Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN] Unique Most Advanced Anonymous Trustless Multisig Technology - page 31. (Read 288832 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Enjoying the ups & downs of Cryptocurrency!
I guess "Proof of rich" is no longer an option since we are changing Devs.  Which I believe is fair for future investors and adopters.  As long the technology continues to work and transactions average around one minute then Supercoin will slowly gain steam.  It took about four years for bitcoin to go big.  We should be able to get to $10 per supercoin once the anonymous lovers and ".onion websites" on "TOR" trust supercoin the way silkroad trusted bitcoin.  Probably 1 year away from that goal with excessive marketing.  I am willing to continue to help the community.  "Supercoin all day everyday!"
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Thank you dev for giving us an answer and choosing to release the code (hopefully sooner than later, so we can get this train moving). I to think supercoin will still have a future if this is the case. Like others have mentioned though, maybe release it to someone like Cryptobull first, as he has put in a lot for this coin. Then community can make decisions together on where to go next, it gives us a chance to try and get the code audited professionally before it is publicly released. That way supercoin can be known as the FIRST, before all the copy-cat coins. Perhaps open sourcing it will get us a free audit and publicity though? It hard to say.

Instead of donating to advertisement right now, maybe we should create a community bounty system soon?
New wallet design - xxxxx super
New website host - xxxxx super
etc

Also Dev, would you consider giving trusted community member access to official twitter/facebook accounts, or should we create new ones?
If we work together, and we have a code that can be improved upon, have the structure in place already (stakingwallets, blockchain, exchanges etc) we can make something out of this guys.

Forgive me if this has been covered, but I must play devil's advocate.  Do we know who Cryptobull is beyond this thread? Is he someone trustworthy of wielding the Super Sword? What's to say he doesn't keep the code to himself as well or release a copycat himself?  Opportunity can do strange things to otherwise seemingly good-willed individuals. Cryptobull, I mean no slight to you, I simply want to try and determine a safe way to migrate this Closed -> Open transition. With only 1 party (other than Superdev & team) in control of the source, we risk being in the same situation that we are in now. I do not wish for this to happen.

Community, are my thoughts being over cautious?  Would handing the code over to a group of Super community members mitigate this risk? Or perhaps if there is an auditor we can agree on that the code get released to only Cryptobull & the auditor simultaneously...this ensures the community that the source is within reach & that the Supercoin is the first coin audited & recognized for fully trustless decentralized multisig.  It may give us the exposure oppurtunity to shop for a top level dev to move forward with the project.

Any other thoughts folks?

lol CryptoBull is fine dont worry about him hes a very good guy, maybe too much of a good guy for supercoindev and supercointeam. Dont claim victory, we don't have the source code yet. They said "by the end of the month", this means no answer for another 2-3 weeks.

I'm sorry but supercointeam/supercoindev are the perfect example of the crooks and shitty dev everybody have been complaining on the crypto market for the last few months. When I saw some users having trouble with the new wallet in august with the price 2500sat, I sold pretty much everything but I still had doubts, so I couldn't tell everyone I knew to sell SUPER.

I know a lot of friends with big losses on SUPER, these guys should be ashamed of themselves and release the source code tonight. Then, leave the crypto market forever. Nobody want to see them on another project.

Yes I believe in a SUPER takeover with the community and the source code, this is the only 2 good things about Supercoin.

One reason the dev left is because in this space there are too many bullshits like you. Open your eyes and see how much work dev did for this coin, and be thankful. And as a comparison how many complaints you made. If people just make complaints and not take initiatives, nothing will be happening.

Look at yourself and think if you really want to help the coin, what you should do, instead of blaming devs. Dev did excellent job. If I were the dev I'd be very disappointed by the dismal performance of this coin. It is not because of the great tech the dev spent countless hours to implement and promote (just look at the whitepaper and you know how much time they spent there, let alone the coding/debugging).

I doubt there are qualified people to take over the code. These high fly coins are not because they have advanced tech, but because they have good promotions. They have 10, 20 people just doing promotions. That makes the diffs. Most of their devs don't even know what is multisig. Just look at the threads of discussion with cloak and XC and judge yourself if these "devs" know anything (links below), it is a joke.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/supercoins-supersend-technology-the-true-p2p-decentralized-trustless-system-734578
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xc-uses-multisig-address-and-transaction-the-answer-is-no-look-at-facts-here-742025

Right on the spot. Dev did his work, but we did not have an organized promo like some other coins did.

Agree 100%. The devs did what they had to do. We, as community, are responsable for finding a team to make promo and marketing.
A lot of coins went up because this kind of teams. I know I read some time ago about this and i will try to find it again, and maybe ask them if they want to help and if so, how much will it cost!
Peace!
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Grin Hello Guys ! Grin

hehe dev coinfirmed what I said in my first post ... I said that they have done their job and now is OUR time ...

I bought domains and I'm working on sites www.posminters.com and www.posminers.com   sites will compare most profitable POS coins and theirs stake time and other things ... and one thing I have to tell you SUPER is on top of that kind of coins bicause of its stake time, you dont need to freazing your coins on 15days+ ... just only one day and monthly you'll get profit over 8 percent ... of invested coins

I'm also planning to add stuff for our community ...

I have some idea  !!! so I also  bought server (Serwer-Rack Primergy RX100 S8 E3-1230v3 8GB 2x1TB DVDRW ) with RAID 1 for POS minting community ... for those who wants to put some coins and get stake profits ... what do you think about that idea ?

If you wants to help me in some way please some SUPERs on that wallet:  SV3dMASmjZqTaR4BcDPrP7RFfiNdyHbCkc if you dont so let it be...

Take care Guys...

P.S. one thing .... trols get out of here !!!!!
Activity: 325
Merit: 255
By the way, what is the latest update on Super Multi Pool? This was helping the price and the miners, it might be a good start to have a new multipool.
Last I heard CryptoBull had plans for getting one soon. Haven't seen him here for a few days though, hope he comes back. I'm sure he needed a break from this thread though and possibly hasn't seen the new updates.

Only concerns I have is that who will be capable of understanding the coding and work on this coin. There would need to be someone or a group of very capable people to take the task over from the Developer. Who are able to do this?

I wonder if the fellows at Open Bazaar would be interested in developing Supercoin further, as the standard coin for their market, since it has the multisig functionality? I remember them saying they didn't have time right now to audit, but maybe they'd be more interested in further development in the future.
Activity: 236
Merit: 100

Only concerns I have is that who will be capable of understanding the coding and work on this coin. There would need to be someone or a group of very capable people to take the task over from the Developer. Who are able to do this?

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
By the way, what is the latest update on Super Multi Pool? This was helping the price and the miners, it might be a good start to have a new multipool.
You can ask for POD, devs rejected it. That's it. Kid grow up and know what are your rights and what are others rights.

By the way, it will be better for this coin if you and other craps leave. Fudding does not help the coin. If you can do 1% of what dev did for the coin, you'll appreciate much more what dev did.

Yes, he rejected the POD which I totally respect and the community accepted his decision but he went into hiding for 3 weeks instead of working on SUPER. You can't defend this, I'm sorry. No reason to call me names, the dev left the project without notice.

By the way there is no FUDDing here, I recently bought some SUPER and I am 100% for a takeover, the dev did a good work with source code and I am excited to see what the people here can do with it.
Activity: 271
Merit: 101
Thank you dev for giving us an answer and choosing to release the code (hopefully sooner than later, so we can get this train moving). I to think supercoin will still have a future if this is the case. Like others have mentioned though, maybe release it to someone like Cryptobull first, as he has put in a lot for this coin. Then community can make decisions together on where to go next, it gives us a chance to try and get the code audited professionally before it is publicly released. That way supercoin can be known as the FIRST, before all the copy-cat coins. Perhaps open sourcing it will get us a free audit and publicity though? It hard to say.

Instead of donating to advertisement right now, maybe we should create a community bounty system soon?
etc

Also Dev, would you consider giving trusted community member access to official twitter/facebook accounts, or should we create new ones?
If we work together, and we have a code that can be improved upon, have the structure in place already (stakingwallets, blockchain, exchanges etc) we can make something out of this guys.

Forgive me if this has been covered, but I must play devil's advocate.  Do we know who Cryptobull is beyond this thread? Is he someone trustworthy of wielding the Super Sword? What's to say he doesn't keep the code to himself as well or release a copycat himself?  Opportunity can do strange things to otherwise seemingly good-willed individuals. Cryptobull, I mean no slight to you, I simply want to try and determine a safe way to migrate this Closed -> Open transition. With only 1 party (other than Superdev & team) in control of the source, we risk being in the same situation that we are in now. I do not wish for this to happen.

Community, are my thoughts being over cautious?  Would handing the code over to a group of Super community members mitigate this risk? Or perhaps if there is an auditor we can agree on that the code get released to only Cryptobull & the auditor simultaneously...this ensures the community that the source is within reach & that the Supercoin is the first coin audited & recognized for fully trustless decentralized multisig.  It may give us the exposure oppurtunity to shop for a top level dev to move forward with the project.

lol CryptoBull is fine dont worry about him hes a very good guy, maybe too much of a good guy for supercoindev and supercointeam. Dont claim victory, we don't have the source code yet. They said "by the end of the month", this means no answer for another 2-3 weeks.

I'm sorry but supercointeam/supercoindev are the perfect example of the crooks and shitty dev everybody have been complaining on the crypto market for the last few months. When I saw some users having trouble with the new wallet in august with the price 2500sat, I sold pretty much everything but I still had doubts, so I couldn't tell everyone I knew to sell SUPER.

I know a lot of friends with big losses on SUPER, these guys should be ashamed of themselves and release the source code tonight. Then, leave the crypto market forever. Nobody want to see them on another project.

Yes I believe in a SUPER takeover with the community and the source code, this is the only 2 good things about Supercoin.

One reason the dev left is because in this space there are too many bullshits like you. Open your eyes and see how much work dev did for this coin, and be thankful. And as a comparison how many complaints you made. If people just make complaints and not take initiatives, nothing will be happening.

Look at yourself and think if you really want to help the coin, what you should do, instead of blaming devs. Dev did excellent job. If I were the dev I'd be very disappointed by the dismal performance of this coin. It is not because of the great tech the dev spent countless hours to implement and promote (just look at the whitepaper and you know how much time they spent there, let alone the coding/debugging).

I doubt there are qualified people to take over the code. These high fly coins are not because they have advanced tech, but because they have good promotions. They have 10, 20 people just doing promotions. That makes the diffs. Most of their devs don't even know what is multisig. Just look at the threads of discussion with cloak and XC and judge yourself if these "devs" know anything (links below), it is a joke.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/supercoins-supersend-technology-the-true-p2p-decentralized-trustless-system-734578
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xc-uses-multisig-address-and-transaction-the-answer-is-no-look-at-facts-here-742025

Right on the spot. Dev did his work, but we did not have an organized promo like some other coins did.
Activity: 271
Merit: 101

The community did an excellent job pushing the dev's work after they launched the supposedly revolutionnary "SuperSend Trustless". They launched a wallet with a few bugs, we had a forking issue and it drove the price down.

Now, the investors who donated and invested from their own money asked for a POD. I personally don't really care, but it looks like the market is giving value to POD...so I guess the investors had a right to know who they are. The Supercoin team could've also paid for an audit (1-2BTC), because investors didn't want to donate more because of confidence issue.

It seems a POD would've been a nice idea from the start because this team clearly abandonned the project, and nobody know how to contact them. They basically "scammed" us.

By the way, the only reason the dev left is because he can't manage a project like that. I'll give you bullshit lol, this dev leaving the boards for 3 weeks and driving the price from 1500 sat to 300sat. Stop being mad at me when I have nothing to do with this.

You asked for POD, devs rejected it. That's it. Kid grow up and know what are your rights and what are others rights. You can also ask for Satoshi to do POD, does it help??

By the way, it will be better for this coin if you and other craps leave. Fudding does not help the coin. If you can do 1% of what dev did for the coin, you'll appreciate much more what dev did.

Activity: 126
Fierce, The Legend

[/quote]

[/quote]

I agree. Very strong points. We NEED strong community members to take over development and marketing. I am willing to do what I can as far as marketing promoting, I do not have time to develop at all. Also, I don't know why people say they have lost money with supercoin. I have well over 100k super and I continue to buy. The coin will be great. There is a problem with the wallet not syncing that most users can't solve themselves and once that is fixed and the new dev team becomes active the coin will prosper.

Hustle as much as you guys have been hating and the future of the coin is well secured.

"It's a bird, it's a plane, no it's SUPERcoin!"

The community did an excellent job pushing the dev's work after they launched the supposedly revolutionnary "SuperSend Trustless". They launched a wallet with a few bugs, we had a forking issue and it drove the price down.

Now, the investors who donated and invested from their own money asked for a POD. I personally don't really care, but it looks like the market is giving value to POD...so I guess the investors had a right to know who they are. The Supercoin team could've also paid for an audit (1-2BTC), because investors didn't want to donate more because of confidence issue.

It seems a POD would've been a nice idea from the start because this team clearly abandonned the project, and nobody know how to contact them. They basically "scammed" us.

By the way, the only reason the dev left is because he can't manage a project like that. I'll give you bullshit lol, this dev leaving the boards for 3 weeks and driving the price from 1500 sat to 300sat. Stop being mad at me when I have nothing to do with this.
Activity: 504

etc

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011
jakiman is back!
It's nice that you are here and all...and it's not that we dont trust you, but I think we would like the source code by the end of this day.

I think you and supercointeam had your fun time hiding and laughing behind the back of investors.

Now do your job release the source code and say your farewell. You failed.

Thank You.

Dev most likely wants/needs time to clean up parts of the code, possibly fine tune it a bit more & add some more comments etc.
So demanding the code by today is a bit too rushed. Also, I don't think he failed at all. This coin has been a real fun ride so far.

Lastly, SupercoinDev has always held his words. So I'm not worried and happy to wait. Smiley

etc

Forgive me if this has been covered, but I must play devil's advocate.  Do we know who Cryptobull is beyond this thread? Is he someone trustworthy of wielding the Super Sword? What's to say he doesn't keep the code to himself as well or release a copycat himself?  Opportunity can do strange things to otherwise seemingly good-willed individuals. Cryptobull, I mean no slight to you, I simply want to try and determine a safe way to migrate this Closed -> Open transition. With only 1 party (other than Superdev & team) in control of the source, we risk being in the same situation that we are in now. I do not wish for this to happen.

Community, are my thoughts being over cautious?  Would handing the code over to a group of Super community members mitigate this risk? Or perhaps if there is an auditor we can agree on that the code get released to only Cryptobull & the auditor simultaneously...this ensures the community that the source is within reach & that the Supercoin is the first coin audited & recognized for fully trustless decentralized multisig.  It may give us the exposure oppurtunity to shop for a top level dev to move forward with the project.

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
It's glad that developer gave some answer and want to release source code.
But sad part that they are busy and most probably don't want to work more with Supercoin.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 473

etc

Forgive me if this has been covered, but I must play devil's advocate.  Do we know who Cryptobull is beyond this thread? Is he someone trustworthy of wielding the Super Sword? What's to say he doesn't keep the code to himself as well or release a copycat himself?  Opportunity can do strange things to otherwise seemingly good-willed individuals. Cryptobull, I mean no slight to you, I simply want to try and determine a safe way to migrate this Closed -> Open transition. With only 1 party (other than Superdev & team) in control of the source, we risk being in the same situation that we are in now. I do not wish for this to happen.

Community, are my thoughts being over cautious?  Would handing the code over to a group of Super community members mitigate this risk? Or perhaps if there is an auditor we can agree on that the code get released to only Cryptobull & the auditor simultaneously...this ensures the community that the source is within reach & that the Supercoin is the first coin audited & recognized for fully trustless decentralized multisig.  It may give us the exposure oppurtunity to shop for a top level dev to move forward with the project.

Activity: 325
Merit: 255

etc

To all people who like supercoin dev or hate us: we did our job for the supercoin, we provided the best technology and the the unique p2p trustless system for anonymous transfer. As we have repeatedly said, the success of a coin, depends on the community, not on the devs. The devs provided the best they can for this coin. Rest is the community who will define the direction of the coin.

I will publish the source code of supercoin p2p trustless system for anonymous transfer by the end of this month. Of course the source code will be copied by many copycatters, who form the most "devs" in the alt coin domain. But at least the source code will help those who are capable of continuing developing and enhancing the code. All details are published in the whitepaper, there is nothing hidden.

Myself and supercointeam are too busy at our own work to continue developing coins. It's been a wonderful few months with the community here. And in the future if I find more time, I'll do some more serious work on the coin code. It is fun and a great experience for me.

It's nice that you are here and all...and it's not that we dont trust you, but I think we would like the source code by the end of this day.

I think you and supercointeam had your fun time hiding and laughing behind the back of investors.

Now do your job release the source code and say your farewell. You failed.

Thank You.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
this would be great. I guess the dev should release the code to Cryptobull.(to avoid copycats) We need to find developers who'd like to contribute, and as a community we should define how the roadmap should look like .
Activity: 126
Fierce, The Legend
Supercoin will thrive in the right hands. The code needs to be released to the people in the community who have been promoting and buying the coin. The potential of supercoin is HUGE. The dev team has created something great, then halted it's progress.

*Release the code to people who aren't too busy to develop it further

*The community will continue to use and promote the coin

*The value of the coin will sky rocket, as it is VERY under valued now

Guys, keep in mind that the Doge coin community is the entire backbone of the coin. Dogecoins potential is limited, the coin is very basic. Supercoin is a much better altcoin and with the backing of a strong community and team of devs that want to see the coin succeed the coin will go far.

I am here, I have been a supporter, I hold A LOT of SUPER and I'm still buying more. Let's get the code and take this coin to the next level. Enough time has already been wasted.
Pages:
Jump to: