Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][*SVR*] Survivor Coin - The wasteland CryptoCoin! JOIN NOW HI PROFITABILITY - page 19. (Read 51766 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
BitCoin, webdesign and coding.

What a joke.

:

Finally. Never come back you scammer!
you do not sit and eat, huh? like to mess with other people

What is this fake quote?

http://pool.kryptochaos.com/ - KryptoChaos Official Survivor Camp

http://xhash.net/ - XHash Freaks here

http://svr.v2.dedicatedpool.com/  - DedicatedPool Scavengers here

https://www.minep.it/pool/svr/ - MineP Caravan Runners here

http://svr.pool.mn - PoolMN Wastlanders Here

http://survivor.chickenstrips.net/ - Chickenstrips bandits here

http://svr.minerpools.com - MinerPools renegades here

http://svr.coin-miners.info/ - CoinMiners legion here

http://e-miningpool.net/ - E-Mining mutants here

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Skol!
What a joke.

BFL Josh is pretty much the bottom of the scum-filled barrel.

Dev and supporters has stooped to his level.

I've stopped mining this coin because of the lack of professionalism here.  Dev has lost all credibility as far as I'm concerned.  Peace out.

All I'm asking for is a little proof. Look at the insane reactions from the "dev and his proteam" He avoids every question.

You like the fact 9/10 coins are scams here?

Dear my friend there is also  A FACEBOOK LINK TO THE INDIEGOGO PROJECT WHERE YOU CAN SEE MY POSTS ABOUT SVR AND ALL THE STUFF.

Show some proof or gtfo!

I will gtfo.

Many thanks,

My best regards.

Smiley

:

Finally. Never come back you scammer!
Activity: 658
Merit: 502
What a joke.

I've stopped mining this coin because of the lack of professionalism here.  Dev has lost all credibility as far as I'm concerned.  Peace out.

All I'm asking for is a little proof. Look at the insane reactions from the "dev and his proteam" He avoids every question.

Dear my friend there is also  A FACEBOOK LINK TO THE INDIEGOGO PROJECT WHERE YOU CAN SEE MY POSTS ABOUT SVR AND ALL THE STUFF.

Show some proof or gtfo kiddo!

What a joke.

Show some proof or gtfo!

I will gtfo.

Many thanks,

My best regards.

Smiley

:
Skol!
What a joke.

Show some proof or gtfo kiddo!
What a joke.

Skol!
What a joke.

I think its time to stop asking if you were reasonable enough you would have seen that there will be no answer

No answer = scam.
Activity: 168
What a joke.

I think its time to stop asking if you were reasonable enough you would have seen that there will be no answer
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I´ve got a picture! Haha!
What a joke.

I've stopped mining this coin because of the lack of professionalism here.  Dev has lost all credibility as far as I'm concerned.  Peace out.

I was thinking about adding You to my ignore list, but You are quite funny  Tongue
Skol!
What a joke.

Activity: 602
selling 13 coins. 0.3 btc for the lot.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I´ve got a picture! Haha!
= interested to buy.Please, PM me with the offer (quantity)

Hi, I've 125 100 SVR for 0.04 BTC for each

Undecided little high

Its actually quite cheap, compared to how difficult is to mine SVR.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
What a joke.

I've stopped mining this coin because of the lack of professionalism here.  Dev has lost all credibility as far as I'm concerned.  Peace out.
Are you fucking stupid?

Jesus. Do you want your coin to die?

I've seen 12 year olds have flame wars like this. Grow up and get some professionalism FFS.

+ 1
Now bfljosh is posting peoples personal information? What a good way to get banned. Furthermore, if anyone is scum that would be you, what an asshole

It's nothing personal and accessible by anybody. Just do a whois search.

But your using a road rage incident to try and ruin a coin... Come on, that's just plain stupid. Your making yourself look worse. Leave this forum while u can

The name is the same, the city he lives in is the same. Come with arguments or stop talking to me.

Are you fucking stupid?

This is not me.
I HAVE MY PERSONAL INFO ON MY DOMAINS REGISTERED AT WWW.CRYPTOSKILLSPROMOTONS.COM

DAMNED STUPID TROLL

Are you fucking stupid?

I've seen 12 year olds have flame wars like this. Grow up and get some professionalism FFS.

Respect before professionalism. My dear.

WTS 1 SVR @ 0.04 BTC.

125 SVR available. PM please.

PM sent Wink

I'm buyed 25 SVR. Trusted user Wink
Activity: 574
Merit: 504
Now bfljosh is posting peoples personal information? What a good way to get banned. Furthermore, if anyone is scum that would be you, what an asshole

It's nothing personal and accessible by anybody. Just do a whois search.

But your using a road rage incident to try and ruin a coin... Come on, that's just plain stupid. Your making yourself look worse. Leave this forum while u can

The name is the same, the city he lives in is the same. Come with arguments or stop talking to me.

Are you fucking stupid?

This is not me.
I HAVE MY PERSONAL INFO ON MY DOMAINS REGISTERED AT WWW.CRYPTOSKILLSPROMOTONS.COM

DAMNED STUPID TROLL

Are you fucking stupid?

Activity: 181
Bitflipy.com - $$_Flip your lucky coin_$$
Activity: 602
Jesus the attitude from both kids and the dev here is beyond me.

Atleast you could act professional. The kids level in this topic is...
Pages:
Jump to: