Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN] Unique Most Advanced Anonymous Trustless Multisig Technology - page 29. (Read 288832 times)

pak
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
1: If you are sysadmin so I'm quite sure that you will solve your problem by yourself
so do not you explain how it works super staking. Ok, no problem.
2: bicause serv doesnt have so many shits which you probably have on PC ... take a look netstat -a and ask yourself "do I know what each of connections mean ?" ... serv was configured for wallet purpose only ... thats why
Who says I have not done a VM for wallet?
So I should not trust my opened doors , but should I trust a person I never known, with 7 post?
I did not trust to mintpal after v2, I can not trust you.
If I want security, I put my wallet on my server, not on your.
Activity: 26
Grin man .... I'm sysadmin. Yes, my pc is safe!
I do not see why I should trust you or your Server.
Are you a bank?

1: If you are sysadmin so I'm quite sure that you will solve your problem by yourself
2: bicause serv doesnt have so many shits which you probably have on PC ... take a look netstat -a and ask yourself "do I know what each of connections mean ?" ... serv was configured for wallet purpose only ... thats why

pak
 Grin man .... I'm sysadmin. Yes, my pc is safe!
I do not see why I should trust you or your Server.
Are you a bank?
wallet is in autostart on my pc since yesterday!

I wont help you much cause i dont wallet on pc ... besides have you wonder how safe is your wallet ? I think as your PC safe is ....
pak
wallet is in autostart on my pc since yesterday!
Can you explain how it works staking on super?
24 hours after the first deposit.
Staking start.
I get 165 super
Staking stop and say : "Not staking because you don't have mature coins"
I have to wait another 24 hours?

look on my previos post on that page there are chainz staking stats and deposits of 2 addresses in my wallet if you have problem with your staking and you dont want to open wallet on a computer I can create new address in wallet for you ... (wallet is configured in safe server enviroment) details on priv

pak
Can you explain how it works staking on super?
24 hours after the first deposit.
Staking start.
I get 165 super
Staking stop and say : "Not staking because you don't have mature coins"
I have to wait another 24 hours?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Fierce, The Legend
Supercoin has the potential to be the fastest growing coin on the market. At 500 satos now ( Oct 12) within a few months it could be 5,000 satos... It is better than other anon coins like darkcoin.. just needs the right direction... go buy some super guys...
pak
At the end of the month, developer releases the source.  Grin
 Grin 60k super on my wallet!  Go go go Cheesy
Activity: 247
Merit: 250
I am just holding 20k Supercoin. Was thinking to buy more but restricted myself after so much problem.
thats should be have a great deal of courage
Activity: 145
Nice buy orders today. What's the reason for this newfound optimism? Time to buy back in?
Activity: 42
I am also holding around 35-40k Supercoin. I did not synced my wallet last 20-25 days becoz nothing interesting happening here.

I called this nonsense many months ago, no one would listen. Forget about this damn thing.

So HappyHogan I assume you didn't buy any super or dumped some you had? You are gonna bite your lip very soon ma friendo  Grin
Activity: 196
I am also holding around 35-40k Supercoin. I did not synced my wallet last 20-25 days becoz nothing interesting happening here.

I called this nonsense many months ago, no one would listen. Forget about this damn thing.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
I am just holding 20k Supercoin. Was thinking to buy more but restricted myself after so much problem.
Grin Hello Guys  Grin

Does anybody help me and expand three scenarios about investment which are walking in my head maybe it will helps for others to understand real positives of coin minting:

1. Purchase 2 Ths antminer cost more or less 3.5 BTC - minus: costs of electricity and lost of worth miner machine

2. Purchase hosted KNC miner 2 THs (0,4 *5) cost more or less 3.5 BTC   - minus: only for 6 months

3. 3.5 BTC alows now to buy 700 000 SUPER coins at price more or less 0.000005

For comparing reasons let set time of investment = 6 months.

Earnings:

1. let set 20 % dificulty increase by month - after 180 day estimate earnings are more or less 2 BTC (real earnings are less bicause of costs of electricity end lost of miner worth)

2. earnings estimate more or less 2 BTC --- and Your investment rewards are closed !!! and you are on big MINUS

3. OUR future ... please sit down Smiley   SUPER minting is set on 100 % per year so after 6 months You will have at least 350 000 coins (probably more bicause minted coins generates new coins etc. etc...) so if price will be the same Your reward will be 1.75 BTC

Your wallet of 1 050 000 SUPER coins will be worth 5.25 BTC - you will loose on investment when price will go under 0.00000335 ... does it possible ? we will see in near future ... I'm personally still buying coins day after day Cheesy

Hi there Smiley
How many coins is your stash bro? Can u show us the Vault Cool
Everybody can post their addresses so it can be checked how mich do u have Smiley if u like the idea though Grin

CryptoBull

I think enough on start bro you said check so here you can check:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/super/address.dws?SPUcFFYfzpZ7ny7Ggx9kfiV75Fd8FPwA2a.htm

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/super/address.dws?STsUTZoqHTNESosCZZxeAZ3genAh8kAY4U.htm

look on my minting and cry ....

P.S. on "Sent" still null  Tongue

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
i have around 185k super. Only  50.500 is "missing" because the transfer from mintpal to my wallet failed (some strange mintpal error code).

Activity: 278
Back to the real world
@CryptoBull, I have about the same amount of Super, as you do.

You saw the wallet not a long time ago.
Activity: 278
Back to the real world
Sorry for not answering a couple of days. I have some private issues...

@Dev, you should stay in this. Less time if you can't spend more, no problem, somebody would take part of your job. Cryptobull for example,or more of us, whatever. But you should not leave your project. Job which is done was good. Still is.

About source code, I think compromise must be made. Code should be reviewed by 1 or 2 experts, like Gavin Andressen , for example, or somebody with similar knowledge... Or Crypto Bazaar, or anybody who understands coding well. Giving right now the code to anybody, would lead to increase of similar coins, and , for now that would be shooting in our own legs. We just need a recognition, and price recovery, we don't need clones for now.

Further, if CryptoBull would take complete leadership, I would also take much more interest in this project, including my own funds. I'm talking about real money, not only BTC. To all unbelievers,  he is more than trustworthy, and I would even entrust him my own money.
Pages:
Jump to: