Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SWEET] SweetStake | 100% PoS interest | Sweet staking | ICO start - page 2. (Read 12472 times)

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047
As i said before the shitdev has a shitcoin pumper group, they were pumping this very coin and now they are saying its shit, just making us forget about it so we han get in the next s-hit. Watch out as you can probably see who is who in next pumps.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
DEV is a crook. Dev is gone. Sweet = 0 SAT.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com
its cheap but without a DEV its useless
price is very low trading at 3 sat with no volume, today I decide if buy a bunch
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
No plans DEV? You got the BTC and you have investors in the ass?

BUT, but, but he has 20 years coding experience. Thats gotta be worth something right? Just to be able to be a bagholder of a coin his greatness made?
maybe he is busy now in making new coin for her new ICO

Hmm interesting, on the internet everyone asumes people is him, you said him then you rectified to "she" how could you have such information?

Besides i told you all this is a scam shitcoin, ill be following this fucker steps closely, if anyone wanna joint me in the hunt of this fucker we can gather patterns n shits togheter Wink.
what do you mean him ? she? i dont get it
but i have some hint who's behind this coin
are you hunting them maybe i can help you  Huh 

Dev is Caitlyn Jenner.

Not that hard to figure out guys.
and where did you get that name from?

From some reality show Cheesy
www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

BUT, but, but he has 20 years coding experience. Thats gotta be worth something right? Just to be able to be a bagholder of a coin his greatness made?

Hmm interesting, on the internet everyone asumes people is him, you said him then you rectified to "she" how could you have such information?

Besides i told you all this is a scam shitcoin, ill be following this fucker steps closely, if anyone wanna joint me in the hunt of this fucker we can gather patterns n shits togheter Wink.

Dev is Caitlyn Jenner.

and where did you get that name from?
Activity: 388
Twitter: @goodguyed

Dev is Caitlyn Jenner.

Activity: 574
Merit: 502

Pm me your skype, we are two guys. Also the fucker has a group to promote the coins n shit, we have no clue yet who is him but yes of his MO.
Wow live detective! I want to join your team but help from me as from policemen in Colombo detective serial
legendary

Pm me your skype, we are two guys. Also the fucker has a group to promote the coins n shit, we have no clue yet who is him but yes of his MO.
www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

legendary

SweetSTAKE -- shitcoin.
www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

legendary
Activity: 963
Merit: 1002

Activity: 574
Merit: 502
It was only 67.389.695 coins.
50-100 SAT is very possible  Cool

To whom does this address? : http://sweetstake.endofinternet.net/address/SbdMyqErNM33x1tD9gYzDHBt4eJhyS8t6D

332610305.50778520  -- burned
49079560.72602811 -- HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?!!!

proff: http://sweetstake.endofinternet.net/tx/0950fe6a021a9378bcfa4ee2d0ebc901c9c9765c9a2a13c5aa063a95974f9c46

Why not burned all Sweet? Who was transfered Sweet 49 million HuhHuhHuh??

Most probably a bigtime investor with a very sweet pocket full of cash.  Grin
i think that is the yobit address ..

On yobit side I will do the same )
www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com
50-100 SAT is very possible  Cool

To whom does this address? : http://sweetstake.endofinternet.net/address/SbdMyqErNM33x1tD9gYzDHBt4eJhyS8t6D

332610305.50778520  -- burned

proff: http://sweetstake.endofinternet.net/tx/0950fe6a021a9378bcfa4ee2d0ebc901c9c9765c9a2a13c5aa063a95974f9c46

Most probably a bigtime investor with a very sweet pocket full of cash.  Grin
i think that is the yobit address ..
Activity: 916
Merit: 500
50-100 SAT is very possible  Cool

332610305.50778520  -- burned

Most probably a bigtime investor with a very sweet pocket full of cash.  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: