Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][*SVR*] Survivor Coin - The wasteland CryptoCoin! JOIN NOW HI PROFITABILITY - page 18. (Read 51766 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
BitCoin, webdesign and coding.
We will release our video footage of the pre-alpha version asap.
Activity: 635
Merit: 500
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Plain "vaporcoin"...

they have no business plan or Game Bible otherwise they would not have reacted as they have !

This is NOT trolling.

Activity: 224
We aren't game developers, never told that. We're first crypto coin developers, than videogame passionate and expert coders. We would raise some funds to develop this game in the best way possible and to have the possibility to take some hired external developers to give a boost to our work.

Sometimes is hard to understand how a business works, when you're not a businessman.

Hahaha, altcoin developer? Then what have you developed? Another shitcoin clone? And you want to hire someone else to achieve the only feature of your coin. Wow, easy money!

Yup! That's what I thought this was from the start so stayed away.

I use to be a game developer professionally, business and finance sectors pay more for less work Wink , If no development on this proposed MMO has started yet then good luck seeing anything but "Screen Shots" by that November beta release, btw the "Screen Shots" will be still renderings from Maya lol.

Also, good luck getting any decent developers to work on this project for Survivor Coin. The 25 BTC you raised would barely pay for one game software dev over that time period. Not to mention you'll need way more than one developer and 3D artists.

Honestly, If any of you bought into this IPO then I would quickly sell it for what you can if the coin gets listed on an exchange. This isn't going to go well.

So if you're a professional game developer, why don't you help us? Are you just getting show about you?

We want a community not people like you. I'm glad you are staying away from our project.

AT LEAST WE DON'T WASTE ALL OUR TIME TALKING AND TALKING AND TALKING AND TALKING.

WE ACT. SO PLEASE, SHUT UP!

Lol no I'm not trying get a show about me...  Roll Eyes

Just hoping people realize the amount of work that's actually involved in what your promising them.

From the rest of the posts on this thread though it's pretty obvious you have nothing to show and don't have a clue about the actual resources you would need to pull this off.

In all honesty I would help if I thought the project was worthwhile and had a clear business plan and project schedule.

In fact I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. PM me the details including your project schedule and either your business plan or your Game Bible, you should know what that is if you have any game devs. If your afraid I might steal your ideas or make them public then I'll even sign an NDA to alleviate all your doubts.

In case anyone is wondering an NDA is a Non-Disclosure Agreement and would make me liable if any of the info of the game was released to the public.

So there you have it. I'm offering to help you and all you have to do is provide me with the documentation you should have already put together before launching your project.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
http://svr.poolto.be/

new pool if you wanna use it and help me a bit you are welcome.

1% fee

let's go  Grin Cheesy
Activity: 73
Searching a place to mine SurvivorCoin ?  Grin

Spread the hashes !  Cheesy

SVR MINING POOL >> http://svr.poolto.be

use : stratum+tcp://svr.poolto.be:3384

Join us on iRC: #poolto.be @ irc.freenode.net

http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=%23poolto.be

Happy Mining !  Smiley
Activity: 784
http://svr.poolto.be/

new pool if you wanna use it and help me a bit you are welcome.

1% fee
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1004
BTC
wts @.014    100 svr available pm me Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I´ve got a picture! Haha!
I have a good bit of coins to sell.. will sell at 0.025 each -- pm if interested

I now only have 295 left, selling at 0.025 for small batches, will do bulk rates at lower prices

1SVR @ 0.025 each
50SVR @ 0.02 each
100SVR @ 0.018 each
295SVR @ 0.015 each

PM if interested

Nice to see my favorite multipool op doing his job Cool But ist quite sad that You dump SVR this low..
Activity: 602
Activity: 354
Merit: 254
Owner of MiningRigRentals
I have a good bit of coins to sell.. will sell at 0.025 each -- pm if interested

I now only have 295 left, selling at 0.025 for small batches, will do bulk rates at lower prices

1SVR @ 0.025 each
50SVR @ 0.02 each
100SVR @ 0.018 each
295SVR @ 0.015 each

PM if interested
im selling 13.6 coins for 0.25 btc. Whoever pms me first gets it.

Activity: 784
wtb "edit i missed the ipo part..."; i'll be back later with reasonnable prices.

1m coins in like 3 years at 0.015 would mean a 15000btc marketcap ^^ good luck Cheesy
Activity: 113
= interested to buy.Please, PM me with the offer (quantity)

Hi, I've 125 100 SVR for 0.04 BTC for each

Undecided little high

Its actually quite cheap, compared to how difficult is to mine SVR.

0.02 BTC/VRC, I buy all Huh
Last opportunity for buy SVR at 0.04 for each. 78 blocks and reward will switch more little (and value going to the moon Tongue).

im selling 13 coins for 0.3 btc total...
Activity: 224
Okay. Back on topic. Lets get this coin moving... We need an exchange to really help with distribution. Dev what is the status on this fronts?
Activity: 126
BitCoin, webdesign and coding.
Jesus the attitude from both kids and the dev here is beyond me.

Atleast you could act professional. The kids level in this topic is...

This.

Ever so irritating might some replies be, but I doubt the proper way to deal with it is "SNORK SNORK YOU STUPID TROLL NOOB".

If someone wants to see 1 project you could just reply "This is my first" or come up with some kind of answer rather than "troll nobb you'll get wasted in wasteland grumble grumble". As dev you should be above that kind of behaviour, imo.

Thanks for your tip Smiley
Activity: 287
Merit: 115
Jesus the attitude from both kids and the dev here is beyond me.

Atleast you could act professional. The kids level in this topic is...

This.

Ever so irritating might some replies be, but I doubt the proper way to deal with it is "SNORK SNORK YOU STUPID TROLL NOOB".

If someone wants to see 1 project you could just reply "This is my first" or come up with some kind of answer rather than "troll nobb you'll get wasted in wasteland grumble grumble". As dev you should be above that kind of behaviour, imo.
Pages:
Jump to: