Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN] Unique Most Advanced Anonymous Trustless Multisig Technology - page 89. (Read 288838 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
this is non trustless wallet 1.6.1 i think fairglue still syncing here https://chainz.cryptoid.info/super/

if you want to go to true chain (bittrex) you can use this one.

https://mega.co.nz/#!B1pXBLIY!YbkCC0d0gdsyV69UupvFFnzNGMjH0gSt6dOAw2RKlUs

trustless wallet is in progress
Explorer wallet now resynchronizing on the new branch, started from a partial blockchain download (around 400k blocks), and now around height 432k, though with 100% CPU usage...

Explorer is lagging behind the wallet but catching up slowly as wallet responds slowly.

Any idea what the height of the bittrex chain is? and/or some block hashes that could be used as checkpoints?
i send you pm
legendary
Activity: 1100
Merit: 1032
Explorer wallet now resynchronizing on the new branch, started from a partial blockchain download (around 400k blocks), and now around height 432k, though with 100% CPU usage...

Explorer is lagging behind the wallet but catching up slowly as wallet responds slowly.

Any idea what the height of the bittrex chain is? and/or some block hashes that could be used as checkpoints?
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
I alerted all exchanges about upgrade. also block explorer dev.

I appreciate your work and efforts to resolve the issues. We are standing by you in this period like before. Keep the great work up.

+1
I`m sure that in the end all issues will be resolved. We are a very good community with active and delevering devs. And same as boopy wrote, I`m supporting and standing by SupercoinTeam, SupercoinDev and SuperCommunity, as I did from the beginning! Keep up the good work!
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011
jakiman is back!
Great stuff devs. You guys are so under appreciated for what you do. Keep up the great work.
Hopefully we'll get this sorted out real soon and be back to improving SUPER!

I appreciate your work and efforts to resolve the issues. We are standing by you in this period like before. Keep the great work up.

Thank you. Communication is a great tool to resolve problems.
The new coming wallets updates are the mandatory update. i need to test before release otherwise they are ready.

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 7065
@Grgeckapitalac , this is what crypto is like. You are too emotional about a coin. You shouldnt believe in anything in crypto that much or you will get burned eventualy. Always invest the amount you are ready to loose. Never  invest everything in a single investement, thats pure gambling. Hope you make it. Cheers brate!
we will release new wallet, i informed fairglue (block explorer dev) about update, be patient sync takes time.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
Big nose dive in price. Glad I sold my holdings yesterday when I figured price was being tested  Grin

So how the fork did this coin fork  Huh
Activity: 198
@telematico we will sync with bittrex blockchain to solve the issue. we hope other exchanges will also follow this. so allow us we are currently working on this stuff.

I been to Mintpal
Thank you
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
@telematico we will sync with bittrex blockchain to solve the issue. we hope other exchanges will also follow this. so allow us we are currently working on this stuff.
Activity: 198
Hello Dev

Date: 04/09/2014 11:06
To: Sem2jRmTSZo3KeB5R7CGms6iCcJGT6FTAV
Debit: -16837.50 SUPER
Transaction fee: -0.0013 SUPER
Net amount: -16837.5013 SUPER
Transaction ID: 6da0c116cfecbfaf198bd22f0bf2fffb975ddb7f60c8ae205b5fef98df493b3e

I made transfer and still has not been received.
As can be solved?
Thank you
Source in github reverted back at this moment. We wait from bittrex blockchain data it takes otherwise longer time for us to sync.
@richiela I think we are ready the close matter, as we are releasing new version. Please stay in touch. I accepted i failed to satisfy a good partner. And i will keep my word and get you still top exchange within other exchanges when market opened. Because others seem to me out of communication too long. This makes you still the best.

Good job, and correct response.  Smiley

Please also keep Mintpal informed.
yes as soon as we release new version i will double ticket them and tweet about.
@richiela please upload your blockchain because sync takes too much time. I send PM to you on this.
Pages:
Jump to: