Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SWP] SWIPP - modern cryptocurrency | Pow/Pos | Masternode - page 11. (Read 22874 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
The nethash of this coin just passed 130GH/s.
I don't understand who is mining it and why?
No listing on any real exchange yet people mining it for what?

Well... If you mine the right coin before it hits exchanges - you can make a lot of profit Smiley.
Activity: 315
Merit: 17
if I see from titles embedded on platforms like this ICO on Modemization, can someone please explain to this newbie about this ico briefly so i understand because i am still studying in ICO world
It's a serious product. Need to wait some time to make profi

It's not serious if the author has left and abandoned it Wink

Let's see what he has to say (if anything).
Activity: 420
Merit: 255
I don't understand who is mining it and why?
No listing on any real exchange yet people mining it for what?
Activity: 68
Hi Dev,

Do you have any explanation?

We want to know progress status. I know you always online in Telegram but you still keep silent.
Probably you are the developer you little prick.

No. I am most definetly not the author of this coin. What's with the name-calling ?
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Ive made money on long shots that look like a scam but actually might be great....sometimes worth a small bet. Damn 1btc is quite a bit of money. If i lost that in real world i would be pissed. Stealing is not right at the end of the day so he will have to live with that.

Just wish I had looked more catefully at that screenshot.

Oh well there is plenty more money to be made in crypto.

What screesnhot are you refering to ??

Also, we do not (with 100% certainty) know his intentions yet ...

If the author has scrammed, there are alternatives available.

Probably you are the developer you little prick.
Activity: 320
Merit: 104
i havnt dig machine ,hope SWP hit exchange quickly ,i can buy some for build my masternode .
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
Ive made money on long shots that look like a scam but actually might be great....sometimes worth a small bet. Damn 1btc is quite a bit of money. If i lost that in real world i would be pissed. Stealing is not right at the end of the day so he will have to live with that.

What screesnhot are you refering to ??

Also, we do not (with 100% certainty) know his intentions yet ...

If the author has scrammed, there are alternatives available.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
no web, can anybody tell me

Activity: 8
Yeah its a scam. I wont any of my coins up for sale I dont see why I should put my stupid decision on anyone else.

If you look at the screenshot at the bottom the 'dev' gave its at the bottom a cut and paste of cex.io exchange. I cant see any reason why they would do that unless its a scam. I hope you spend my money well in India. Good luck with your conscience amd soul.

I recommend Xyrabytes to anyone who wants a good project.

Sorry you got scammed.  I have a masternode in it so I'm scammed too.
Activity: 7
> Yeah its a scam. I wont any of my coins up for sale I dont see why I should put my stupid decision on anyone else.

LOL I just set up a masternode.  Gonna keep running it regardless...
Yeah its a scam. I wont any of my coins up for sale I dont see why I should put my stupid decision on anyone else.

If you look at the screenshot at the bottom the 'dev' gave its at the bottom a cut and paste of cex.io exchange. I cant see any reason why they would do that unless its a scam. I hope you spend my money well in India. Good luck with your conscience amd soul.

I recommend Xyrabytes to anyone who wants a good project.
So this interprets that SWIPP devs are poor , don't have enough money to list in good exchanges?

Pretty much.... But that doesn't mean it can't become a great thing eventually Smiley.
Its not looking good is it.... Grin

That depends.. You now pretty much control this thing! Wink... If he bails and abandons it, you can take over the project and make something really great out of it. The coin has some really great potential.
Its not looking good is it.... Grin
What the hell just happened. Someone dumped into my 2.5m buy out of the blue.

Either i lost 1btc or im going to make a fortune from this. And I have no idea which one will happen. Lol.

Any guesses if this is legit?

Does the github have some real work there or is its clone shit?

I can see the sale on coinsmarkets.

Considering the total supply right now is 4.5 million and 3 million of those are premined, I'm guessing the coin author just sold you 2.5 million coins. This means you are now sitting on the majority of the supply.

Personally, I think this project has great potential and I would say you just got a lot of coins for an insanely low price (Like many other coins that debut there, it's heavily undervalued on that exchange).

I do wonder why the author would sell all those coins for such an insanely low price... Maybe he needs it to finance the project, or we just saw his exit... However, he seems to have kept half a million of the coins.
Pages:
Jump to: