Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN] Unique Most Advanced Anonymous Trustless Multisig Technology - page 90. (Read 288838 times)

legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
@richiela I think we are ready the close matter, as we are releasing new version. Please stay in touch. I accepted i failed to satisfy a good partner. And i will keep my word and get you still top exchange within other exchanges when market opened. Because others seem to me out of communication too long. This makes you still the best.

Good job, and correct response.  Smiley

Please also keep Mintpal informed.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
We came to hard decision after reviewing two block chains and found that the blockchain used by exchange bittrex is mostly used, so we will revert back to that blockchain, so the impact to people will be the minimum. and we will work in favor of exchanges.
this appear less harm for the most. We act on good of most or all.

we are currently working on new version. It took time for us to investigate issue. You can believe we are honestly made our very best. Thank you for the patience. Please allow use few hours.

Is Mintpal on that fork ?

I have 3 transactions missing with Mintpal: I have been in contact with support since 29 Aug, but I am not sure if they are following developments. It would be as well to keep them informed properly.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
we will make sure this will not repeat.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
We came to hard decision after reviewing two block chains and found that the blockchain used by exchange bittrex is mostly used, so we will revert back to that blockchain, so the impact to people will be the minimum. and we will work in favor of exchanges.

So it's means there will be another fork, we have to again download everything to resolve problem.
We will simply follow bittrex chain. We are working on the new version now.

Ok, but please do this last time, last some days we are facing so much problem.
And hope after that it will resolve everything because it's not good for community to take these problem and they suffer.
Forks are out of our control but we acted so far well. We were honest on what we found. we try to protect now exchange users. You can see how many messages posted and time spend for tests and digging the issue. this we hope will be good point to remind exchanges and developer teams should work in harmony.

I know Supercoin team is honest and trying to everything what is good for community.
But I am saying when do these kind of things check everything before doing.
@richiela I think we are ready the close matter, as we are releasing new version. Please stay in touch. I accepted i failed to satisfy a good partner. And i will keep my word and get you still top exchange within other exchanges when market opened. Because others seem to me out of communication too long. This makes you still the best.

Ask all exchanges to give you the getblockhash they see on their wallets for a few key heights, this way you'll have a clearer view of the situation.

exchanges may have different forks we will get to the one most dominant
We came to hard decision after reviewing two block chains. and we will work in favor of exchanges.
this appear less harm  for the most. We act on good of most or all.

we will revert check points in favor of exchanges.

Please ensure that All exchanges are on The Same Fork. Exchanges please Work With Each Other to resolve this issue. DO Not leave it all up to the Developers. They have decided to act in Everyone's Best Interests. Your Cooperation and Involvement will Make or Break this decision.

We believe moving to bittrex chain will fix everything. allow us time. we are working on it.

Do not forget, please, to restore the proper checking of the transaction times and other possibly removed checks in your black-boxed version of wallet.
ok we will do our very best
legendary
Activity: 1100
Merit: 1032

Ask all exchanges to give you the getblockhash they see on their wallets for a few key heights, this way you'll have a clearer view of the situation.

Added notice on the explorer.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10

So it's means there will be another fork, we have to again download everything to resolve problem.

And hope after that it will resolve everything because it's not good for community to take these problem and they suffer.
I have a nasty feeling that I'm supporting a move which will result in the loss of my own coin. I've shut down my wallet and I'll wait to see what's there when the new version is released. Lets hope all the exchanges are singing from the same hymn sheet.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
We came to hard decision after reviewing two block chains. and we will work in favor of exchanges.

Please ensure that All exchanges are on The Same Fork. Exchanges please Work With Each Other to resolve this issue. DO Not leave it all up to the Developers. They have decided to act in Everyone's Best Interests. Your Cooperation and Involvement will Make or Break this decision.

We believe moving to bittrex chain will fix everything. allow us time. we are working on it.

Do not forget, please, to restore the proper checking of the transaction times and other possibly removed checks in your black-boxed version of wallet.

Forks are out of our control but we acted so far well. We were honest on what we found. we try to protect now exchange users. You can see how many messages posted and time spend for tests and digging the issue. this we hope will be good point to remind exchanges and developer teams should work in harmony.
legendary

Activity: 278
Merit: 250
Back to the real world

If that solves everything, I'm glad to accept it.
legendary

we are currently working on new version. It took time for us to investigate issue. You can believe we are honestly made our very best. Thank you for the patience. Please allow use few hours.
I can see reasoning in every side of the story...

- Bittrex could have acted faster. Reports of missing coins to Bittrex started 7 days ago! You can't just blame the devs surely.
- Devs could have acted faster. Faster block explorer update could have helped although it was a bit outside of dev's control.
- Users acted fastest. Many stopped transferring very early on. Reported it to Bittrex, devs etc. But we are losing out...
Exchanges can't act without a functioning block explorer to monitor the chain. The developers dragged thier heels for days after the issues came to light. Responses were always couched in terms of denial, or misleading advice. Strong leadership was required, and none was made available.
Activity: 937
Merit: 1000
I can see reasoning in every side of the story...

- Bittrex could have acted faster. Reports of missing coins to Bittrex started 7 days ago! You can't just blame the devs surely.
- Devs could have acted faster. Faster block explorer update could have helped although it was a bit outside of dev's control.
- Users acted fastest. Many stopped transferring very early on. Reported it to Bittrex, devs etc. But we are losing out...

Just to be clear, when missing coins reports come in, we do investigate and verify on the block explorer that it does not exist.  This is what we do with every coin and why we require an explorer.  It gives us a second point of reference to ensure we are on the right blockchain.  Additionally, we check with other exchanges to make sure we match.  Blockchains are NOT suppose to fork contrary to what the devs are saying.  There is no way to tell what is the "right" or "wrong" fork when the point of reference and all our peers match... in essence, by definition, we are on the right fork.

Does that make sense?
Pages:
Jump to: