Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][*SVR*] Survivor Coin - The wasteland CryptoCoin! JOIN NOW HI PROFITABILITY - page 16. (Read 51766 times)

Activity: 177
Merit: 100
You should just avoid Dedicated pools since they are robbing miners constantly...

What do you mean by "robbing miners constantly..." Huh

Lol, just ignore! I mined a lot of coins with dedicatedpool and had any problems with they, the only annoying thing is that in the last time they have the frontend down or is slow a lot of time...but mining is ever perfect and not 1 sat missing...
So again ignore that comment

I never had a problem either about stealing coins. Fees are super high, sometimes the servers get overloaded and is slow and sometimes it has problems disconnecting to new coin launches. But i don't think they are stealing. Just wanted to hear the opinion of another user. Thanks for your feedback mate.
Activity: 210
there is no exchange yet??

SVR is on voting list on coins-e, and bittrex i think is coming soon...
For now no exchange yet
You should just avoid Dedicated pools since they are robbing miners constantly...

Lol, just ignore! I mined a lot of coins with dedicatedpool and had any problems with they, the only annoying thing is that in the last time they have the frontend down or is slow a lot of time...but mining is ever perfect and not 1 sat missing...
So again ignore that comment
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Activity: 177

Activity: 126
BitCoin, webdesign and coding.
Please remember to vote also on Coins-e https://www.coins-e.com/voting/

Thanks Survivors!

Done;-)

Hope on trex and coins-e soon so to buy SRV cheap and safe;-)))

This coin is overdue for exchanges.... Make sure to tweet @bittrex to add this coin

We already talked in their IRC chat about Smiley
Activity: 224

Thanks Survivors!

Done;-)

This coin is overdue for exchanges.... Make sure to tweet @bittrex to add this coin

Thanks Survivors!

Done;-)

Thanks Survivors!
Activity: 185
Is somebody sold his SVR per 0.04 BTC?
Since Bittrex told some good stuff about our add, is normal to have more and more multi pools mining at us.

We don't like to much this thing too, but this is how the game works..Sad
First account stolen, in traditional BCT fashion!
ipoMiner has added Survivor Coin to our x13 multiport! Come mine Survivor Coin with us, and you'll be able to always stay on top of the hottest new coins.

He means X11 of course..

"Jun 24 9:15 AM We added a new x11 coin, SurvivorCoin (SVR), on direct port 3612."
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I´ve got a picture! Haha!
I have a good bit of coins to sell.. will sell at 0.025 each -- pm if interested

I now only have 295 left, selling at 0.025 for small batches, will do bulk rates at lower prices

1SVR @ 0.025 each
50SVR @ 0.02 each
100SVR @ 0.018 each
295SVR @ 0.015 each

PM if interested

Nice to see my favorite multipool op doing his job Cool But ist quite sad that You dump SVR this low..

Notes:
-post below is not intended to you or anyone in the quote
-post below is intended to all the guys that rent 1-2-5-10GH of power and wipe out every single coin that starts last weeks

Dear guys,

Your actions like described above are not in the help of the crypto community, you are damaging the whole idea, not us. In a fiction dream which you follow and a greed to make more money you wipe every single hope left in the community. Why ? Because last dozen of coins launched were raped out from the very start with rented power, no giving any chance to average 10-50Mh user here for at least a chance. And for sure i'm not telling this because i'm from the affected users or because i'm jealous of what you do. I'm telling you this from my own experience, and how i killed a small coin and it's future with a single small asic device. Mined it like crazy and dump all on the exchange until every **** single order is gone - and what I got 0.5 BTC and realized that I have done the stupidest thing ever because of a greed. I took that less and not followed that pattern since then. Only good things happen to me and my trades till then. So please, don't dump all the rented power on one place, at least spread it on different coins ! If everyone of you check the major pools you will see the sections with offline pools and such that will be decommissioned soon. You all had some trades and made money from them, but why we should kill them ? Because of the constant race to catch the first 100 blocks, dump them and continue to the next one ? Don't you want to have stable coins, mine stable coin and trade with profit stable coins ? Then we all should take our lessons from the past/history.

If at least +1 person that like the idea and follow it, then it's worth the writing.

Have a good night,

100% with you on this one !

Doubt we can change this trend though... my 4 280x rig seems a bit pointless right now.
The worst is that i'm not sure those people make profit doing this.

I wrote very similar posts since middlecoin and hashcows started to molesting crypto scene in late 2013. There is no way for us to change it now and the fact is, that I have turned off my rigs yesterday, as GPU mining is not profitable anymore (until You are fu*kin 12y noob and electricity is concern of Your parents).
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Mine the hottest new coins at ipoMiner.com
ipoMiner has added Survivor Coin to our x13 multiport! Come mine Survivor Coin with us, and you'll be able to always stay on top of the hottest new coins.

Activity: 224
Tweet bittrex if you want it added
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
First account stolen, in traditional BCT fashion!
Why add Allcoin, its not there yet? No exchanges as yet.

Well it ain't. No point adding it to the 1st post if its not there!

legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1004
BTC
wts  some svr  pm me with offers
Activity: 597
Merit: 500
Pages:
Jump to: