Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN] Unique Most Advanced Anonymous Trustless Multisig Technology - page 26. (Read 288845 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Enjoying the ups & downs of Cryptocurrency!
100+!!!!   You're correct.  Supercoin seems to be the only Coin with Anonymous Transactions that works but it has the lowest value.  Supersend has not be traced back to the original send as of yet.  If it was the fudders would happily let us know lol!  All we need is the source code and a dev team that is willing to make supercoin even better and marketing!  I personally believe once the source code is released Programmers & Coders will take a look at it to to if it is the real deal.  If it works they will silently buy up the extremely cheap supercoins before making it public that the coins is truly anonymous!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Fierce, The Legend
ANONCOIN, STEALTHCOIN, CLOAKCOIN, SHADOWCOIN, ALL HAVING PROBLEMS

Practically all anon coins are suffering from problems. Developer delays, mass liquidations, dynamic price declines. These coins operate on inferior technology. Inferior to SUPERcoin.

WHY WOULD THE DEV GIVE UP ON SUPERCOIN? With all these other coins failing, the market is prime for an emerging anon coin. This community is holding a coin with massive potential, in a market that desperately needs to fill a void. But we cannot find a dev to take this over?

There is so much money to be made. Supercoin should be solidifying it's mark in altcoin history. The social media is completely inactive, the dev is inactive, and we, the community members, are left holding this proverbial bag.

This is sad. It is a shame the dev brought SUPER into the world and then took it out, killed it.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1044
Here is something I posted on the Dogecoin reddit forum.

http://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoin/comments/2jpdx1/hey_dogecoin_community_we_need_your_help_please/

"I have been a loyal Dogecoin supporter since December 2013. I am looking for the most anonymous cryptocurrency coin out there. I believe Supercoin is it. I am waiting for someone to prove me wrong. This is a link to the whitepaper https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8324932 . The DEV is releasing the source code once the Supercoin community finds a new DEV. From what I am seeing Supercoin is more anonymous than any other coin out there. The only issue is they are having is poor marketing skills. Unlike Dogecoin that is a master at getting the word out to the masses on a global scale! I believe Dogecoin helping us review Supercoin to see if it really is more anonymous than darkcoin , monero, cloakcoin, anoncoin, etc would be the first step. We need actual proof not just random statements. Thanks again for your time. To the MOON!"

retwitt pls

https://twitter.com/yurimir12/status/524478230603264000

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
The dev was not ready to collaborate with Dan Metcalf from XC for code review, so I'm wondering who's competent enough in its standard.

Dev's answer basically mean he's keeping the code.
At this point we have nothing to loose , so once we get the source code examined we can do big things.  Even if there are flaws in the code they can be fixed in most situations. As long as it is more anonymous than  Bitcoin had flaws and they fixed it for satoshi.Darkcoin, Monero, or anoncoin,  we will go up in value and adoption.
Activity: 252
Supercoindev check your PM.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 589
Developer is just disappear or he gave any timeline to release the code.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
There is only one way to find out.  Release the Source code!

Yes, developer must release the source code, so we will all know what is special on code.
Agreed! I am trying to get the Dogecoin community interested.   Check my previous post on top of page 185.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 473
If supercoin is looking for another Dev, there really should be a tweet from the official twitter stating so.  Perhaps, also consider changing the header in the OP from "[ANN][SUPERCOIN] Unique Most Advanced Anonymous Trustless Multisig Technology"  to maybe "[ANN][SUPERCOIN] TRULY Anonymous Trustless Multisig Coin Seeking New Dev."    the only reason that we havent found someone yet is because the capable people don't know that the opportunity is available. . .
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
There is only one way to find out.  Release the Source code!
Activity: 381
im pretty sure the code is gonna be nothing special to be honest otherwise he wouldnt abandon it is my guess
I just want a collaboration with a coin that has a strong base.  Supercoin has the tech to take that base to the next level.  Dogecoin and their community are very understanding and helpful.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
Just bought 21k on trex. It is my support for the nice coin. Smiley

Good to know, people still has hope on supercoin. But I lost all hope.
Here is something I posted on the Dogecoin reddit forum.

http://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoin/comments/2jpdx1/hey_dogecoin_community_we_need_your_help_please/

"I have been a loyal Dogecoin supporter since December 2013. I am looking for the most anonymous cryptocurrency coin out there. I believe Supercoin is it. I am waiting for someone to prove me wrong. This is a link to the whitepaper https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8324932 . The DEV is releasing the source code once the Supercoin community finds a new DEV. From what I am seeing Supercoin is more anonymous than any other coin out there. The only issue is they are having is poor marketing skills. Unlike Dogecoin that is a master at getting the word out to the masses on a global scale! I believe Dogecoin helping us review Supercoin to see if it really is more anonymous than darkcoin , monero, cloakcoin, anoncoin, etc would be the first step. We need actual proof not just random statements. Thanks again for your time. To the MOON!"
We should start challenging other cryptocurrency for attention.  We need more hype.  Telling everyone in crypto to prove that supercoin isn't anonymous is the reverse strategy we need.  Basically how Bitcoin promoters tell everyone that bitcoin is safer than trusting banks with their money. We want the major news industry to back us up or to help pose this question all over the internet , TV, radio, magazines, etc. I personally found out about ccryptocurrency when I heard "Alex Jones on the radio complaining about if bitcoin was Ponzi scheme in April of 2013.  This plan is very controversial but we need controversy to help get the word out that supercoin is truly anonymous.  We want people to attack us and to side with us.  Remember everyone the whole world has never agreed on anything.  We just need a majority. For example, who is the best looking male and female actor & actress?  We would have plenty of opinions.  I'll keep asking ppl to show me how supercoin isn't anonymous.  I suggest using Dogecoin on reddit to request their help to decide if Supercoin is more anonymous than darkcoin.  Remember how far Doge went and it is just a clone of litecoin.  We have the tech and we need the hype.  Bad news is better than no news in the marketing world.
I think we should collaborate with another coin's DEV that needs better tech but doesn't have it.  We have to make sure the DEV needs us as much as the supercoin community needs the DEV.  Btw is there any skilled female DEVs out there?  We don't want to make this a male only venture since this is 2014 and we can't be too picky with our options.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!
Just bought 21k on trex. It is my support for the nice coin. Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
It's good that dev will release the code, so supercoin goes back to the open source based coin. What worries me is that lacking of a qualified dev will not help supercoin in a lead position. Other hype coins can easily copy the code and sell their "stories". Only with a strong dev who is capable of taking over can keep the leading edge of the supercoin. I don't see any now. If none, then what's the point to release the code to other coins?? better keep the code secret.

I guess that is why the dev did so in the first place. Maybe the dev should not release the code until a new, preferably full-time developer/team takes over.

Or, the old team could step back up and take Super to the moon Smiley

Let's face it, the original devs are the most qualified to maintain & continue to develop the technology. The issue has always been lack of public awareness and refusal to accept options that bring more attention to Super.

On a positive note: The wallet is staking like crazy(I'm getting 30 Super per hour) and currently showing 7 anonymous nodes available for SuperSend anon transactions.

Well believe me, if I had time to continue developing, I would do it. No one has more affection to the coin, as I am the one who spent most time on this coin, not spent the time to talk, but countless hours to design and code and test the coin. But unfortunately I have my work and my responsibilities. So I can not continue developing the coin.

What I want:
1. make supercoin back to open source based coin
2. hope some qualified people from community can take over the code

As some people expressed the concerns about other coins copy-paste the code, I share the same concerns, that's why I did not publish yet the code.  I am in a dilemma now. If no qualified people to take-over, the publication of code will do no good to supercoin, but I also want the supercoin be open source, so community can maintain and develop the code.

So this is my decision:
a. I won't publish the code until community have someone qualified to take over the code.
b. If there's a qualified person (need to have a track record), I will send him the code 1 week before I make it publicly in git.

+1
Pages:
Jump to: