Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN] Unique Most Advanced Anonymous Trustless Multisig Technology - page 36. (Read 288832 times)

Activity: 1526
Merit: 473

I still say lets bribe them to open-source the code before its totally worthless.
The coin could live, code would be reviewed, software development could continue with more than 1 person (or 1 point of failure).

Getting bribed seems like a better way out than to ignore it and run it into the ground and get nothing!  Shocked

Somebody make a poll.

This is it right here. I think its also the reason the coin has gone nowhere. A coin with a hidden code is centralized around the dev, it defeats the whole purpose of what they were trying to create. Please message me if you have any luck reaching them about this bride. I would definitely donate to this. Why not? With hidden code and devs,  all the Super and Mammoth I have will inevitably be worthless anyways.

I also do marketing, videos and promos. I can have websites, SEO and such done as well. But without the code, nobody with any skills wants to put much time into this because there is no reasonable expectation that a profit would be made. No code, no future as a decentralized currency.

I second this. I will also donate once the price tag is defined.
Activity: 630
Merit: 501

I still say lets bribe them to open-source the code before its totally worthless.
The coin could live, code would be reviewed, software development could continue with more than 1 person (or 1 point of failure).

Getting bribed seems like a better way out than to ignore it and run it into the ground and get nothing!  Shocked

Somebody make a poll.

This is it right here. I think its also the reason the coin has gone nowhere. A coin with a hidden code is centralized around the dev, it defeats the whole purpose of what they were trying to create. Please message me if you have any luck reaching them about this bride. I would definitely donate to this. Why not? With hidden code and devs,  all the Super and Mammoth I have will inevitably be worthless anyways.

I also do marketing, videos and promos. I can have websites, SEO and such done as well. But without the code, nobody with any skills wants to put much time into this because there is no reasonable expectation that a profit would be made. No code, no future as a decentralized currency.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
News update from me:

Supercoin will have a multipool- the fee will be paid by me ( 2 weeks perhaps if everything is ok magbe sooner )
Promotion profesionals will be paid from my pocket of the devs  start communicating again
 Thats all for now i will do whatever i can as a community leader even will pay from my personal btc not with donations.

Cryptobull

Multi pools are scams and no one will mine for you.
Hi there,
Bro the multipool is not mine Smiley so i wont gain anything.
I m pissed of too so i am waiting the devs reply.
Cheers
CryptoBull
Activity: 278
Back to the real world
Morning/gday boys and girls.

How does the day greet you?
Guys I doubt Devs have scammed us, at least not on purpose. They haven't gained anything from this. If it was a scam they would have ran off after the IPO, or dumped their coins and stopped posting after the original pump to 14k sat. They did not and continued to stick around while value was falling, still fixing forks and releasing new wallets etc.

I believe that they have simply lost motivation to continue. They probably thought that after phase 2 the coin would be trading at 20-30k sat. Unfortunately it is not, and they are probably questioning whether it is worth the effort to put time into a project which isn't making anyone anything. I think they started this project with good intentions to try and create a good coin that had a future, but they failed to realize how much it actually takes to create a coin that becomes a TOP coin (marketing, implementation etc.)
They probably realized its more than 2 people can handle (SuperDEV and SuperTEAM). You can't compete against a DEV team of 5-6 people when you only have 1.

I think they haven't scammed us, but they have still failed miserably to communicate with us and try and work together to create progress. Instead they seemed to have turned a blind eye to the problem, and now they maybe feel like they can ignore us and we will go away and forget. Well, I say why don't they show themselves and we can work together to solve these issues. If they choose to run away, well then we can try and pick up the pieces with what we have, or Super coin will be another abandoned coin which would have had potential if handled properly.

Lastly, after some easy research I am 95% sure Devs are located in Turkey and speak Turkish, maybe some other members speak Turkish and could try and communicate and translate more effectively. 

Seeing as the main issue is communication, perhaps a translator could knock dev/team off their stubborn pole & get things moving in the right direction again.  I like this idea.
Activity: 266
Activity: 105
Merit: 10

Somebody make a poll.

It is interesting, at least to me.

Last time I asked the dev whether they had any plan to open source the latest wallet. The dev said no, and people agreed with the dev to keep the source closed. Everyone seemed perfectly fine with the source being closed.

Now, the wind seems changed, though I doubt the dev will ever open the source.

That was before they abandoned the project for a month and killed the price.

If the coin is to survive the next bug\fork\security update, the code needs to be accessible.
I'm just suggesting giving the guy a few bitcoins for it.
Before he wanders off.
and it dies...
ffs

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
i am scared we have all been scammed - the devs are long gone.  Devs who care about their coins dont do this.... its been what 2-3 weeks?  Face it people - supercoin is dead.

I don't think this is/was a scam. I think the devs lacked marketing skills which hurt the coins growth/value, and we also had a crybaby community whined and complained about POD. Had the fudsters just shut their mouths maybe the coin wouldn't have lost the public support that was slowly accumulating. Personally, I blame the community as much as the devs. Glad I got out when I did. Sorry if you didn't.

Most communities are similar. Most coins follow the same path (I have been in at least 20 like this). It doesn't matter how brilliant the technicals/ideas, the community whinges and won't do anything constructive...in the end the dev. gets tired, hides, goes insane or loses interest.

On the upside, sometimes there are takeovers and revivals after things have hit rock bottom. The very best profits are to be made by buying really bombed-out coins that have good ideas or genetics. Super hasn't dropped enough for that yet: there is still too much life in it !
+1

With decent coins that go "longterm" you can almost always blame the community who looks for everything from the dev and offers nothing but the lame .07 btc they invested. Devs walk often cause 70% of people (on this outdated forum) turn them off from their own coins.
ycz
Activity: 176
Merit: 100

Somebody make a poll.

It is interesting, at least to me.

Last time I asked the dev whether they had any plan to open source the latest wallet. The dev said no, and people agreed with the dev to keep the source closed. Everyone seemed perfectly fine with the source being closed.

Now, the wind seems changed, though I doubt the dev will ever open the source.
Activity: 105

Somebody make a poll.
News update from me:

Supercoin will have a multipool- the fee will be paid by me ( 2 weeks perhaps if everything is ok magbe sooner )
Promotion profesionals will be paid from my pocket of the devs  start communicating again
 Thats all for now i will do whatever i can as a community leader even will pay from my personal btc not with donations.

Cryptobull
Activity: 86

I trusted this coin and in the past (when price was low) i have buy some SUPER.
But now all my trust is gone, it's really shameful to see how people beg for an answer from the dev.
Not once but several times, day after day...
So many questions, important questions, and the only reply people get from the dev is to donate
more SUPER!

WTF?!

Even when a dev is not the best in communication to others, he ALWAYS can answer questions!
It's simple as that!

We do not have to beg him, he has to beg us to trust him!

I'm done with Supercoin, i've sold all my SUPER today.

legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
i am scared we have all been scammed - the devs are long gone.  Devs who care about their coins dont do this.... its been what 2-3 weeks?  Face it people - supercoin is dead.

I don't think this is/was a scam. I think the devs lacked marketing skills which hurt the coins growth/value, and we also had a crybaby community whined and complained about POD. Had the fudsters just shut their mouths maybe the coin wouldn't have lost the public support that was slowly accumulating. Personally, I blame the community as much as the devs. Glad I got out when I did. Sorry if you didn't.

Most communities are similar. Most coins follow the same path (I have been in at least 20 like this). It doesn't matter how brilliant the technicals/ideas, the community whinges and won't do anything constructive...in the end the dev. gets tired, hides, goes insane or loses interest.

On the upside, sometimes there are takeovers and revivals after things have hit rock bottom. The very best profits are to be made by buying really bombed-out coins that have good ideas or genetics. Super hasn't dropped enough for that yet: there is still too much life in it !
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
i am scared we have all been scammed - the devs are long gone.  Devs who care about their coins dont do this.... its been what 2-3 weeks?  Face it people - supercoin is dead.

Activity: 325
Merit: 255
Guys I doubt Devs have scammed us, at least not on purpose. They haven't gained anything from this. If it was a scam they would have ran off after the IPO, or dumped their coins and stopped posting after the original pump to 14k sat. They did not and continued to stick around while value was falling, still fixing forks and releasing new wallets etc.

I believe that they have simply lost motivation to continue. They probably thought that after phase 2 the coin would be trading at 20-30k sat. Unfortunately it is not, and they are probably questioning whether it is worth the effort to put time into a project which isn't making anyone anything. I think they started this project with good intentions to try and create a good coin that had a future, but they failed to realize how much it actually takes to create a coin that becomes a TOP coin (marketing, implementation etc.)
They probably realized its more than 2 people can handle (SuperDEV and SuperTEAM). You can't compete against a DEV team of 5-6 people when you only have 1.

I think they haven't scammed us, but they have still failed miserably to communicate with us and try and work together to create progress. Instead they seemed to have turned a blind eye to the problem, and now they maybe feel like they can ignore us and we will go away and forget. Well, I say why don't they show themselves and we can work together to solve these issues. If they choose to run away, well then we can try and pick up the pieces with what we have, or Super coin will be another abandoned coin which would have had potential if handled properly.

Lastly, after some easy research I am 95% sure Devs are located in Turkey and speak Turkish, maybe some other members speak Turkish and could try and communicate and translate more effectively. 

you sir are 100% correct big scam from start

Bring out the pitch forks, it's Dev hunting season.
SxC

you sir are 100% correct big scam from start
Activity: 602
Activity: 325
I'm under the assumption Devs are reading this thread without logging on anymore. Not going to fool anybody by becoming even LESS active when community wants answers. Maybe they are scared, maybe they feel bad that they have no answers and lost motivation. We won't know. Maybe they need a break after both SUPER and MAMM did not likely meet the Devs expectation. (Coincidences seem too high to not link these coins to same Dev, both Devs becoming inactive at the very same time etc.)

To start acting like this with absolutely no explanation is a huge slap in the face to the community which has been by your side, buying your coins, donating coins, supporting your product etc, for months. The very LEAST you can do Devs is give us a post explaining why you have appeared to lose motivation, please don't lead community on with more donations (out of our pockets) if you feel you have given up on development. It is highly disrespectful and shows your character.

There is still potential to bring Supercoin back up from the ashes, but as mentioned community can only do so much without source code, which Devs will keep to themselves. Thus we need them to post actively, or if they have given up for now it only shows respect to community to give them the tools they need to improve super coin to the fullest potential. Walking away from your problems with no explanation is the weakest way out. Are we dealing with men or little boys here?
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Enjoying the ups & downs of Cryptocurrency!
everyone should retweet this

Check out @PHIRECORE's Tweet: https://twitter.com/PHIRECORE/status/516965471032451072
Pages:
Jump to: