Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN] Unique Most Advanced Anonymous Trustless Multisig Technology - page 92. (Read 288838 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 10
we still wait confirmation from exchanges. And our solution is here any one with good intention who follows the thread or github source can see updates in time. it is not hard to code few lines to follow github changes.

https://github.com/supercoinproject/supercoin

Please Explain how this helps Investors recover their coin from the wrong fork.
Please Explain how the Fork happened in the first place.
Please Explain what you are doing to prevent this from happening again.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
what is the thing called official explorer? does Bitcoin has such a thing or concept? We alerted fairglue about update and you can see his posts on the matter.

I am still behind my word about better advertisement for you.
Activity: 937
Merit: 1000
We truly working on this and over 4 days we put much effort here any other party.

Also SuperMultipool has still collecting BTCs because we dont know exchanges on stil fork or not yet payment were possible. As soon as we have a good exchange , the  pool will buy from there those all past coins. We asked again these exchanges whats up with them.

We also now testing few more things to see if anything else we can do.
so what are the options according you, that can be done in order to save peoples money(SUPER) and to get rid of this mess?

Well i offered bittrex some help for the future. It's big win-win situation in the long term for them. Richie seems unwilling to accept he failed to take responsibility of following forks like we do. He thinks its my job (all altcoin developers job) to alert exchanges about forks and also cover if any exchange has fork issue its losses no matter what. With same logic we can say Satoshi (bitcoin dev) should hardfork if  BTC has a fork problem. Because their "system" does not allow to fix it BTC, BTC market will be closed in that case. This is what they said to us logically.

And they seem do not want to change their system or accept our extra advertisement offer at all. And because they are leading exchange their rules we must accept. The truth is they not acted fast like we did. We as dev team acted and posted in this thread new Wallet and fix made what ever possible to kill the fork. We are not doing this for the first time.

This is not good way of approach the matter for something is out of our control. We dont know their wallet or whats in their exchange. We and many members were on true fork and still we are. Furthermore other exchanges seem totally out of communication. We better wait and see if they had same issue. If this bittrex only situation. Better we move on with other exchanges. If not we will listen community wishes on this.  

Fact is we released the solution.

Please read my previous response.  If you don't understand the ramifications of your actions and are not willing to work with us, there is nothing more I can do to help this community.  Given your stance, we will be reverting to the old fork.  If someone can explain the situation and the necessary solutions more clearly, please do so Wink

And for the record
It was very simple, we have some reports about forking, some said yes some said no, we could not be sure, we checked our nodes, no problem there. We watched the issue few days.

If you knew of potential problems and didn't tell anyone, and then didn't update the official block explorer when you "fixed" the problem.  The fault lies with you.  We already made sure we followed your block explorer.  

Thanks
richie@bittrex
we still wait confirmation from exchanges. And our solution is here any one with good intention who follows the thread or github source can see updates in time. it is not hard to code few lines to follow github changes.

https://github.com/supercoinproject/supercoin

Activity: 125
i will be glad to see supercoin will make another miracle,i have rememberd last time supercoin 50---5000
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
We truly working on this and over 4 days we put much effort here any other party.

Also SuperMultipool has still collecting BTCs because we dont know exchanges on stil fork or not yet payment were possible. As soon as we have a good exchange , the  pool will buy from there those all past coins. We asked again these exchanges whats up with them.

so what are the options according you, that can be done in order to save peoples money(SUPER) and to get rid of this mess?

Well i offered bittrex some help for the future. It's big win-win situation in the long term for them. Richie seems unwilling to accept he failed to take responsibility of following forks like we do. He thinks its my job (all altcoin developers job) to alert exchanges about forks and also cover if any exchange has fork issue its losses no matter what. With same logic we can say Satoshi (bitcoin dev) should hardfork if  BTC has a fork problem. Because their "system" does not allow to fix it BTC, BTC market will be closed in that case. This is what they said to us logically.

And they seem do not want to change their system or accept our extra advertisement offer at all. And because they are leading exchange their rules we must accept. The truth is they not acted fast like we did. We as dev team acted and posted in this thread new Wallet and fix made what ever possible to kill the fork. We are not doing this for the first time.

This is not good way of approach the matter for something is out of our control. We dont know their wallet or whats in their exchange. We and many members were on true fork and still we are. Furthermore other exchanges seem totally out of communication. We better wait and see if they had same issue. If this bittrex only situation. Better we move on with other exchanges. If not we will listen community wishes on this. 

First you say that you are still investigating this, and now the post is changed to: "Fact is we released the solution. " ? So you are not investigating anymore? Basically the exchanges should move to the new fork and cut their losses (so do the buyers of coins in the old fork, during the period)?
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
We truly working on this and over 4 days we put much effort here than any other party.

Also SuperMultipool has still collecting BTCs because we dont know exchanges on stil fork or not yet payment were possible. As soon as we have a good exchange , the  pool will buy from there those all past coins. We asked again these exchanges whats up with them.

These lame excuses in broken English are sounding like a bad Hollywood script. I can't make any sense of this one, but I suspect that's the point. Compare with your other announcements in perfect English.

Well i offered bittrex some help for the future. It's big win-win situation in the long term for them. Richie seems unwilling to accept he failed to take responsibility of following forks like we do. He thinks its my job (all altcoin developers job) to alert exchanges about forks and also cover if any exchange has fork issue its losses no matter what. With same logic we can say Satoshi (bitcoin dev) should hardfork if  BTC has a fork problem. Because their "system" does not allow to fix it BTC, BTC market will be closed in that case. This is what they said to us logically.

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

We truly working on this and over 4 days we put much effort here than any other party.

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Lets get first get those on wrong fork go into the right one. We are still working on the issue.

I have some SUPER stuck on bittrex and know people who has some too. We can't really get into the new fork from there and if you change to new fork we will lose them.
we are testing few things its slow to sync. Be patient pls.
Activity: 266
 We need more professional answer.
Lets get first get those on wrong fork go into the right one. We are still working on the issue.
If you are on the wrong fork you can understand it first check
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/super/
if latest block count is not same or very close

then you may need to use latest wallet and sync from scratch.
Because it will take time you can speed it up by downloading the latest block chain data and over write the current one in AppData/SuperCoin directory
https://mega.co.nz/#!KpsyWZyR!pZ-GGoV2NaqeYJxp_35QxGoX3mFpEzILX7-YWbd0HcE

make sure backup everything before that.

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
+1 for using the old fork (the one exchanges were on) instead of the new fork.

Significantly more will be lost if we go with the new fork instead of the old one, and significantly more people will lose money if we switch to the new fork
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
There is a issue:
Wallet compiled from github can't sync across the block 428419. I don't like download the blockchain, I just want sync from scratch. I have mentioned it for many times, dev,why did you not answer it?

it does not sync because you are in the fork, this is what the checkpoint is for. I am sync'ing fine from scratch, even it takes quite some time.

If you don't want to sync, just get the full chain and sync from there. It's easy and fast to sync from the existing chain.

Did you use the wallet compiled from the github? I also sync correctly when I use the windows wallet.

Yes, I do use the wallet compiled from the source. I did not lost my mind to run the program I can't verify myself.

That means, the github code is different with the windows wallet, and it has a bug that may be very serious.

This is what I am trying to explain and already proved with blockchain data and many references.
Obviously, the supercointeam don't know much about the technology, I mention the github source code issue, not the wallet that you give us.
There is a issue:
Wallet compiled from github can't sync across the block 428419. I don't like download the blockchain, I just want sync from scratch. I have mentioned it for many times, dev,why did you not answer it?

it does not sync because you are in the fork, this is what the checkpoint is for. I am sync'ing fine from scratch, even it takes quite some time.

If you don't want to sync, just get the full chain and sync from there. It's easy and fast to sync from the existing chain.

Did you use the wallet compiled from the github? I also sync correctly when I use the windows wallet.
That means, the github code is different with the windows wallet, and it has a bug that may be very serious.
If you are on the wrong fork you can understand it first check
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/super/
if latest block count is not same or very close

then you may need to use latest wallet and sync from scratch.
Because it will take time you can speed it up by downloading the latest block chain data and over write the current one in AppData/SuperCoin directory
https://mega.co.nz/#!KpsyWZyR!pZ-GGoV2NaqeYJxp_35QxGoX3mFpEzILX7-YWbd0HcE

make sure backup everything before that.
Pages:
Jump to: