money not time learning to troubleshoot syncing issues with their beloved wallet.

Lets make a wallet that's as ready to go as Nomad's Super Women.
legendary
@BrookeFinancial

It's all good really.

I'm getting a little excited about the 25th Smiley

Attn everyone:
Be on the lookout for the new Twitter name TheSuperCoin which will begin broadcasting hopefully tomorrow. Everyone will need to follow and retweet messages to spread the word. Continue following coinSuper and retweet those as well.
Everything is in place, we just need to spread awareness.

Good boy.
legendary
Hello,
I will perhaps do a video blog pr a web show about Crypto world and i will do all lind of videos about super and other crypto for rookies like brooke said for investors who dont know crypto world so good Smiley
How to make your first rig and how to sync wallets and etc.

What do you think about that ? Will you follow me Smiley will you share may web show/blog ?
Thank you for your opinions they are all apprecieted Cool

Yes what about remistevens and the SuperSend Trustless video?

+1
legendary
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Exactly guys, you are coming from the crypto world so we look like a bunch of noobs for you.

But I am a serious investor with real money, and I have a good knowledge of computers. I'm not 40 year old, I am born with computers.

I come here, I try to download the wallet and it is not syncing. So, I see the explanations.... I try to search AppData/Roaming and I can't find on my computer. Now I look on the boards and there is no explanation on how to find AppData/Roaming.

THIS is frustrating, it's 2014, I don't have to do that myself and I don't want to look for that by myself. This is the reality. Average users won't waste time with this crypto if the wallet can't sync.

I think I'm not the only one here and If we are investing in crypto is because we have a basic knowledge of computers.

This is where it is found on a Windows machine, but on a Mac it is found/placed in ~/Library/ApplicationSupport/SuperCoin
Jump to: